Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-26 13:40:10

Loohan
Administrator

the Pharaonic connection

Update note March 2023:

Apparently, now i am better able to discern who is of Pharaonic descent and who is not. I have updated the page
http://loohan.com/Pharaohs.htm

Probably almost EVERYONE on Earth has "Egyptoid" genetics; often mixed with the various other hybrid types e/g. reptilian.

In the past i have been error-prone on fingering Egyptoids because:

-- I relied too much on physical, especially facial STRUCTURE, which is actually no proof at all of what kind of person it is.
-- Egyptoids run a gamut of being obviously evil-feeling, and susceptible to orgone weapons, to seeming almost just like normal people, often very orgone-resistant.
It used to often be the case that i could not discern whether a person was Egyptoid unless i blasted them for a couple days first. So if someone looked Egyptoid, and had an off-vibe for some other reason, e.g. an evil parent projecting energy into them, i would sometimes think they were themselves covertly evil.

These days, i am confident, i can usually tell right away whether or not they are "one of them".

On this thread and in other places on my site, there were many cases in which i wrongly fingered someone as Egyptoid. Or cases in which i really can't tell because the person is long dead and didn't leave any spells or other incriminating evidence (like hand signs) around.

I went through this thread pasting in a disclaiming note in cases where i can be pretty sure they are not "Egyptoids" or even uncertain based on evidence i can perceive.

Of course, not being a Masonic or quasi-Masonic type of critter does not guarantee the individual is of noble and upright character. There is no shortage of ordinary human self-interested liars, scammers, thieves, etc.

End of update.

====================

I have more questions than answers about this, but it is something that needs to be looked at.

The Pharaohs were transgender-looking as hell:

Queen Nefertiti:
Nefertiti+bust+2.jpg

Akhenaton:
akhenaten.jpg

Anyway, my ramblings on this subject so far:

#2 2016-06-23 12:44:06

Loohan
Administrator

Re: the Pharaonic connection

I revised my linked article to reflect that SOME ROMAN EMPERORS WERE TG. Or, TG-looking...
examples:

Claudius
cla025.jpg
claudius-bust.jpg

Caligula:
Gaius_Caesar_Caligula.jpg
122222438-AB.jpeg

Augustus:
augustus-63-bc-14-ad-roman-emperor.jpg

#3 2016-07-10 19:23:05

Loohan
Administrator

Apparently, now i am able to discern who is of Pharaonic descent and who is not. I have updated the page

[Edit Dec 2022: Ha, so i thought.

Probably almost EVERYONE on Earth has "Egyptoid" genetics; often mixed with the various other hybrid types e/g. reptilian.<br><br>In the past i have been error-prone on fingering Egyptoids because:

-- I relied too much on physical, especially facial STRUCTURE, which is actually no proof at all of what kind of person it is.
-- Egyptoids run a gamut of being obviously evil-feeling, and suceptible to orgone weapons, to seeming almost just like normal people, often very orgone-resistant.
It used to often be the case that i could not discern whether a person was Egyptoid unless i blasted them for a couple days first. And if someone LOOKED Egyptoid, and had an off-vibe for some other reason, e.g. an evil parent projecting energy into them, i would sometimes think they were themselves covertly evil.

These days, i am confident, hopefully more correctly so, that i can usually tell right away whether or not they are "one of them". (Even my term "Egyptoid" is less than ideal, and too narrow.)

On this thread and in other places on my site, there are no doubt many cases in which i wrongly fingered someone as Egyptoid. Or cases in which i really can't tell because the person is long dead and didn't leave any spells or other incriminating evidence (like hand signs) around.

I will embark on going through this thread and pasting in a disclaiming note in cases where i can be pretty sure they are not "Egyptoids" or even uncertain based on evidence i can perceive. This is likely to take a while. But has to be done.

Of course, not being a Masonic or quasi-Masonic type of critter does not guarantee that an individual is of noble and upright character. There is no shortage of ordinary human self-interested liars, scammers, thieves, etc.

Incidentally, i expect to find  that almost all those still-living individuals that i CORRECTLY fingered as Egyptoid have been replaced by repticlones by now, so i will not be mentioning this fact. Any persons that have not will merit extra scrutiny.
Many have been replace by TRANSHUMAN RCS, e.g. Jessica below.]

