Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#976 2017-12-26 15:01:39

Loohan
Administrator

Re: the Pharaonic connection

H P Lovecraft:
hp-lovecraft.jpg
outofmind.jpg

[Update March 8, '23: I have resumed editing this thread. I know there are still a few people i unfortunately wrongly fingered in the past.

But note how this pic, just as countless ones i have posted elsewhere, features an enlarged left ear. Plus, as is commonly the case, the enlarged ear seems too pale. The shadow of the hand not only misses it but points to One Eye!]

#977 2017-12-28 12:28:27

Loohan
Administrator

Margalit Eilon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMtKZ … aIJahOO3Wg
https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Angels-M … 9657450594
Unpostable pix:
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/587cb … 73f43.webp
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/587cb … 1642d.webp
Category 1 Egyptoids; hand signs.
(Very strange phenomenon when i test the last 2 links. I have a browser i almost never use, Chrome, which opens when i click on the links!)

This is a real weird case because i have been promoting her since Jan 3, 2007.
http://loohan.com/blog1-7.htm
also on this page:
http://loohan.com/lps5.htm
which i just removed a bunch of no-longer-relevant stuff from yesterday, after advising a reader to do the Big Cleanup.

The RazEl HodaEL BarkhiEl angels do seem benevolent! I am trying to jail them but can't. And i have never noted any taint to them or the Cleanup. I have done it myself years ago, and many readers have done it. One MPD reader is in-progress now.

So what is going on? I think Egyptoids have a complex relationship with demons.
King Solomon devised ways to "enslave" some to do one's bidding.
Tim Rifat gave us much information and ways to get rid of demons -- much of it true and effective (at that time; NO LONGER anything of value there!).
Franz Erdl and Wiolowa also gave us priceless info which helped a lot against them.
This is presumably because many demons and ETs regarded even satanists and Masons as food, and attacked them too.
It's a predatory universe, as the presumably Etoid Don Juan supposedly told the Etoid Castaneda. In fact, as i blogged years ago, the souls of a bunch of the Castaneda crowd did ascend to a higher realm, which was filled with demons which attacked them. So we helped them get rid of the demons there. (Now their souls no longer exist, though.)

In fact, i have been USED by Etoids to get rid of many evil species they don't like.
But also Egyptoids constantly throw demons at myself and others.

Meanwhile, my list of "good Jews" keeps shrinking...

#978 2017-12-29 10:33:57

Loohan
Administrator

‘Bookkeeper of Auschwitz’, 96, loses appeal against jail
Court rejects claim imprisonment would violate 'right to life' for ex-Nazi SS guard Oskar Groening, an accessory to 300,000 murders
https://www.timesofisrael.com/bookkeepe … inst-jail/
000_VH2EE-640x400.jpg
oskar-groeningthen-and-now.jpg
Category 3 male. Amazing, the longevity of these Nazi prisoners.

'He bashed the baby against iron bars until it was quiet': Shocking testimony of 'bookkeeper of Auschwitz' who told court he saw an SS officer senselessly batter a child to death
Former Auschwitz guard is taking the stand for a second day today
Court heard shocking testimony from 93-year-old Oskar Groening
He has been charged with 300,000 counts of accessory to murder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … death.html
Some armfold pix of him here, plus
27CFFB2000000578-3048472-image-a-11_1429609884884.jpg
"Auschwitz survivor and plaintiff Eva Pusztai-Fahidi (right) and her granddaughter Luca Hartai wait for the opening of the trial against Oskar Groening on Tuesday"
MTF repticlones.

020F56AC0000044D-3050267-Between_May_16_and_July_11_1944_he_was_on_duty_when_450_000_Hung-a-3_1429695054632.jpg
"Between May 16 and July 11, 1944 Groening was on duty when 450,000 Hungarian Jews were transported there, with 300,000 being gassed just after arrival. Pictured, Auschwitz survivors"
Some MTF-looking faces here.

[Update note March 2023: In this last pic, these actually may have been real people. We all have such DNA mixtures and we can't go by structure. Plus, i am not getting the vibe off these. I am now fairly sure these were actual victims.]

