Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2022-04-25 05:41:45

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Re: Is this how the "fake sun" works?

In Linux Mint i just click on the file, and it opens in some app named Xreader.
I never installed it, so must be included by default.
Anyway - you can convert the EPUB file to PDF here:
https://convertio.co/epub-pdf/

#17 2022-05-03 13:15:26

Loohan
Administrator

Damn! The links are dead now! I only had downloaded the first one, and am just now getting around to reading it.

#18 2022-05-03 13:42:22

Loohan
Administrator

Actually i don't begrudge letting the authors have a few bucks. The content is edifying. But i don't want to pay for Kindle.
I guess if one buys the kindle version on Amazon, one still gets the same format one can convert to pdf, right?

#19 2022-05-03 14:30:46

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Damn! The links are dead now! I only had downloaded the first one, and am just now getting around to reading it.

They still work in DK. Probly never worked from US.
But if you go to
https://usa1lib.org/
and enter "Dr. Claudia Albers and Scott C'one" into the search box, u can download a bunch of those books.

#20 2022-05-03 14:34:12

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

I guess if one buys the kindle version on Amazon, one still gets the same format one can convert to pdf, right?

I suppose Kindle uses the EPUB format, but dunno for sure.

#21 2022-05-03 18:49:23

Loohan
Administrator

Thanks!
I did download the first book back then.

#22 2022-05-03 19:06:41

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:
Loohan wrote:

I suppose Kindle uses the EPUB format, but dunno for sure.

I was confused.
The free ones are free on Amazon too, but only for Kindle users. The ones that cost a few bucks on Amazon are not downloadable free from the other sources.

#23 2022-05-06 13:38:40

Loohan
Administrator

I have downloaded and converted 2 of the books. In both cases, the last several images do not show up. I do not know whether they were lost in the original download, or the conversion, or the download of the conversion.
I don't have the greatest internet connection.

#24 2022-05-07 07:48:04

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Browsed through the 3 books (as EPUB files) that i linked to: They are all OK
Instead of converting to PDF, you could install Xreader, then u can open EPUB files.
Use Ubuntu's Software Manager to install Xreader. It is free, of course, as every Linux app is.

#25 2022-05-10 09:00:44

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:

Instead of converting to PDF, you could install Xreader, then u can open EPUB files.
Use Ubuntu's Software Manager to install Xreader. It is free, of course, as every Linux app is.

Another post i missed despite daily checks for new posts.
The problem with the last several builds of Ubuntu is that the software mgr almost never works. At least on my machine. No search engine displays, among other problems. Sometimes it won't load at all.
I might fire up my laptop with an older build and see if it works.

On another subject, something to take away from the first book, for those who haven't read it. Apparently the reason the Sun is losing its light power is apparently not so much that it is burning out from old age, but is being parasitized:

The Sun’s magnetic field strength, associated with sunspots,
dropped independent {sic} of the solar cycle during cycle 23. Livingston and Penn
found that it consistently dropped by 50 gauss per year between 1996 and
2009 [3].

The reason why this is happening is the presence of the system of old stars,
which I usually refer to as Stellar Cores, which have invaded the Solar
System and are draining the Sun of energy....

Now, the Stellar Cores do not seem to emit visible light, when they arrive at
the Sun, but in the process of time, as they absorb energy, and plasma, from
the Sun, they regain the ability to emit visible light, in a process, referred to
as rejuvenation. The colors of light that these objects emit are not the same
as the Sun’s, which emits white light. These rejuvenated Stellar Cores seem
to emit light of different colors, such as magenta colored light...

The reason for the use of a Sun simulator seems to therefore be: 1. To hide
the fact that the Sun is dying and much weakened; and 2. To hide the fact
that there are extra stars, rejuvenated Stellar Cores, close to the Sun and
illuminating the Earth’s atmosphere.

So, these foreign round bodies we have been seeing on The Final Days YT channel, according to Dr Albers, are the remnant cores of burned out old stars. In any case, i do not detect life on them.

So what is going to happen to our Sun and solar system? Is it really the end? And if so how soon?
I don't know, of course. I don't see these stellar cores disappearing by themselves, nor have the allies gotten rid of them. Likely too big.

In any case, it seems the quality of life on this planet now largely depends on supplemental artificial light.
Do not be surprised if one day our allies replace the enemy's simulators with better ones! And if this happens, will they continue the attempt to cover up the truth? Or make no effort to hide it, causing panic?

At the same time, i have the impression that the Sun is some sort of spiritual entity, and that in recent years it has been putting out positive "information" which the simulators do a shoddy job of obscuring.

#26 2022-05-10 09:54:41

Markko
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:
sittingtaoist wrote:

Another post i missed despite daily checks for new posts.
The problem with the last several builds of Ubuntu is that the software mgr almost never works. At least on my machine. No search engine displays, among other problems. Sometimes it won't load at all.
I might fire up my laptop with an older build and see if it works.

I think xreader is made by linux mint. I cant find it in my ubuntu. I would use calibre reader.
If software mngr doesnt work properly, maybe use terminal prog.

So, open terminal and write

"sudo apt update"  press enter

"sudo apt install calibre"   press enter.

#27 2022-05-10 12:29:42

Loohan
Administrator

Thanks! That works and shows all the images in my original download.

#28 2022-05-12 16:44:02

Loohan
Administrator

I just realized my machine already had an "E-Book Viewer" app that shows in the context menu when i right-click on one of these.

#29 2024-01-20 08:55:49

Loohan
Administrator

Claudia Albers is a CIA agent! Of yet another type of bland fake human.
Albers.jpg
(This pic is a few decades old.)
brass.antiAlbersian.jpg
She was formerly an Egyptoid. For more info see the Jan 10, 2024 post here:
https://loohan.com/blog1-24.htm

Board footer