Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-02 09:53:07

Loohan
Administrator

November 2021 "Lightning" Program

Nov21pgm.jpg
Probably not a program for broad public interest. Very unusual. I am gradually being guided as how to judiciously incorporate this into some of my complex devices and arrays. By itself alone it might not do much discernible.

Where does it come from? A reader brought this to my attention, an audio program sold by Sapien Medecine:
https://sapienmedicine.gumroad.com/l/sZPxJ
Antuvozy ripped it off into a format for resin (or silicone, etc). The Sapien dude did not seem to raise an objection.
What this program actually does in solid form is uncertain.
Available for free via ChemmerBuster.

If anyone buys the audio pgm (only $333.33) and tests it, please post.

#2 2021-11-02 20:54:26

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: November 2021 "Lightning" Program

20211102-185103.jpg

My first pour. Placing them in some arrays now.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2021-11-05 09:19:05

Loohan
Administrator

Nov21Ring.jpg
Half a gallon of Nov21 power. I was guided to make this in this shape. It has a medium-sized quartz point and 2 cast-epoxy "crystals" embedded; otherwise pure Nov21.
Feels real strong.
Used a cool silicone cake mold i got years ago at a second-hand store for $2.

#4 2021-11-05 13:40:49

Loohan
Administrator

This is so badass. I have been moving it around to different spots on my property for periods of time.

This pgm does not seem to activate except in the "proper" shape and size with the proper synergists. And there are many ways to do this and lots more wrong ways. As time goes on and i wrack my brain, more possibilities present themselves.

I just poured a bunch more. I am even making a couple "TBs": 3oz paper cups. The only additive is a large-ish white quartz river rock in each, that has been bionized and azeztulized. Almost 1 cu inch displacement in size. The cups are filled almost full with resin. Anyone can make these if they have this sort of stones or else intuit some other kind that would be effective.

I also poured some more crystal shapes, and started on a square "CB" that will probably have just 1 short, wide copper center pipe sticking up as a synergist. I get there are various ways a sensitive person could make square CBs with copper pipe(s).

#5 2021-11-07 09:48:56

Loohan
Administrator

Nov21_CB.jpg
B-b-b-bad! This program is wild and intense. Initially made me uncomfortable due to the kickback from wherever. It may have triggered a slight healing crisis, as i woke up feeling inexplicably nauseous, with rumbling bowels.
There is nothing embedded in this except for the pipe. Due to the programming of the copper, the unit sprays a widening stream of freaky energy 8 miles. The square shape makes it convenient to set on its side to aim toward the horizon.

How square does the mold need to be? This one has fairly large rounded corners, and the sides are bit convex. And the bottom is abnormal. It is from a cheap set sold at Walmart stores:
Mainstays Clear Square Food Storage Containers with Lids, 14 Piece
b79014e8-a013-4d48-8633-a63477f2ccfa_1.b2d35814774969f7d9f8fa87e2e9f73a.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF
Works just fine, though.
The sides can't be concave, i get. I have some 4-gallon square buckets with sucked-in sides, which i can't use for this.
The pipe is only set within the top layer.

The size and shape of this unit is convenient for holding in both hands and aiming it around the sky, etc. I can feel it strongly "sticking" in areas for reasons unknown. The sky is perfectly clear this morning, as it often is lately.

#6 2021-11-07 10:03:18

Loohan
Administrator

Nov21_3ozTBs.jpg
If you can get this kind of standard shape and size American 3oz cups, you can make these.
They require stone(s) of about 1 cu in or a bit less (i estimate). It can be 1 large or several smaller ones to make up this displacement. Then the level of resin should be up to about where these are, optimally.

The stones can be white or clear quartz, or even decent quartzite. I used ones like these:
bionized-quartzite.jpg
They MUST be bionized
https://www.loohan.com/otb46.htm
but do not need to be azeztulized. Mine are.
Drop the stones in immediately after (or before) the initial pour, so that they sink to the bottom. Then top off to the correct level.
Resist the temptation to add other stuff "to make it better". You can deploy other stuff separately.

If you can do this, you should have success.
I have not had a chance to gift with these yet. I suspect they are generally best used in cities.
I suppose larger versions of these are feasible.