#979 2017-12-30 17:44:24

Loohan
Administrator

Penan people:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penan_people

Resistance to deforestation in Sarawak[edit]
"The army and the police came to our blockade and threatened us and told us to take down our barricade. We said 'we are defending our land. It is very easy for you as soldiers and policemen. You are being paid. You have money in your pockets. You can buy what you need; rice and sugar. You have money in the bank. But for us, this forest is our money, this is our bank. This is the only place where we can find food."[7] (Penan spokesman, 1987)

The Penan came to national and international attention when they resisted logging operations in their home territories of the Baram, Limbang, Tutoh and Lawas regions of Sarawak. The Penan’s struggle began in the 1960s when the Indonesian and Malaysian governments opened up large areas of Borneo’s interior to commercial logging.[8] In most cases, the largest and most lucrative logging concessions went to members of the island’s political and business elites. With an increase in the global demand for timber at the time, these concessionaries began to procure all marketable trees from their holdings. Since both the settled, semi-nomadic and nomadic Penan communities were and are reliant on forest produce, they were hit hard by the large scale logging operations that encroached on their traditionally inhabited territories. The logging caused the pollution of their water catchment areas with sediment displacement, the loss of many sago palms that form the staple carbohydrate of Penan diet, scarcity of wild boar, deer and other game, scarcity of fruit trees and plants used for traditional forest medicine, destruction of their burial sites and loss of rattan and other rare plant and animal species.[9] For the forest people of Borneo, like other native tribes, such plants and animals are also viewed as sacred, as the embodiment of powerful spirits and deities.[10] Thus, the Penan made numerous verbal and written complaints to the logging companies and local government officials. They argued that the logging companies were located on land given to the Penan in an earlier treaty, recognised by the Sarawak state government, and were thus violating their native customary rights.[11] It was also claimed that logging plans were never discussed with the Penan before felling began. However, these complaints fell on deaf ears. Beginning in the late 1980s and continuing today the Penan and other indigenous communities such as the Iban, Kelabit and Kayan (collectively referred to as Dayak) have set up blockades in an attempt to halt logging operations on their land. These succeeded in many areas but the efforts were hard to sustain and ended in large-scale clashes between the indigenous communities and the state-backed logging companies, supported by the police and Malaysian army. In 1987, the state government passed the amendment S90B of the Forest Ordinance, which made the obstruction of traffic along any logging road in Sarawak a major offence.[12] Under this law, The confrontations ended with several deaths, many injuries and large-scale arrests of indigenous people. Many of the detained reported being beaten and humiliated while in custody. An independent Sarawakian organisation IDEAL documented such claims in a 2001 fact-finding mission entitled "Not Development, but Theft".[13]

However, confrontation with state authorities has not been the only source of conflict for the Penan or the Dayaks. In the late 1990s, in neighbouring Kalimantan, the Indonesian government set aside millions of acres of forest for conversion into commercial rubber and palm oil plantations.[14] Much of these areas have been traditionally occupied by indigenous groups. Crucially, to provide labour for such developments, the Indonesian government subsidised the relocation of unemployed labourers from other parts of Indonesia (particularly Java and Madura) to Kalimantan. As part of their contracted obligations, these settlers have participated in the clearing of forests. This has resulted in (increasingly) frequent and violent conflicts between the settlers and the Dayak population.[14] Hundreds of people have been killed in these encounters and thousands more have been forced to live in refugee camps. Because the two warring factions have different racial and religious backgrounds, the international media has often reported this conflict as ethnic animosity. Rather, it is the pursuit of resource wealth by powerful governments and businesses, despite strong resistance by local residents, which has caused the fighting.[citation needed]

https://www.survivalinternational.org/tribes/penan
https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/201 … f-sarawak/
Penan_woman.jpg
Indigenous-in-Brazilian-fight-for-their-rights-Courtesy-Landrightsnow.org_.jpg
eine_penan_frau_in_ba_data_bila.jpg
sar-pen-rht-20-151_screen.jpg
1130sarawak2.jpg
More Egyptoid hoaxers into hand signs. Both males and most females have prominent cheekbones.

[Update note March 2023: But are they hoaxers and are those real hand signs? Not in this last pic and some other pics have disappeared. Yes, they have the minion-of-evil vibe to some extent just like many indigenous ethnicities worldwide, but years later they still have not been replaced, and just because a people might be Egyptoid does not mean no other Egyptoids will take advantage of them.]

