Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-04 19:58:10

Loohan
Administrator

Anti-Nano device.

Fairly interesting video about those pesky morgellon nanos:
https://youtu.be/XAOfZ5PddKc

He says to make like a coreless electromagnet by spiraling a layer of wire around a bucket, and hooking the wire ends up to low DC voltage. Put some vinegar and salt solution in bucket and soak feet and hands. Supposedly, lots of the nano particles will come out.
I will hopefully try this in a few days.

Note: he also says zappers will make the nanos worse.

#2 2015-12-07 11:07:33

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Anti-Nano device.

By using google advanced search, i was able to locate his web page on the subject:
http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/Anti%20Nano.htm
On this page he also tells how to extract and concentrate nanoparticles from food for evaluation:
http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/Anti%2 … ial%20Note         
(I only found that page after i made my device this morning:)

anti-nano-bucket1.jpg

I used solid 14awg wire, and duct tape. I started the wrap at the bottom (if your vessel is tapered, start at smaller end) and used bits of the tape as needed to hold the wire in place while making coil. After about the first inch of wrap, it went very easily.

In the vid, he starts showing the bucket at 6:40. He says he used 12awg wire, about 90 turns. He used a bucket that has the same diameter as a 5-gallon bucket, but is shorter. This is also what i used, $6.49 at the hardware store.
On the web page, he shows a 5-gallon bucket with the wire going higher, but that is probably not important.
I removed the metal handle from the bucket lest it affect the EM field,

Also he gives 3 formula choices. I don't happen to have cheap vinegar or TSP on hand, so my experiment will have to wait until after my next trip to town.

Here is my completed unit, all made with stuff i happened to already have around:

anti-nano-bucket.jpg

He uses a 5-amp laptop adapter. You might want to mitigate such a thing with some PRG or March2015B orgonite or even a stone with the March2015B program. Also The Committee might program your wire and adapter for you.
I happen to have these big AGM 12V batteries from when i lived off-grid. I maintain them with a Battery Minder. I don't know what the equivalent battery is for a 5-amp charger, as batteries are rated differently. I briefly hooked it up to a 35 amp-hour battery and it did arc on contact, but only slightly. I do have some smaller AGM batteries.
I doubt the direction of coil or the electrical polarity make any difference.

To be continued...

#3 2015-12-07 17:40:36

Loohan
Administrator

Well, i went into town and bought 3 gallons of cheap white vinegar. Soaked feet for 35 minutes (he says 20-30) in the vinegar with about 3/16 cup salt, and it did NOTHING at all that i can tell. I feel no different, and i see no grime in the new, white bucket.

I used the 35ah battery and it went from around 12.8V to 12.05 in the process, so it is just barely adequate in size.

(edit) OK so i forgot about the light one is supposed to shine in there during the process, to watch stuff coming out of the feet. I did not use it. But now, shining a super-bright light on the liquid, i do see some small faint colorless translucent mica-like bits floating on the surface. I suppose this is the stuff...
And when i emptied the bucket, i did see some silty stuff on the bottom. I will let the bit of liquid evaporate and then collect the particles... Anyone out there have a good microscope?

#4 2015-12-07 19:14:32

ndw
Enabled users

this stuff is scary.... food too...

maybe leave that vinegar for a while and see if you see changes? in the vinegar I mean...

do you have a microscope? although these are nano size so difficult to see with an optical one... but when they grow..

edit: I just posted at the same time of your edit lol

I have 640x microscope here... not enough I think

#5 2015-12-08 09:17:14

Loohan
Administrator

The nanos supposedly cluster up, often with other substances or pathogens, so they become visible.
I do not have a 'scope. I already poured off the vgr but can send the grime if u want.
I posted on the youtube site and Mr P explained u have to do this repeatedly over time to get more and more stuff out. Also he says he sometimes goes 2 hours in it.

3 gallons of vgr cost me 7.42 at the local grocery. I will look into buying TSP (i have never seen this stuff and dunno if supermarkets, Walmart, etc. carry it. Home Depot carries large bulk quantities...) as well as bulk citric acid. I plan to do a lot more of this in the future.

#6 2015-12-08 15:55:48

ndw
Enabled users

seems simple to do, will try to find time to do!

then I will have a look with my scope

#7 2015-12-14 12:11:03

Loohan
Administrator

2nd attempt:

I bought some bulk TSP and citric acid on eBay. Mr P gives a much cheaper formula of 1/8 cup each of TSP, salt, and citric acid, with 3-3.5 gallons of distilled water.
I do not have access to any distilled water other than the toxic stuff from the grocery store, so i tried some nice clear, low-pH rainwater.

