Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-28 12:19:57

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Gifting legacies

I thought I'd share what I've been up to the past six months. Ever since the March 2015A program was created, I've been using it to gift the area. At first it was only going to be the streets around my home, but slowly it grew. Eventually it reached Seattle. And after that I thought, what the hell, wouldn't it be neat if I could make a single loop encompassing the entire greater Seattle area? I wondered what the ramifications of such a project would be. So far, I can say it's been surprisingly useful. These areas now feel quite pleasant, and are quite useful in remote energetic endeavors. I think the Earth is a big fan, too. Fascinating synergy.

In any case, here it is. Unknown hundreds of wands went into creating this setup. Each star contains at least a March 2015A wand. Most of them contain at least two different sorts gifted together, all facing down. Mainly November 2014A for the southern and eastern stars, and mainly June 2015A for the north. Also lots of Earthy in the southwest. As of late, there's also been a large amount of the Hexagon program gifted, as well as a good number of miniature March 2015B rings (maybe 20 or so; I'll admit they are a little lacking).

Downtown Seattle is my most well gifted area, with a record four programs per gifting site (March, November, and a hybrid of Earthy and January 2015B within one wand). Just a note, I use Loohan's advice in gifting these. That is, using the biggest screwdriver you can, poke a little hole in the ground, and drop a wand in. I'm using the Ikea water bottle ice cube mold to create these.

wyuNAP2.jpg?1

It's my short term dream to begin this shape, and eventually have others add on to it, creating their own paths that spiral outwards into their own routes and shapes (providing they can certify each gifting spot they wish to officially add to the collective, naturally).

If anyone else gifts wands, especially if they're March 2015A wands, it would be neat if you also mapped where you placed them. Who knows, it could have an interesting resonance with my own gifting path. It's a little paradise up here, and it's really worth experiencing. If anyone wants to see a particular neighborhood or city up close, let me know! It's even prettier up close. All gifting sites are no more than a few blocks from each other, at most. All gaps should be filled in before October's end.

Last edited by jeaux (2015-09-28 12:24:36)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2015-09-28 13:15:09

DanaSG
Enabled users

Re: Gifting legacies

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:46:29)

~44~

#3 2015-09-28 16:11:20

ndw
Enabled users

wow very nice!
I'm really happy that you can confirm that March2015B ring is really so good :-)

but don't you mind that 'they' can find the rings and remove them? using this map....
I'm paranoid you all should know that wink

#4 2015-09-29 14:25:17

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I'd love to gift Denmark. It's certainly high on my list of foreign places to leave a mark on.

And ndw, I was fairly paranoid for a while, though if the map is zoomed out this much, it would be rather difficult to zero in on their precise location. And either way, I mark them with google maps, so anyone with access to google data can see them. Even then they're not precisely accurate, and thus locating/removing them would be a herculean effort.

#5 2015-09-30 09:42:58

cosmicbal
Enabled users

That's pretty awesome, though.. I'd have gifted the waters edge all around.. Water is am amplifier, and penetrates for miles.. I'm actually a little frustrated.. Anyway. Nice job. That is a lot of work. Also, if you gift water, it's much more difficult for them to find and remove it.

Try gifting the water from now on for like a week or two and then reply about the potential differences in energy you might feel. Dry gifting is only good for the reach of that piece of orgonite. Water gifting its as good as far as the water reaches. Water becomes orgonite. Go check out Arcata, CA for an example. Gifted the water years ago and its still pumping out good energy for miles. When I was living there it cut through rock solid chem clouds and nasty black fog banks like it was nothing. Could see the milky way above the bay.

I also approached Salt Lake City and surrounding areas with the same water approach. That place had changed quite a bit, and I used a fraction(i think.. I gifted quite a bit for months) of the orgonite and achieved more.. Please just think about it. Don't waste the epoxy. That s#it ain't cheap.

Last edited by cosmicbal (2015-09-30 09:48:47)

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#6 2015-09-30 15:38:22

cosmicbal
Enabled users

On second thought, apologies.. If Loohan told you to do it one way, that's fine. Don't want to undermine anybody else's methods.. I personally prefer water, I can feel a sudden change with each gifting (for the most part). But also if I bury orgonite in wet ground, or deep soil.. The idea is you really want to get it mixed in with the whole area. To me, if it's not water, I won't really gift it.. Waste of resources. On few occasions I buried stuff when I felt the need. Like under power poles, metal structures to connect to, etc. But most places have water. Ponds, creeks, streams, rivers, bays, lakes, aquaphors, etc. I want it to get deep in the earth. Water goes there.. Water also has the added benefit of orgonite cleansing/refreshing if the water is running. And basically, the water downstream is now charged, and over time, the orgone will spread to wherever water goes.

The molecular structure of water and quartz are similar, according to an article I read. Or maybe it was Wikipedia, IDK. And the idea it's that quartz AKA crystal AKA succor punch AKA orgonite would combine with water very well and use it as an antennae and a much larger vessel of orgonite. HAM radios can transmit a much further radius if the antennae is right next to water. Orgonite does the same. Why do you think water towers have cell towers on them? Besides the underlying problem of negatively programming the water... If you read some of those alternative energy websites you can find the Looking Glass project where water is used.

Water amplifies, transmutes, transmits, receives, heals, purifies, etc.

Also, for a second I thought you were taking about Queens. Pretty cool that you made it to Seattle just to gift. Nice!