I first read about them in the late '80s in the Earth First! Journal. How their way of life was being destroyed along with the rainforest.
Of course i was a bit upset.
Then in late '89 i moved to Seattle, and while looking for a room to rent i met this lawyer who said he was working on the issue, and was just home from Borneo for a break.
But somehow, back in the back of my mind, something seemed odd about him. He seemed subtly contemptuous toward me, despite my interest and concern about the poor Penan. Also he was watching a football game on TV, and i had to wonder how he could be interested in such garbage.
Today i realized he is Category 3 Egyptoid, and the Penan are Etoid, too.

#980 2018-01-05 10:13:40

Loohan
Administrator

The ULTIMATE daddies' girl: Teenager Saffron's got a £1m wardrobe, gets £5,000 a month pocket money and has a £400,000 Faberge ring - and it's all thanks to her TWO millionaire fathers

Saffron Drewitt-Barlow and her twin brother were the first children to be registered as having two fathers
    Dads Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow became the first gay men in the UK to father kids through surrogacy
    The couple then went on to have son Orlando, who's now 13, and twin six-year-old boys Jasper and Dallas
    Now, to mark her 18th birthday last month, Saffron has revealed the extent of the wildly extravagant lifestyle
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic … -girl.html

The Master Race flaunts how the game is rigged in its favor.
47C2409000000578-5237009-Saffron_with_dads_Barrie_seated_right_and_Tony_Drewitt_Barlow_as-a-1_1515111666012.jpg
Hand signs and general genetic superiority. Category 1 Egyptoids.
The bling is real.

#981 2018-01-05 11:04:01

Loohan
Administrator

Inside the heavily tattooed Indonesian tribe who decorate their homes with the skulls of their prey and use bark and leaves as clothes

The Mentawai tribe have had almost no contact with society and still hunt with spears and poisoned arrows
    Photographer Danan Wahyu Sumirat voyaged to their homeland 90 miles off the coast of West Sumatra
    At night the tribe uses a communal dance called the Laggai Turuk to enter a trance-like state
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … tribe.html
47C6B68400000578-5238293-image-m-36_1515150113125.jpg
Man does not look Egyptoid, but does Devil Horns for the camera.
47C6769300000578-5238293-image-m-65_1515150414662.jpg
Boy does look Etoid.
47C696AC00000578-5238293-image-m-63_1515150369251.jpg
Woman has some cheekbone.
Some of the people in the vid look more Etoid.
The children are sexually active with each other and the adults. This does not happen, in my limited observation, among HUMAN primitives.
The more i blast these fine folks, the more of an Etoid vibe they get.

Ah, but there is another article today in Daily Mail about an Indonesian tribe:

Digging up the dead: Villagers remove the corpses of loved ones, including tiny babies, so they can be cleaned, given new clothes... and even enjoy a cigarette

The Toraja people living on Sulawesi island in Indonesia celebrate the dead every year
    They dig up the corpses of their relatives, clean them and dress them in new clothes
    The Ma'nene festival, which translates as 'The Ceremony of Cleaning Corpses,' has been held for centuries
    Death is important for the Toraja and it can take years to save up to pay for a relative's funeral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … itual.html
47C678C900000578-5238631-Presentation_Djim_Sambara_s_family_are_seen_with_the_corpse_havi-a-22_1515159503124.jpg
Look how Etoid the face is of Ms HandSigns here.
47C6742A00000578-5238631-Cleaning_Going_to_heaven_also_means_entering_the_afterlife_ans_i-a-24_1515159503166.jpg
That is a boy on the right, with a very Etoid face structure.
Again, the little kids are into sex.
47C6838D00000578-0-image-a-60_1515151595038.jpg
Trekkie mummy.
47C673AA00000578-0-image-m-59_1515151587179.jpg
Etoid-looking man does hand sign.

[Update note March 2023: I used to call "hand sign" much too liberally.]