#4 2016-08-01 16:40:47

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Apparently, now i am able to discern who is of Pharaonic descent and who is not. I have updated the page

However, i don't think this is quite right, either. SOME Ph's have the distinct vibe, but i suspect most do not. Yet, these latter i can now also get to vibin' sometimes by blasting. I haven't figured out which of my programs do that, or whether it's a mental thing i do. But if i focus on some suspected PHs a while, often they start to get a discernible slimy vibe to them.

See also my thread on "Non-Pharaonic Pseudo-Trannies" as these are actually Phs too, IMO.

OK, for vibe comparison purposes, here are some Category 1 Ph's (meaning ones that vibe distinctly from Vozy's blasting)

Russel Brand:
Russell-Brand-shirtless.jpg
Note male shoulders, high female waist. Looks like FTM but is male.

2 Italian vintners:
silvia-barbara-blog-small.jpg
Both male.

2 Italian watchmakers:
070315_EC.jpg
Both female.

I am only picking on non-repty Ph's here, to keep it simple. Many are hybridized with SSers.

Now to compare with Category 2 Ph's:

Jessica Schab:
hqdefault.jpg
Looks like drag queen but is female.

This guy:
voteCoop.jpg
This is a non-repty Ph from the mag i get from my electric coop.
[Update note Dec 2022: Most COTHS working for my electric utility have long been replaced by more innocuous doubles by the Alah-Kur allies, such as this guy.]

OK, the foregoing were non repty, but just for grins, some repticlones with Ph background:

Roma girls:
AP111001144984.jpg
All look like drag queens but are not. The men look normal.
When i first checked out the Romani many years ago, i got that they had indeed originated on west Egypt, and were a reptilian hybridization experiment/project.

This is intriguing: i get a mag from my electric co. and they had this tour of the nation's capitol, but only repticlones could go. And all the "girls" at least, are either trannies or Phs. These are local Arkansas kids. There was no info on the selection process or whether the kids had to pay to go.
tourCapitol.jpg
All repticlone Ph's in this pic! The boys are boys and the girls are girls, although the latter look like drag queens.
Note forehead shape on the black boy.
[Update note Dec 2022: Actually ALL reptilian hybrids are also Egyptoid. For some reason this batch felt different, more Egyptoid.]

Dalit girls. AKA Untouchables, the bottom of the Hindu caste system:
_42373165_112_11.jpg
Funny how they all have the Ph jawlines too. These are girls. Some of them have very wide-set eyes, another male trait.
Again, the males look normal.
Yes, Ph bloodline vibe. Though they don't enjoy much prestige from it.

So the picture that emerges is:
The Pharaohs were probably not the 1st TG race. The Plejarans probably are of the same race. Probably some Plejarans founded Egypt long ago. Later they interbred with the blood-drinking repty Romans, as well as other reptilian-human hybrids. But many did not, apparently as they do not have the repty DNA vibe.

There may be many other evil ET races into TGing. This is a blood-drinking satanist MTF ET of some rare type (on Earth).
EquadorET-tranny.jpg
This guy is tough and has not gone underground after 2 months of blasting.
[Update Aug 2017: many other ETs here, like this one, also do have Egyptoid genes.]

It is unknown whether other races have mutated so that some individuals look like TGs when they are not.
Also we need a name for these Plejaran/Egyptian types. Plejaran is probably not the real name of Meier's ETs. So i don't want to call them that.
The Pharaohs were not the first like this, so i tire of calling them Ph's, Pharanoiacs, etc.
Manny Skywatch calls them androgynes, but that is not quite right for this race, because some of them are pseudo-trannies, some are trannies (though whether they are born that way is not certain; i believe they are), and many males seem normal in appearance. Other males have that distinctive and not-male head/brow like the old man above, and Ptaah.

[EDIT 2022: most of these critters, which i now refer to as Egyptoids, have long since been REPLACED by stock repticlones. The exceptions would mostly be some of the exotic ethnicities.
Also, in the early days i often referred to post-op male to female TGs as drag queens, whereas properly, drag queen applies only to cross-dressed intact males.
Also, you CAN'T GO BY PHYSICAL STRUCTURE to ID these things. Almost all of us have similar compromised DNA, and the genetic expression of opposite-sex traits varies widely regardless of whether someone is evil.]

#5 2016-08-01 17:11:43

Loohan
Administrator

Thought i'd do a little looking at contemporary Egyptian people.
Apparently there are some of these critters around.