This time i used a 55ah AGM battery for 50 minutes. I was amazed how warm the water was getting, then realized the coil was getting pretty hot. It drew the battery down from 12.83V to 12.02V. Which, again, is a bit hard on a battery. It's best to only draw them down to 12.25 or so.
I'm not sure i got this electrification thing right. I do have an old Dell adapter that looks like what he uses. I might try it tomorrow.
I'll let this liquid settle a while, and pour it off to see what accumulated in the bottom. And report back.
This time i felt slight burning/tingling on my skin. I did shine a strong light down there a few times, but noticed nothing except bubbles forming on my skin and the bucket.

If you have TSP, he also gives a mouthwash formula which he suggests might allow cavities fill in and tooth enamel to grow back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J2vEIpqy90 Regenerating Your Teeth
which i will try. 2 tsp TSP, 6 tbs baking soda, 24 fl oz water, forcefully swish around mouth 2-5 min.

I watched the first 12 minutes of his vid on Chemtrails, Nanoparticles and Smart Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QCVhltV4Y
but he seems to be getting all his info from CIA clone William Thomas.

(edit:) after 2 hours i poured off most of the water, and this time there was more brown stuff on the bottom, and i didn't notice any of the whitish dregs i got before. However, not sure if this is due to different chemicals in the solution interacting, whether impurities in the rainwater could be a factor, or whether different stuff is being pulled out.

#8 2015-12-18 15:30:07

Loohan
Administrator

Well, after the 3rd try, i seem to be at a dead end on this. Here is what i wrote in the Comments section today:

I have done the foot-bath routine 3 times so far. The 1st time i used a 35ah AGM battery for 35 minutes, and the battery is now apparently ruined. It was sucked down to 12.05V, which is somewhat bad but should not be lethal.
The 2nd time i used a 55ah AGM battery for 50 minutes, which sucked it down to 12.02V. Also the wire wrap got pretty hot. But now that one is evidently ruined as well, as it will not take a charge.
I use a BatteryMinder, which i have found excellent for charging such batteries and even recouping abused ones.
These are large, expensive batteries.

So in trial #3, i used a Dell laptop charger that looks like yours but is only rated 3.34 amps instead of the recommended 5.
It seemed to work, but after 35 minutes, i happened to notice that the coil wrap was no longer warm. And the little green light on the adapter was off. And it was putting out nothing measurable with a voltmeter.
After i disconnected and unplugged it and plugged it back in, it was back to working, suggesting an internal breaker had merely switched off.

My coil is a single piece of undamaged, insulated, 14awg wire.

And Mr P can't figure out what's wrong either.

#9 2015-12-18 18:16:05

ndw
Enabled users

mmm
maybe water has raised inside the cable? doing a short circuit?
or maybe it's near is end of life

#10 2015-12-19 06:17:52

bruce&thewhitemouse
Enabled users

I'm going to give Tony P's copper solutions a try, has anyone tried it?

#11 2015-12-19 08:14:53

Loohan
Administrator

ndw wrote:

mmm
maybe water has raised inside the cable? doing a short circuit?

How would water get inside an insulated wire taped to the outside; covered in duct tape? And if it did, how would that short-circuit anything?

or maybe it's near is end of life

What, the brand new wire that has been used 3X?

#12 2015-12-19 09:44:16

ndw
Enabled users

the dell psu maybe it's at end of life

water can raise up like in this pic. but no, cables are outside right?

170px-Capillarity.svg.png

#13 2015-12-19 17:43:23

Loohan
Administrator

The wire never goes inside the bucket.

#14 2015-12-25 12:16:36

Loohan
Administrator

Correction: the 55ah battery was NOT ruined. I was trying to re-charge it via a cord that had a burned fuse, duh.
The 35ah is ruined. It should be mentioned, though, that last Spring i accidentally ran it down to 5.5V(!!) which may have damaged it, although i was subsequently able to nurse it back to normal volt range, and used it for a couple cycles of energizing an electric fence with no problems.

#15 2015-12-27 16:06:08

cosmicbal
Enabled users

I've been thinking that perhaps that white and  brown stuff could be heavy metals and iron, not nano stuff. is it possible you are creating an iron deficiency in your body, since Iron is magnetic and you're essentially turning your legs into electromagnets? and the iron is drawn out via the charge? Or is it possible that creating an electro magnetic field around your legs is killing the nanos? idk. I've read somewhere that getting inside a giant electro pulse bucket nuetralizes nanos and perhaps if you tried hooking an overpowered zapper to the wiring, creating a pulsed frequency, instead of a constant frequency, could be alot more effective.

food for thought.

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

Board footer