#982 2018-01-07 19:04:48

Loohan
Administrator

These Egyptoids are so into viable alternatives.
Like the Valhalla Movement.
https://valhallamovement.com/

Valhalla is a growing tribe of storytellers out to proliferate freedom culture
by igniting a global passion for sustainability, self-reliance, and collaborative action.

shared-meditation.jpg
slider-LindaStone.jpg
But only for the Master Race. I see no humans or even rept hybrids. No slaves allowed.
And they have a cool logo:
f022dacef436b356af19698f0c0a9754_400x400.png
reminiscent of
scn_symbol.jpg The Scientology symbol.
Delta is a well-known CIA symbol.
Also:
seaorgsymbol.gifThe Scientology Sea Org symbol.

The Laurel, commonly used in wreaths, plays an important role in three Masonic (Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction) degrees, namely the 4th degree (Secret Master), the 27th degree (Knight Commander of the Temple), and the 32nd degree (Master of the Royal Secret). But what does the laurel represent?

It is interesting to note that in ancient times, a wreath of Laurel was given to the victor in the Pythian games, whereas the victor in the Olympic games was given a wreath of wild olives, the Nemean games a wreath of green parsley. The laurel was said to communicate the spirit of prophecy and poetry, and was seen as a purifying plant with powers of immortality. It was, therefore, common to put laurel leaves under one's pillow to gain inspiration through dreams. Today the laurel is seen as a symbol for peace and victory.

In the 4th degree, the laurel signifies the hopeful expectation of success in the search for the True Word, and is prominently displayed on the apron. The parallels to victory are thus very evident in this degree. The 27th degree teaches us that the laurel symbolizes the good opinion our brethren have for us, and again is prominently displayed on the apron. The laurel is also used in the ceremony, symbolizing victory over the passions, and is given to the candidate at the end of the ceremony. The meaning of the laurel in the 32nd degree is not explained but probably refers again to victory, being the last degree.

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Article … laurel.htm

#983 2018-01-07 19:58:43

Loohan
Administrator

Category 1 Egyptoid female.

#984 2018-01-07 20:03:55

Loohan
Administrator

The last tattooed women of Myanmar: Ageing faces of the Chin tribe who are permanently scarred in an ancient tradition to ward off kidnap
    Dan O'Donnell pictured the indigenous people of Myanmar in visit to country
    Pictured country's Chin tribe who have faces tattooed to ward off abduction
    He also photographed the Palaung and Shan tribes who have settled in the mountains of the Shan State, in the north-east of the country
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … anmar.html
47D81AFD00000578-0-image-a-79_1515338161049.jpg
Many more pics of obvious-looking Egyptoids in article.

[Update note March 2023: Nah! These are regular people, no evil vibe.]

#985 2018-01-08 15:18:21

Loohan
Administrator

Khoisan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

"Khoisan" (/ˈkɔɪsɑːn/; also spelled Khoesaan, Khoesan or Khoe–San) is a unifying name for two groups of peoples of Southern Africa, who share ethnic, cultural, and putative linguistic characteristics distinct from the Bantu majority of the region.[2] Culturally, the Khoisan are divided into the foraging San, or Bushmen, and the pastoral Khoi, or more specifically Khoikhoi,[3] previously known as Hottentots.

The San include the indigenous inhabitants of Southern Africa before the southward Bantu migrations from North and East Africa reached the region 700 years ago, which led to the Bantu populations displacing the Khoi and San to become the predominant inhabitants of Southern Africa. Scholars have debated whether the Khoi had a separate origin from the San. The distinct origin of the Khoi is debated. In general, Khoi and similar peoples were of a Greater Kalahari ethnic family and the San were a related though separate group below the desert. Over time, some Khoi abandoned pastoralism and adopted the hunter-gatherer economy of the San, probably due to a drying climate. Such bands are now considered San. Similarly, the Bantu Damara people, who migrated south later, abandoned agriculture and adopted the Khoi economy. Large Khoisan populations continue to occupy several arid areas in the region, notably in the Kalahari Desert. The largest Khoisanic lineages are more closely related to Nilotic and paleo Kenyan groups than to Hadza or Bantu diaspora groups. This ethnic population split off from other Africans around 90-110 thousand years ago.

San:
lady-with-others.jpg
Cool-San-Man.jpg
Evil Egyptoids.

Khoikhoi AKA Hottentots:
CL0kirkWUAA7wcu.jpg
(That's a boy on the right.)