From http://www.everyculture.com/Cr-Ga/Egypt.html
ctc_02_img0344.jpg
"Egyptians at a festival in Cairo."
Note the girl on the left, and the woman in the center (apparently her mom). These are females but look like TGs. Are they sinister? Do they know what's going on? Well, everyone in the pic has that dirty Category 2 vibe.

(I'm seeking out sources that i don't think are deliberately promoting TGs or the like.)
This page https://dalocollis.com/tag/egypt/ has a couple interesting Category 2 pics:

egypt-2006-3-2.jpg
2 females dressed as men.

egypt-2006-2-2.jpg
2 males dressed as women. The one on the right is a nasty witch.

Bottom of the page, what is this creature?
nile-delta-777.jpg
Apparently deceased now so i can't dowse. But that is the type of forehead many of these males have.

Now dig this:
Finally, our 2 Hour Private Experience in the Giza Pyramid!
http://transformationparadigm.com/news/ … egypt-trip
Totally gay and TG to the gills non-repty Ph's visiting their Mecca.

#6 2016-08-02 11:54:22

Loohan
Administrator

So what should we call these things? Egyptoids? Gendermuddies?

Anyway i think i should post more examples as i find them.

Sen. Ted Cruz
Ted_Cruz,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg
Gategory 2. Female repticlone hybrid

Brig. Gen. Tamhra Hutchins-Frye and "her sons"
resized_99263-promotion-ceremony_14-21299_t630.JPG?30004eeab9fb5f824ff65e51d525728c55cf3980
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016 … female-ge/
I had put this "gal" in the Gender Unknown thread a while back, and indeed, can still dowse no genitalia.
Since the purported sons also have the Egyptoid vibe, it is possible this is an actual woman who gave birth to them. And the sons have the same "no-genitals" vibe.
Gategory 2.

Edgar Cayce & "wife":
life_readings1.jpg
Gategory 2.
Edgar is short, has no boxiness to jaw, has sloped, narrow shoulders, ... the opposite of high-cheekbones wifey.
OK Edgar's forehead is male, and ear looks a tad large for a girl. Also wife's mouth is small for a guy, but that might just be the pose.
Ah but wait, according to this pic
edgarcayce_gertrudecayce.jpg
He was much taller than his wife. So then, a man should have a bigger head than a woman of equal size, normally, And usually quite a bit bigger than a shorter woman. But we have this pic:
EdgarCayce_young.jpg.
The heads seem about the same size.

Leah Remini
Leah+Remini+013+1800x1350.jpg
Was blood-drinking SSer; now replaced by repticlones.
HAS FEMALE GENITALIA
Gategory 1.

#7 2016-08-03 12:20:39

Loohan
Administrator

Tony Robbins, CIA:

tony-robbins-idealab-pano-real_90676.jpg

tony1.jpg

Tony-Robbins-wife-Sage-Robbins.jpg

Category 2 Egyptoid, female. Looks pretty male but sort of has that distinctive forehead.
This brings up a question: Egyptoid faux males -- do they somehow generate enough testosterone to maintain a male appearance? Do they have to "supplement" to look male?
And more specifically, did supplements play a role in the development of her slight brow ridge? Would Tony's forehead look like Ptaah's otherwise?

Tony's wife and ex-wife seem to be played by ordinary CIA repticlone drag queens. But what about "son" Jairek?
Jairek-Robbins-Rapid-Results.jpg
600_423341102.jpeg
Seems to be affecting a gay demeanor in most pics, but is MALE. And Category 2 Egyptoid. Also repticlone which makes it impossible to dowse his original parentage (or lack thereof). Was the original also a SSer clone? If not, whose womb did he spring from?
Note that he has normal male forehead.

I can only find a couple crummy pics of "son" Josh:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAANBAAAAJDdjNGY0MmFjLWEzMzItNDk4Ni1iNjY4LTE2ODdjNGEzODFkOA.jpg
Tony-Robbins-son-Josh.jpg
Another Categ 2 male / repticlone. More of that columnar forehead.

Yet "daughter" Jolie feels like ordinary repticlone drag queen.

