Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-08 13:21:37

Loohan
Administrator

Lightning 2, 3, &4 Programs

There is now another version of the Lightning Program. The original
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=977
was adapted to resin by Antuvozy. The 2nd is a modified version from me.
SoulConsoPgm+.jpg
The silver disk here is pure Lightning2.

What is the difference between the November 2021 version and this one? Not much except it can be used in different contexts. Both versions are very difficult to "harness". I did come up with a standard application for Lightning 1 in 3oz paper cups, but otherwise only very talented people can make practical use of it.

Lighting2 is no good for making the 3oz TBs. Lightning1 is no good for boosting the Soul-Consolidation Program (as Lightning2 does in this pic).
Lightning2 is also difficult to use to boost the Soul-C'n pgm. Or to use for anything.

Lightning2 requires a specific additive from China which may not be available in all countries. I will reveal what this is in my next post. This additive might have other uses for other programs too.

#2 2022-03-08 13:38:58

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Lightning 2, 3, &4 Programs

The pigment:

I don't recall how i stumbled across this on eBay but there are several vendors selling this Chinese stuff. Search for this:
Silver Powder Above R 99.9% Pure Silver.
I went with the cheapest one. I do not know what the R stands for.

I knew it couldn't be silver. Silver is ~$25 an ounce. But i had a strong urge to order this stuff. Got 3 bags.

Not only is there no silver metal, but it is not 99.9% pure ANYTHING. This stuff is NASTY! It is saturated in gasoline or some similar-smelling toxic solvent for some reason. It is sold for mixing into paint, not resin. It comes nicely sealed in a mylar bag, but try not to inhale when you cut the bag open. Inside will be a plastic bag with the powder. If you touch the outside of the bag with bare fingers, you will get this stinky solvent on them. I advise wearing disposable gloves even to touch the plastic bag.
I took the bags out and dumped them into a plastic bowl to aerate in my workshop. The dry, sunny, warm spell recently ended here, so i have been using some that hasn't dried much. I'd like to dry it better in the sun before i make anything sophisticated with it, as i am unsure whether the chemical might have a long-term deleterious effect on the resin.
The damp stuff forms roundish soft curds. I tried to ignite one but was surprised it wouldn't flame.

I do not know what is in it, other than fine aluminum. I think most such pigments contain a lot of fine mica powder, and likely this stuff does, too. But maybe not. It is concentrated enough that i have only been using 1 tsp per 24 fluid oz of epoxy for the Lightning2 Program.

In any case, i am NOT finding other brands of silver pigment that could substitute for this, nor would pure aluminum powder. So there must be something else in this stuff.

[Edit:] WARNING: if you aerate the silvery pigment too long, it will clump together into insoluble balls and chunks. This is happening to the first batch i bought, which has been aerating about 2 months. So i put a lid on what i have left and hope i can use most of it before it dries out too much.

#3 2022-03-15 17:36:47

Loohan
Administrator

There are actually TWO more Lightning programs. Both require the silvery mix as described above PLUS EPO OBO powder.
This is a difficult herb to acquire in many countries outside of Africa or Brazil, but Joe has some for sale:
https://aetheric.org/shop/epo-obo-powder/
Only a small amount is required, like 1 tsp per pint of resin.

I can't tell you the difference between these 2 new ones, which i will call Lightning3&4. They are very similar and i just let higher intelligence select which.
They are similar to Lightning Programs 1 and 2, but with the additional edge against evil entities and black magic given by the herb.

I have been making some stuff which utilizes 2 or more of the Lightning Programs in one piece. It can be good to sandwich Lightning2 against a layer of Lightning3. I have poured some long ice cubes with these 2 pgms. They feel impressive. I have already incorporated many of these into existing arrays, and poured more.

I will have some photos up in a few days.

(BTW in case you don't know, there is also a great EPO OBO program available. And there are also 2 Rolling Force programs. All described November, 2020 here:
https://loohan.com/otb27f.htm
which require copper or brass powder. And may be synergistic with the Lightning programs.
But don't try adding both copper and the "silver" in the same mix.)

#4 2022-03-16 11:39:34

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I ordered three bags of the stuff off ebay. I'm excited to hear that this has an epo variant! That sounds like a wild combination.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#5 2022-03-17 05:43:31

Loohan
Administrator

Even 1 bag will go a long way, folks.

Pix later today.

#6 2022-03-17 08:35:11

Loohan
Administrator

lightning2+3bars.jpg
I love these things. 2 sizes here, made in ice cube molds. About 50/50 Lightning 2 and 3. First i pour the 2, then when that sets up, the 3 with epo obo.
This mix tends to produce an interesting galvanized or marbled look.

#7 2022-03-17 08:46:01

Loohan
Administrator

lightning234.jpg
These molds are not commercially available. I had someone custom-make the molds for the ones on the left years ago. He likely still has the master to make more. If interested, try drewdidomenico at optonline dot net.
The little cube arrangement can, with certain rare pgms, have the effect of "chewing up" demons in the vicinity.