816448778e98896c3bfe012f8dcd739f.jpgsan15.jpg
ef8dc92b5dd01eee1461c46ea960833f.jpg
This guy is doing 2 hand signs, and the ones depicted above him seem to be doing some as well.
These also have a bit of an evil vibe.

#986 2018-01-08 15:28:20

Loohan
Administrator

Māori
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ori_people

The Māori (/ˈmaʊri/; Māori pronunciation: [ˈmaːɔɾi], About this sound listen)[6] are the indigenous Polynesian people of New Zealand. The Māori originated with settlers from eastern Polynesia, who arrived in New Zealand in several waves of canoe voyages at some time between 1250 and 1300 CE.[7][8] Over several centuries in isolation, the Polynesian settlers developed a unique culture that became known as "Māori", with their own language, a rich mythology, distinctive crafts and performing arts. Early Māori formed tribal groups, based on eastern Polynesian social customs and organisation. Horticulture flourished using plants they introduced, and later a prominent warrior culture emerged.[9]

04-08-2014Maoris.jpg
jpeg
More Egypto-scum into child sex.
Guy upper left is telling you what he thinks of humans.

#987 2018-01-08 15:58:51

Loohan
Administrator

Australian aborigines:
fb_img_1481372877294.jpg
Hnad signs in background.
stock-photo-northern-territory-australia-june-a-portrait-of-two-unidentified-aborigine-boys-616570088.jpg
Boy, left; girl to the right.
04-australia-aborigines.jpg
Gangstas:
aborigine+gangs.jpg
australian-aborigines-possibly-grandfather-and-grandson-aebj1e.jpg
Note how Etoid the faces of these 2 males (1 of which is signing), yet their eyes are very wide apart.

Australia’s 'sanitized' genocide against Aborigines in the 21st century
http://english.khamenei.ir/news/3638/Au … n-the-21st
5413.jpg
Dubious-looking "evidence". White guy is Etoid, too.
2430.jpg
Major Masonic M here.
2432.jpg
Spot the M?
2427.jpg
More signs. Evil vibes.

Australian Aborigines and Dravidians (forum post)
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=40488

one of my best friends are of tamil (indian dravidian) origin and i wonder that he look like
the aborigines of australia.
The last days i discover the similarities between these both groups.
I found not many results. The one thing is that the aborigines are from the first out of africa migration
and the dravidian from the second wave (just a theory). But i can't believe that because the first wave were
the negritos like the andman islanders or the onge tribe. I read many articles and i found different results. It's so confusing!!! I don't think that negritos are the ancestors of aborigines. So here i show you some photos to comparison.

Wikipedia says:
    Anthropologist Jared Diamond in his bestselling book, Guns, Germs, and Steel suggests that the Negritos are possible ancestors of the Aboriginal Australians and Papuans of New Guinea. This assertion is echoed by Windshuttle and Gillin (2002).

What do you think?
    Are Dravidians and Aborigines from same origin? I think yes but i'm a bit doubtful.

(sorry for the bad englisch i only speak german)

Negrito girl:
jarawa.jpg
Evil Egyptoid.

More Dravidians:
dravidians.jpg
Hand signs, evil Etoid vibe.
And there are more Egyptoid Indian races.

#988 2018-01-09 09:04:55

Loohan
Administrator

Pygmies:
pygmy-with-body-scarification-d-r-congo-zaire-central-africa-APC183.jpg
619to620-0311.jpg
Definite marked Egyptoid genetics. But are they evil? I can't kick up the evil vibe, so maybe they are OK.
Hand signs? Nothing definite. Except there is a very suspicious M near the center of this pic:
anak-dalam-tribe-1.jpg?w=800
It could just be an innocuous happenstance. I will keep blasting them and if my impression of innocence changes, i'll update.
But i do NOT get the impression of child sex, so they are probably OK.
Pedophilia is NOT natural for primitive people, unless they are evil ETs, as far as i have observed.

[Update note March 2023: These feel OK!]