#8 2016-08-04 17:13:33

Loohan
Administrator

I get the Category 2 Egyptoid vibe off of J Edgar Hoover, who was also a shapeshifting rept satanist.

article-2063491-0EDBBFF300000578-188_306x423.jpg

HOOVER.jpg
This is the pic in which his forehead/brow look the most normal. But not sure about the jaw.

hoover-young.jpg

There is a whole section in Wikipedia about his alleged sexuality. Keep in mind that all such info is likely generated for public consumption, and will be at least partly inaccurate.
But he was rumored to have 'relations' with Clyde Anderson Tolson. They are even making a movie about it, with tranny actors:
http://coffeewithken.blogspot.com/2011/ … ctual.html
so you know it is being used as a psyop and may be less than totally factual.
hoover_tolson.jpg
2408_111798379328.jpg
Who was another Category 2!
These look almost like clones of each other to me:
Hoov.jpg

It's hard to find profile pics of J Edgar, but i found this:
gty_edgar_hoover_clyde_tolson_jp_111114_wmain.jpg
The ear looks awful strange in this particular pic.
I suspect he was a she. Going off that jawline.
Also BTW he was a blood-drinking satanist shapeshifting rept.

vc007266.jpg

#9 2016-08-04 18:09:26

Loohan
Administrator

Cross-posted from Politicians thread:

Richard Nixon: what was he?

54ce1464f2113_-_esq-nixon-0113-dp4ftv-xlg.jpg
Forehead looks like he could be Egyptoid. I think i get that vibe, weakly.

Now we know he was very proper and straight-laced because of this historic proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
in which he sez Bohemian Grove is the faggiest goddam scene, disgusting.

Yet, he oddly had no qualms about marrying a drag queen and cross-dressing his sons:
120316095732-greene-nixon-family-story-top.jpg
Or wait, no, these are all Egyptoids, so more likely, Pat is the biological mother of the square-jawed girls, who may be actual girls.
In fact, they are still alive, and do dowse as female.

This resolves the question of why they let a non-reptilian be prez.

#10 2016-08-22 19:24:55

Loohan
Administrator

19-Year-Old College Student Cuts Out Her Tongue as Offering to Hindu Goddess
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/19-ye … more-53590
Aarti-Dubey.jpg
Look at that face. That is a Dalit (although the article does not mention it) blood-drinking SSer.
Not a drag queen. This is the Egyptoid legacy.
Kali was an archon i destroyed years ago.

#11 2016-08-22 20:09:15

Loohan
Administrator

I think i mentioned in another thread that i have a TI friend who looks like a drag queen but isn't. This person is from a satanist family and has been victimized by the gov't in her country. The female relatives also look queenly, but are female.

Well, here is also a totally different person, a friend of Uros on this forum. She also is a good person, orgone gifter, etc.:

Sanja.jpg
Sanja1.jpg
Cleft chin, even!

And her mom also looks similar. Both parents have the vibe of non-activated SSers, but she does not have a repty vibe i notice, which is odd.
(Update 5/2020: I had occasion to re-check her parents, and i don't know how i could have gotten a repty vibe off them at that time. They seem OK, just Egyptoid DNA.)

Also she has a friend, another orgonite person who seems genuine, who also has such a face.
All these people live in Slovenia. I think the genetics causing this are Romani, but since the Roma are not the most prestigious crowd to brag about having as ancestors, it gets swept under the rug and forgotten.

#12 2016-08-24 16:49:16

Loohan
Administrator

Found a non-repty Pharaonic male advertised in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:

Goodwin.jpg
Nothing real obvious about appearance in this pic, but has strong Category 1 vibe.
Category 1's are much less common.

#13 2016-08-26 16:57:09

Loohan
Administrator

Another intriguing case which i suspect has significant Egyptoid DNA:
Manithyasudevi
http://manithyasudevi.blogspot.com/
This is a female who has an Arcturan Cat Tribe soul! And i am taking the initiative to clear the horrible black magic around her now.

_Zgi2gNF.jpg
0.jpg

Some VERY marked pseudo-tranny features including square shoulders. Also note that she is one of those people who have eyes too high up in their head.

#14 2016-08-26 19:25:08

Loohan
Administrator

Wow, another freaky case. A reader asked me about this person a year or more ago, and i told him she was ensouled. And she still is. I doubt she is a hoax actress. I have not watched her vids.

Samantha.jpg

This vid has lots of great footage of this remarkable face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bNb_PWHuUk
Be aware that the interviewer was a SSer witch MI agent (now replaced by clone).
Vid might be pretty interesting but i have not watched it.

This person does dowse as female, and also as having predominantly Category 1 Egyptoid DNA! But as we know, they put their DNA into some of their slaves.

#15 2016-08-28 19:01:29

Loohan
Administrator

A couple more FEMALE Category 2 Egyptoids:

categ2Egyptoid.jpg

categ2Egyptoid1.jpg

Board footer