Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2015-12-27 16:50:24

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Anti-Nano device.

Another thing is (and it is hard for me to substantiate this) but it may be that at least some nanos are movable telekinetically just like etheric objects. Sort of like they are so tiny that they are hardly solid matter.
Anyway, delusion or not, i have had the impression we have been moving a bunch around.

Weeks ago i seemed to move a bunch into Don Bradley etc. Then Antuvozy noticed i was doing this, and started doing some herself. Then she re-programmed this sentient stone pig to specialize in this:

nano-movingPig.jpg

However, what, if anything does this mean? I doubt we can move them when they are all clustered up with other molecules. So at the most we are moving some fraction only.

#17 2016-01-28 06:51:25

Loohan
Administrator

Now, if anyone wants to go to the trouble of testing whether we can really clear out the nanos telekinetically, i propose you do the following: (otherwise i may or may not get around to it eventually)

1.) Go to http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/Anti%2 … ial%20Note "Displays and Techniques to get NANO from Fruits and Veges" and bulid an extractor system. Er, if you can figure it out. I'm not entirely clear on the instructions here but i seem to recall he also discussed this somewhere in the hour-long vid.

2.) Buy some of nano-rich "food". Like (according to my dowsing)  Clif bars, Trader Joe's coconut water, or dry cat food (some brands more than others).

3.) Separate the foodstuffs into 2 equal-sized piles and put them at least several feet apart. Send me a pic of 1 pile and have me clear it.

4.) Extract each batch separately and see whether there is a significant difference in the nano-yield.

Since i have been supposedly clearing nanos out telekinetically, i have (at age 62) attained a zone where i can do hard labor or work out a bunch without getting significant muscle pain afterwards. I have had chronic muscle pains for decades, whether i exercise/stretch or not. Placebo effect?

Incidentally, years ago i used to eat a lot of Green & Black's "organic" chocolate bars i'd get at Walmart. (I ate the 85% cocoa ones, but eventually i quit even eating that much whole cane juice sugar.) Now i notice these bars are heavy on the nano vibe.

#18 2016-05-03 09:08:57

mvinon
Enabled users

Very interesting indeed I was thinking of taking magnets and pour them in resin then take hematite and shungite and pour it above the magnets and then another set of magnets then use the orgone device and rub it all over your body to kill the nano bots that way.

#19 2016-05-03 12:21:52

Loohan
Administrator

Well, the pig has pulled your nanos, at least to my perception. Do you still have symptoms?

#20 2016-05-03 13:14:47

mvinon
Enabled users

I felt a lot better this morning, now something is getting to my head very weird headache ....that pig must be really busy

#21 2020-08-01 15:49:54

Loohan
Administrator

That pig has been doing something, but is it nanos or something else?
It has been a long time since i have noticed this stuff in food, as whatever it is is not useful to them as long as the pig is around.

Whatever this stuff was, it was in all big-brand bananas, "organic" or not. How would they get nanos into bananas, hire people to inject the sap of each tree every year?

From my blog:

July 17, '20: (8:10pm) I heard that a credible psychic claimed that processed food has electronic components in it which accumulate on the intestines. Well, if there is such a thing, it would be tiny enough to require a pretty expensive microscope to see. Anybody out there have access to one?

So i found some pix of junk food (boxed cookies) and blasted them. Something lit up!
I eventually figured out that the program responsible for stirring up a vibe out of the junk food is the Rolling Vicarah Program mentioned in OTB 27 on March 10, '13.
I have a lot of resin spheres with that program, so i have been blasting these things for a couple days now. I got all these things, whatever they are, vibing. If you are sensitive, look up images of junk food, candy, boxed pastries, etc. and check out the vibe.

Is this the real nanos? I did not notice this stuff before; is it newer than this thread?
Anyway, Danny of Daytona has a 4000X scope and says he will look into junk food...
[Update 2022: i don't think he ever did. I unsuscribed from him after he renounced doing anything more relevant than hip-hop.
Also, i no longer notice that vibe from junk food.]

#22 2023-03-22 09:53:31

Loohan
Administrator

I took another look at this subject.
Actually, nano-crap additives in food, cosmetics, medicine have INCREASED  a lot in recent years.

https://www.packagingdigest.com/smart-p … -packaging

FOOD SAFETY
Nanotechnology’s Favorable Future in Food Packaging

The nanotechnology market for food packaging is expected to increase 15% yearly driven by food waste-reducing innovations in material science and technology.
Rick Lingle | Mar 06, 2023

I took another look at my friend the Nano-Pig:
nano-movingPig.jpg
And felt he is VERY BUSY but can't keep up with everything anymore. If he ever did. I don't know why i was not noticing any last time i posted 2.5 years ago. Was he able to handle it all then?

Currently he is scooping up some 6 times 10 to the 14th power particles per second and dumping them into deserving targets (currently CIA transhuman Jessica Schab).

In my last post i said i was finding some other stuff, possibly micro electronics, in junk food, like boxed cookies, for example. This stuff was presumably too big for Pig to handle, but reacted to the Rolling Vicarah Program.

Well, now i can't find that stuff, but if i google images of boxed cookies
https://www.google.com/search?q=boxed+cookies
ALL the pix that come up vibe strongly of good old nano crap.

I do not detect any in my house but then i don't buy food or supplements that i suspect might contain such things. And if i did, i think Mr Pig would prioritize them.
I do detect it in rain water! But apparently Pig removes them from my rainwater tank and ponds (no doubt they would go right through filters).

It just rained here and i can feel nanos all over outside. Because the pig is lighting them up. Yet, herbs and foods i dried or froze last year feel free of them, suggesting the pig has been on the ball.
Likewise it feels like he has been taking care of the people who supply me with milk and eggs, and their animals.
And he has been clearing my friends and targeted individuals i help.

Nano WHAT? I think a medley of substances i can't get details on.
Where do the rain-borne nanos come from? I doubt from chemtrails. I asked Nano-Pig and he directed me to a U base west of Houston:
https://goo.gl/maps/Eouzo821bKSzNkja8
FDA U base! at 12 mile depth, being addressed now. And another such base under Houston.
But how is it dispersed? Not sure but likely spread over rain clouds by craft, but i doubt in chemtrails.

I poked around Houston area airports but did not get a vibe that any had craft that disperse this. Then again, it might be difficult to nail that down. But oddly i did get a strong nano and FDA vibe on Airport Express Management Ltd. And WHAT is that? They don't even have a website. They do have an address:
https://goo.gl/maps/a5k15YWTyNfny5Qx8

https://www.manta.com/c/mm0fx47/airport … nt-limited
Categorized under Chain Pizzerias. Our records show it was established in 1992 and incorporated in Texas. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $1 to 2.5 million and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

http://www.shopinhouston.com/Airport-Ex … 089794.htm
The category for Airport Express Management LTD is Fast Food Restaurants.

Seems odd for a pizza factory(?) to have a name like Airport Express Management.
According to this
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0009164810
it is Inactive as of last June:

Forfeited Existence - An inactive status indicating that the corporation or limited liability company failed to file its franchise tax return or to pay the tax due thereunder. Status is changed by secretary of state when certification of the delinquency is received from the comptroller of public accounts.

But i feel a bunch of repticlones in the building. But it is probably just a small office in a multi-use bldg. And who knows, what i'm feeling might be some in other unrelated part of the bldg. Maybe the pizza place is shut down and uninvolved. Except, was it ever a pizza place?
This is all the info i am finding!

Board footer