Last edited by cosmicbal (2015-09-30 15:40:43)

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#7 2015-09-30 17:44:17

Loohan
Administrator

The Puget Sound could definitely always be gifted more. I gift water by preference when it's easy but that's partly because it's fireproof and doesn't require digging. But i don't think gifting land is less valuable, esp. in a messed up area like Seattle.

#8 2015-10-03 04:16:12

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Bal, I live around Seattle, so it's nothing too out of the way for me. Besides the dozens of miles of walking around, that is.

I do agree, water is the best, and my favorite, medium to gift. There certainly is an immediate pleasant feedback. Any water I do come across on my travels, I am sure to gift it with nondirectional pieces. However, the goal of this project is not simply to gift. To be honest, it's a bit of a curious experimental network. With a number of goals, some of which I'm sure won't pan out, but if it's within my means, I'd like to try.

For example, I thought I'd create a system of uniform "etheric hotspots." Much like wifi hotspots, if you're near the marked place on the map, you may receive signal, and reap the benefit of being around pleasant energy. Each gifting spot is made the same. All wands are parallel, all face down, all are within soil, so there ought to be a sort of consistency. Thus it could prove to be an etheric "Great Wall"; extradimensional energetic tourist attraction. Hell, I'd see it. This also allows us to test various environments, to fully determine which are best able to be "charged" and can hold that charge. Also I was very curious to test gifting in cities and neighborhoods with little moisture and water. What if someone wants to gift somewhere arid? Some gray sprawling metropolis? I want to have research that shows it could still be effective, and how they could best go about doing that.

A few more points. I wanted to see if I could make this shape act a little like a circuit, or an artificial ley line, and see if it could transmit energy amongst its "nodes", carry it, in some way interact with each other. So I spaced them all uniformly apart from each other, to try and make it balanced. One more, I am at least careful to gift these near trees, and strive for the most "moisture content" as is possible to find for each gifting location. I know the benefit water has for gifting, but what do trees do that might be different? There's still water there, but it's shaped, there's a design to it, natural machinery. What effect does this have on orgone that differs from a lake? Does it have any effect on its remote accessibility? Is it able to sync with different qualities of nature, depending on where it's placed?

So, there's a couple reasons I decided to also gift land. I only mark the directional wand sites on my map, but any water that crosses my path, you can be sure it's gifted as well. Though I should mention, I use cheap ol' Bondo for these (polyester resin), and that certainly helps make this feasible. If I only bought epoxy at double the price, I doubt I'd have been able to keep going for long.

#9 2015-10-03 10:48:42

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:45:56)

~44~

#10 2015-10-03 11:09:44

ndw
Enabled users

DanaSG wrote:

Joe, it's definitely an exciting project, and exciting to see, if you will get some new, useful information out of it; but I'm almost sure you will - you really thought it through.

As for the water, I remember Bal mentioned it before. And as I have no possibility for casting, my intention was, if possible to influence water in my local area. So I bionized those 13lb pebbles, and got them programmed. The last 2 months I have noticed, there are almost never chemtrails anymore in my area, and clouds are often nice and puffy, just like in the old days. The last 3 days I noticed, planes were spraying the sky like mad, but few hrs later there's nothing, just like today - not even a cloud. But I also got 3 -VG rings, so maybe it's the combination doing it? IDK.

you can always made a cheap one pipe chembuster if you want to bust more the sky :-)
Why can't you pour yours orgonite?

#11 2015-10-07 03:21:17

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 12:45:25)

~44~

#12 2018-06-20 16:05:21

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Loohan told me something cool about the Channel program, so I thought it was a good idea to share the latest gifting map.

Here's the map around Seattle as of today. I have to zoom out quite far to have it all in one picture, so... you won't see much detail here.

C6l6Ihz.png

The blue spots are most all Tri-Layer Wands (or what I call Rays), which I describe on my own site here: https://aetheric.org/shop/tlr/

In essence, they're directional wands with three layers. One Channel layer that channels my stash, one middle layer of Mar2015A, and a final Channel layer that channels Loohan's stash.

I then tape these in 181b-fx tape, and then wrap it in Gorilla tape so they're both long-range and long-lasting.

Some also have some rhodizite taped on, to give these wands some more "gritty grinding" power.

It's hard to see much from a North-South view, so here's another picture from a different angle.

I also learned that Google Maps will show these gifting spots in a 3D manner, which looks awesome.

bjrzS5B.jpg

#13 2018-06-20 16:30:31

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Most of the updated blue markers utilizing taped Tri-Layer wands are hidden underneath all the gold untaped Mar2015A wands. So I'll zoom in on one of my favorite gifting sites of this year, the University of Washington. Here it is zoomed out, so you can get a feel for the land around it. It's the big concentration of blue markers in the middle of the picture:

gFsKPFI.jpg

And now here it is zoomed in.

uYyUBTw.png

About four of those blue markers are Tri-Layer wands that are facing straight down (they're all somewhat equidistant from each other, in a diamond formation), while the others are all facing mostly horizontal, as to best saturate the students and teachers on the surface.

Before any of you start to worry, just know that these markers are never placed directly on top of where I placed the item. They're always shifted slightly, making the retrieval of them quite difficult, were anyone desiring to do so.

I also gifted about 450 mini-cubes, all containing two layers (one channeling my stash, the other channeling Loohan's), as I went about placing these directional wands. These are tossed all over the place as I walk through.

Since these Channel items can be "tinkered with" remotely, see if you can affect them through the map. Then see if the vibe of the location changes.

Since I'm liking this 3D feature, here's the same location at a slight angle:

7KU1KjA.jpg

Board footer