#989 2018-01-09 15:15:42

Loohan
Administrator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo

Eskimo is an English term for the indigenous peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia (Russia) to across Alaska (of the United States), Canada, and Greenland.[1] The two main peoples known as "Eskimo" are: (1) the Alaskan Iñupiat peoples, Greenlandic Inuit, and the mass-grouping Inuit peoples of Canada, and (2) the Yupik of eastern Siberia and Alaska. The Yupik comprise speakers of four distinct Yupik languages: one used in the Russian Far East and the others among people of Western Alaska, Southcentral Alaska and along the Gulf of Alaska coast. A third northern group, the Aleut, is closely related to these two. They share a relatively recent common ancestor, and a language group (Eskimo-Aleut).

The word "Eskimo" derives from phrases that Algonquin tribes used for their northern neighbors. The Inuit and Yupik peoples generally do not use it to refer to themselves, and the governments in Canada and Greenland have ceased using it in official documents.[2]

Looking at these people, some of them have Egyptoid traits. I started looking at this pic of a very Etoid-looking Inupiaq man
jana_and_shani_large69d9.jpg?1252700300
and was shocked to discover he's presented as a woman!
http://www.echospace.org/articles/522/s … /1905.html
Apparently, cross-dressing is part of The Twelve Core Values of the Inupiaq People.
The pic is labeled "Jana Harcharek and granddaughter" but contains only intact males. Evil vibe.
Inupiat woman (pseudotranny):
161017-seal-butchering-0423.jpg

Here are some Yupiks:
SLIY%20group1%202012%20crop.jpg
More evil Egyptoids. Last guy might be deliberately signing.
Yupik woman:
47e7dd9714311dd29bfa8b5624a90c70.jpg
Black magician. This might be some sort of "shaman".

Inuit females:
inuit-frauen-100~_v-gseagaleriexl.jpg
Evil.
But most Inuit i see pix of are not Egyptoid. Here is a boy and 4 girls who seem OK despite having some Etoid genes:
tumblr_static_enfants_inuits_1925.jpg
Then here are some evil, gender-warped-looking, Egyptoid Inuit guys:
Giovani_donne_inuit.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit

The Inuit (pronounced /ˈɪnju.ɪt/; Inuktitut: ᐃᓄᐃᑦ, "the people"[7]) are a group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Greenland, Canada and Alaska.[8] Inuit is a plural noun; the singular is Inuk.[7] The Inuit languages are part of the Eskimo-Aleut family.[9] Inuit Sign Language is a critically endangered language isolate spoken in Nunavut.[10]

Some Inuits are evil but perhaps most are OK.

#990 2018-01-09 15:37:35

Loohan
Administrator

Sami people
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sami people (also known as the Sámi or the Saami, or traditionally known in English as the Lapps or the Laplanders) are indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting the Arctic area of Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Murmansk Oblast of Russia. The Sami are the only indigenous people in Scandinavia that are recognized and protected under the international conventions of indigenous peoples, and are hence one of the northernmost indigenous people of Europe.[6] Sami ancestral lands are not well-defined. Their traditional languages are the Sami languages and are classified as a branch of the Uralic language family

Looking at pix, most don't look all that Etoid. But, unlike the Eskimos, they are HEAVY into Masonic gestures, especially the Hidden Hand, judging from the image results:
Sara-Gaaup-14is-dressed-f-007.jpg?w=460&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=997eab0f3c5df429e4be7fb131935348
d6382c5fbc7a182490779a3150f6c0be--s-fashion-saami.jpg
maze-sami-clanet-03.jpg
th?id=OIP.7eHKm6Zu8CEwmb8onGOIzAHaLP&w=230&h=170&rs=1&pcl=dddddd&o=5&pid=1.1
Note how Etoid most of these guys look. But not all Sami look like that. Yet, they all have the evil Etoid vibe.

vintage-sami-people-and-arctic-1900s-07.jpg
Sami Norwegian family circa 1900. No hand signs (unless the boy on the left was deliberately doing a subtle devil horns). Maybe the signs are a modern thing spread to them by other Etoids.
There are loads of Category 1 Egyptoids in Russia, and i'm not surprised that the Sami also have a Category 1 vibe.
Sami girls who look female:
h-14394962.jpg
Except for the wide-set eyes.
And this woman looks very Egyptoid:
elsa_laula_cw-9.jpg
https://bentehaarstad.wordpress.com/201 … mi-people/

Board footer