#7 2021-11-09 11:02:06

Loohan
Administrator

So what happens if one connects this pgm directly to the electric grid, my inquiring mind suddenly wanted to know.
I just dropped an epoxy "crystal" of it into a hole in my breaker box, and felt immediate "stuff" happening... Apparently the mere presence of the metals and electric field made the pgm active.

And i already have long had gobs of other stuff on my utility grid wires.

I might do something more substantial.
Of course, since this program is Lightning in a Bottle, it will probably make my meter run in reverse ;-)

#8 2021-11-10 13:35:22

Loohan
Administrator

To clarify:
breaker-box.jpg
This is a breaker box. Mine has a couple metal tabs broken out of the front panel where there used to be more breakers before i had the fire in 2014. I dropped the "crystal" in there.
To the right you see the sort of mess that is behind such a panel.
These pix are from the www.
A crystal shape is not necessary. Also you could unscrew the panel face and stick stuff back there. I already have a collection in mine. The other devices possibly help to activate the pgm, dunno. Mellow things out, anyway, as the pgm seems harshly cutting at first.
In fact you might want to have other orgonite etc on your line first. Silvered shungite is the best for EMFs.
I have lots of stuff i taped onto my house wiring when the cabin was re-built, as well as plugged in etc.

#9 2021-11-19 14:48:45

Loohan
Administrator

My thought on GIFTING with these 3oz cups (not that i've actually done any yet):
I am getting the impression they are best deployed where there are many utility wires; that they will hijack them as transmitters. Thus, near switching stations
Melbourne_Terminal_Station.JPG
or congested areas with many offices/residences. They will all have wires, TVs, computers, HVAC, appliances, etc. which will act as transmitters.
And it is best to also have the area busted with good stuff like the Channel Program.

#10 2021-11-20 11:30:39

Loohan
Administrator

Nov21monstas.jpg
OK! Fresh off the production line. These units have, between them, somewhere in excess of 2 gallons of this new program. Probably about 2.5.
It is still very difficult for me to make devices with substantial amounts of this, as it is very tricky to make them so that they will be effective. The main brain behind this new work is my Ta'l wife Nadee.

The top piece has been around a few years, but the whole bottom part was still mostly empty. I added a few things including 3 old coils from around 2003, and submerged it in resin. Despite my haste and the cold weather, i was able to get fairly good clarity so one can see inside.
Then Nadee had me glue a few things on top of the new cast.

Likewise the massive bottom piece contains an old tape-wrapped coil with hardware cloth that has been in use before. And some other objects including several bionized quartz rocks.

Both units can be hooked up to frequency generators or other items, should there ever be benefit to that. But those internal coils have already been driven so much that they are zinged out.

#11 2021-12-21 20:13:14

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Here's my approach... monkey see, monkey do.

2021-12-12-16-18-06.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#12 2021-12-22 03:58:21

Loohan
Administrator

Top notch.

#13 2022-03-02 09:07:56

Loohan
Administrator

lightning-beast.jpg
My latest monsta. Poured in a 5 gallon bucket. Contains over 2 gallons of the Nov pgm which i am re-naming the LIGHTNING Program, as that is what i call it in my internal dialog. And that is the concept the program is based on.

It is still powering up and should become several times as powerful.
Making this was DIFFICULT. Well, not making it but figuring out how to put what together to optimize the power. Took several weeks of brainstorming by myself and several genius female entities. It contains some pretty fancy and complex stuff.
This is not for remote, "radionic" applications but for local busting stretching to several thousand miles radius. It has Channel wands in spoke formations, among other things.

#14 2022-03-02 09:14:27

Loohan
Administrator

Busting with the Lightning TBs:

I have been deploying a few. They make an area feel super mellow and ultra smooth, with no conflicting harsh "static". But only in places already very well busted with other stuff. I have doubts that the results would be as nice in "virgin" areas using these alone.

I now fill the 3oz cups more to the top than in this original pic:
Nov21_3ozTBs.jpg

#15 2022-03-05 14:39:50

Loohan
Administrator

lightning+CB.jpg
I keep trying to figure out ways to sling significant quantities of the Lightning Pgm into the sky.
I love this ancient relic of a CB. It is very strong. It was outdoors for many years.
The bottom cast has a mobius coil. This was built before i discovered banana jacks. I put 2 pieces of copper tubing sticking out as electrodes, and had alligator clips on them whenever it was hooked up to anything. This morning i drilled holes of banana jack diameter into the tubes.

Board footer