Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-18 13:21:22

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Is this how the "fake sun" works?

https://youtu.be/hEYUlzqcVkk

You've likely seen this mentioned by Loohan tons of times as well as other members. A fake sun being imposed in the sky above us.

First video I've seen that goes directly into the patents and designs that could be behind such a device. It's 30 minutes and very thorough.

Might be useful research for those looking for a way to take it down.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2022-04-18 18:39:03

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Is this how the "fake sun" works?

Real interesting. But at 19:53 he says the real sun is losing its light, which is why the simulator stays in front of it.
However, i remarked what, 4-5 years ago that the sun had suddenly gotten brighter here. And it has remained so. Every time it is clear enough for the sun to come through well, it is amazingly bright. Yet i never see or feel the fake sun here. People in distant lands send me pix they have taken. And i posted a pic i had unknowingly taken of one over Marion, AR in '05 or whenever that was. But in the years i have been aware of the fake sun phenomenon, i have never seen it with my own eyes. Not even when i was in the DC area for months.

He says the fake sun drowns out the yellow from the real sun. It is true that the sun seems less yellow, but its color is harder to determine because it's so bright!

#3 2022-04-19 07:35:16

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Very interesting.
I've noticed the brighter light , whiter feel back in 2013.

Nevertheless, i only felt it fake a couple of years, and more noticeable since last year.
It just feel phony, bright artificial led light feel, shadows are blurred even on clear sky days, seems like a movie set.

Gonna try to take those reflections pictures he shows.

Another issue, is that if such device exists, it must be close to the sun... i dunno if it would be possible to cover the angle if they were farther away from each other.

which brings me to an idea that both sun & device are just near the "dome", in order for the device to substitute the real one.

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#4 2022-04-19 12:45:03

Loohan
Administrator

sun4.19.22.jpg
Yikes! I just realized i've been duped for years. Took some pics of the blinding sun this morning, on a regular digital cam with no filters.
I did not tweak this image, just cropped and compressed it. If you fool with the contrast, the darker inner circle becomes more apparent.
Looking at pic, i can feel the fake sun in front of the real one. I could not discern this otherwise.

I watched a few minutes of this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2J4s5mcLsY
which shows many OBVIOUS effects i have never seen.

Diego De La Vegan wrote:

It just feel phony, bright artificial led light feel, shadows are blurred even on clear sky days, seems like a movie set.

Gonna try to take those reflections pictures he shows.

Another issue, is that if such device exists, it must be close to the sun... i dunno if it would be possible to cover the angle if they were farther away from each other.

which brings me to an idea that both sun & device are just near the "dome", in order for the device to substitute the real one.

I never noticed any weird phenomena like in the vid. Nor blurred shadows. Shadows are crisp and dark on bright days here.
The vid says the device is in helio-synchronous orbit but much closer than the sun. As for "dome"... i still shill for spherical planets.

But, why won't the allies take out this piece of junk? Also, what drives the supposed xenon bulbs, solar? That would suggest an improbable level of efficiency.

#5 2022-04-19 15:57:11

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

https://loohan.com/sun4.19.22.jpg

I did not tweak this image, just cropped and compressed it. If you fool with the contrast, the darker inner circle becomes more apparent.
Looking at pic, i can feel the fake sun in front of the real one. I could not discern this otherwise.

Maybe i'm being overly simplistic, but it appears like the fake sun is actually reducing the natural sunlight, as the peripery of the real sun seems brighter.
IF indeed that is the real sun around the edge. It looks white.

#6 2022-04-19 16:09:52

Loohan
Administrator

And what is going on at a subtle energy level? One can cop the vibe of the real sun from imagery like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFQSzJ-jD4&t=61s
and it feels real good to me, like we got rid of all the evil entities of many years ago. And if i scan my photo, i feel that same energy in the thick hazy donut around the bright circle.
But the bright part itself feels unpleasant. So to what extent is the motive behind this thing to deliberately block beneficial subtle energy from the sun?

#7 2022-04-20 03:43:54

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

I think that is their purpose, to avoid the good vibes from the sun. Both energetic and physical.

In my country, there has been a surge of vitamin D deficiency a couple of years ago which fits the theory of the fake sun.

Here's a recent study that shows that 2 out of 3 have that deficiency.
https://www.publico.pt/2020/04/28/cienc … -d-1914256

Not to mention, that Portugal is one of the countries (from Europe) with more sunny days, which do not sustain the deficiency itself.

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#8 2022-04-22 12:09:45

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

And what is going on at a subtle energy level?  ...
But the bright part itself feels unpleasant. So to what extent is the motive behind this thing to deliberately block beneficial subtle energy from the sun?

This morning i blasted it some with a special wand, which had the effect of making the fake sun feel significantly more nasty. So, any funky vibe is not purely incidental, it is deliberate! Otherwise i would have expected it to smooth out some.

The nasty vibe was fed into it by AI in Aquarius. Once i nailed them, the fake sun mellowed out a lot.
I think i will need to rinse and repeat this a bunch of times.

Also, although critters on Earth have patents on this sort of thing, i suspect this device was actually emplaced by space Egyptoids.
And likely the allies leave it alone because it does more good than harm? Maybe the sun has dimmed?

#9 2022-04-22 13:37:20

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Loohan wrote:

i blasted it some with a special wand, which had the effect of making the fake sun feel significantly more nasty. So, any funky vibe is not purely incidental, it is deliberate! Otherwise i would have expected it to smooth out some.

Psst. Care to share a little more on this special wand?

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#10 2022-04-22 17:06:13

Loohan
Administrator

It's a glorified Channel wand with Lightning Pgm in heavy brass pipe, lots of tape...

Anyway, any time i check there are astronomical quantities of AI bots connected to the simulator. I nail them and a couple minutes later, there are a bunch more.
Good way to drive down the quantities of AI i guess. They back this thing up even more than chemtrails.

#11 2022-04-22 17:26:20

Loohan
Administrator

spiker.jpg
I'm a vaccine enthusiast. For them. This is how i spike their proteins, those that have protein.

Actually only this morning did Nadee have me make the brass needle on my little metal lathe. It slides out for less focused busting.

#12 2022-04-22 17:36:30

Loohan
Administrator

This is wild. As i've mentioned lately, party or parties unknown and undetectable have been stripping spells and demons off media figures these last few days.

And now that i posted about the AI fixation on the sun simulator, it has already suddenly gotten much harder to find them!

I must have some really cloaked space allies out there reading my forum or something.

#13 2022-04-23 13:41:46

Loohan
Administrator

If you have Kindle, there are some free eBooks that might be worth checking out:
https://www.amazon.com/dr-claudia-alber … n%3A283155
I haven't yet.

BTW i have not noticed any more AI connections to the fake sun.

#14 2022-04-24 08:51:12

sittingtaoist
Administrator

#15 2022-04-24 14:58:53

Loohan
Administrator

Weird format. Any recommendations on easiest to install .epub reader for Ubuntu?

Board footer