These all have epo obo in the first cast, meaning in the little cubes. Then the back layer is Lightning2.
The ones on the right have L4 in the 1st layer. The left one has L3.

#8 2022-03-17 09:41:27

Loohan
Administrator

lightning+qtz.jpg
I really like this baby. My hands tingle when i hold it. The quartz has special anti-AI programming. First i cast the stone in a smaller cylindrical mold, with one layer of L2 and one of L3. Then i taped this up a bit, and re-cast it in L1 along with a couple other inclusions.
The epoxy is foggy because it cured in cool weather. I put pigment in the top layer for looks.
This unit is very useful as a psychotronic remote weapon. However:

lightning+CB+.jpg
I was largely motivated to make it to be compatible with this big old CB. I also put some L2 squares and an epo obo cone on the CB. The reason the cone is white is because it is in a paper water cup.
The smaller unit plugged in is from here
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=20671#p20671
"This unit concentrates on Black Goo and AI#2."

Interesting:
The small unit is predominantly anti black goo.
The new unit also has the same anti goo program; i added a piece right where the banana hole is.
The old CB had its programming adjusted months ago to add some anti black goo qualities.
I am still trying to figure out why it is so important to blast the sky with anti goo programs, as i am not detecting that vibe floating around in the atmosphere. Maybe after a while it will become more evident.

Anyway, this setup strongly fries the sky with energies inimical to AI, goo, transhumans, satanists, evil ETs, etc.

#9 2022-03-17 18:26:19

Loohan
Administrator

The anti-goo stuff seems to work on a layer 6 to 7 miles from Earth, that surrounds the planet. But is there actual goo hanging out there? Is such a thing even possible? Or are the anti-goo items actually working on something else, perhaps not even physical? I don't know. I really can't discern what it's working on but no doubt it is something tied into the chemtrailing and psi attacking.

#10 2022-03-18 07:55:51

Loohan
Administrator

This array definitely seems to be gradually erasing this layer of whatever it is. Black goo consciousness seems to be a component somehow.
I was guided to embellish the setup a while ago, which is speeding things up.
Don't know how much this will foil their operations. I think the layer is involved in mass mind control to some extent.

#11 2022-03-25 13:57:13

Loohan
Administrator

I have the impression that all of this layer has now been removed. What difference this may make in the scheme of things, i don't know.
I'm keeping that array going a while.

#12 2022-03-27 19:27:45

Loohan
Administrator

Another multi-Lightning piece:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24253#p24253
From the bottom up, first i poured 1/2 gallon of L2. Then i encased the big disk in almost 1/2 gallon of L4. Then i poured a 1/2 gallon of L1. Then a quart of Buddha, embedding some rings.
Also the disk has glued to it a square of L3 and one of L4.
I did run out of my first bag of silver pigment toward the end.

#13 2022-04-30 16:35:49

Loohan
Administrator

WARNING: if you aerate the silvery pigment too long, it will clump together into insoluble balls and chunks. This is happening to the first batch i bought, which has been aerating about 2 months. So i put a lid on what i have left and hope i can use most of it before it dries out too much.

#14 2022-05-13 17:47:15

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Here's my contribution to this Lighting program compendium.

Those square grid pieces up there got me interested, so I did the next best thing. Used a plastic ice cube tray (the type that makes half inch perfect cubes of ice) and poured it most of the way with Lightning 3. Though who knows, it could be Lightning 4. I have no way of knowing.

I thought I would try something funky and cast some pyramids on the back of it (by using some odd silicone mold I found in Mexico, presumably used to keep cooking pots from burning countertops). These pyramids would also be Lightning 3.

Both of these can be stuck together, back to back, through a third layer poured between them. This layer will be Lightning 2.

Here's the end result.

20220512-222324.jpg

I like the spacing of your square grid pieces better, but this one still has a lot of spunk. Feels very smart, in tune, and intense for its size. The Lightning 2 layer is fairly thin, so it's more of a buffer than anything else. Maybe 1/8" thin at most. Probably less.

Since I had some left over I did the same thing with two pyramid sides. These didn't line up perfect but they still feel interesting.

20220512-222253.jpg

These all felt pretty good, so I decided to include a Lightning 2 and Lightning 3 layer in my latest directional wands. I've made a fleet of 28, and they will be placed in the region around my new apartment. Still figuring out their precise effects, but I'll likely know better once I place these in the wild this weekend.

20220513-110224.jpg

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#15 2022-05-14 07:26:46

Loohan
Administrator

I think the waffly things are fairly good, but i doubt there is much effectiveness in putting the layers on channel wands like that. It is POSSIBLE to make Channel wands that use the Lightning pgms well. I have posted a couple of those (big ones), but i doubt this is advantageous in small ones like this.

Board footer