Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-22 13:55:44

Loohan
Administrator

Iron Embalmment Program

That's what Joe has Christened the new Nov 2017 anti-Egyptoid program.
Nov2017pgm.jpg
Is i possible to soup up? Many of our best programs are difficult or impossible to positively affect qualitatively by such means as mold shape, coils, crystals, magnets, etc. This is because the program itself is so awesome there is little to no room for improvement, even in an amorphous glob shape.

With this program, it is possible to get more HP by making it into the core of a Luke Coil. And so far, i am getting there is no advantage to making the core thicker than 1/2"! I don't know why. If i change my mind on that i will post later.
Here is a tape-wrapped Luke coil with a resin core that is 1/2 X 2".
Nov17LukeCoil.jpg
I don't think it is advantageous to tape this pgm except in a Luke Coil.
So far no ideas on what to put this in. It is just working by itself.

There is only one other way we have found so far to soup it up, and that's not duplicatable. Of all the cubic yards of goodies i have, so far only one device, a taped up grapefruit-sized ball of miscellany, was deemed synergistic. I had to tape some more stones to it.
I am in the process of casting this in a 5-gallon bucket. It is already streaming through my Channel Program devices with a strong effect.
I will post a pic in a few days. It will be ugly but powerful.

#2 2017-11-26 16:37:34

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Iron Embalmment Program

As promised:
Nov17monsta.jpg

#3 2017-11-26 18:04:17

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

That thing is a beast.

I will admit, I've noticed my dual layered Channel wand is driving into etoids a good amount today, as compared to a few days ago. This could be playing a big part of that, for I've only poured some smaller items.

I have some fun stories of me using this program, some reflections, but I'm waiting for Internet to return to my laptop. I COULD type it all on my phone, but I hate this little screen.

I'll give it a few days more..

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#4 2017-11-28 20:35:58

Loohan
Administrator

Suddenly i was guided to take this thing:
Nov2017pgm.jpg
and tape it with aluminum tape, then the metallized plastic tape, then tape on a few stones, and wrap with more tape.
Not sure where this is headed but i might post a pic in a day or 2.

#5 2017-11-30 17:33:12

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

So, here's the thinking that went into this program the night before it was first poured. This is from an exchange with Loohan.

"I'm getting a feel for a new resin pgm for etoids. I think.

At least, what I want it to be. Feels right. It's in a similar vein to the Earthy pgm. How it felt a lot like "vines" and "roots", and was somehow poisonous to EHETs and/or repts. I feel that, since etoids don't duck underground, that they ought to be poisoned. A poison they can't rid themselves of. I don't think they'll be beat if they're just hammered with energy. Not yet."

Next message:

"At the moment, it seems this pgm will be poisonous through the effect of "compounding weight". Various aspects apply weight to the core of an etoid, which it is unable to shake. The longer this pgm has it in its grasp, the more weight it will accumulate.

This weight will eventually strangle and crumple its core. I can see it clearly.

I only hope this vision takes within the programming. We'll see."

The end result was the Iron Embalmment program.

This name was chosen because this program feels like it "presses in" on etoids, squeezing them like some sort of metal boa. Loohan has also noticed this effect, claiming it feels a little like two magnets of the same polarity pressing against each other.

In addition, since they won't go and suicide themselves, they're instead left alive, embalmed in iron. If you can call it living.

At work, as an IKEA salesman, I'm typically surrounded by negative folks of multiple natures. Recently it's been etoid central. Literally hundreds would walk by in a day, when it was at its worst. Their vibes, which were only mildly odd at first, were now becoming quite strong, to the point where it was uncomfortable. They seemed to prefer targeting my solar plexus. Most others prefer going after my heart.

Once I had resin programmed with I.E. (Iron Embalmment), that overbearing vibe was greatly diminished. It cut through it like dish soap to oil strewn across water. Remarkably effective.

These were the first pieces I used. The rounded half is I.E. The other half is a trilayered Channel Wand: one layer channeling my collection, one layer channeling Loohan's, and one Mar2015A.

MdNY8Gm.jpg

The left piece is aiming up, the right is aiming down. These have mild taping done, covered in electric tape. Loohan says there is far more potential to "complementary combos" than these, but they certainly did me a solid early on.

Even when armed with these powerful items, the etoid masses did not desist. They pressed on me ever harder, no longer afraid to display themselves as utterly lacking in human features.

I saw two ladies who LITERALLY looked like some sort of Klingon. I'm talking seriously alien bone structures that no human should have.

Rather than be spooked, I was entranced at their brazen display. I was curious how my pieces would feel next to them. And I have to say, it felt great.

They sliced into them like knives through butter. I followed them through my department until they left, loving life. Thanks for the target practice, "ladies."

My favorite experience so far, which took place this same Saturday, involved a father, older man, visiting with his daughter (granddaughter?). They wanted a closet system designed.

This man was hellbent on loading me down with etoid toxicity. He pulled every trick in the book. Did his best to get behind me, to stare bullets into me while I addressed his much less energetically offensive daughter. This is a common tactic baddies deploy (pair a noxious person with a harmless one, distract a target with the harmless one while the noxious one loads the target with trash), which I've learned to counter long ago. I can blast someone at full power while having an in-depth conversation with someone else. It took some practice for this to be a dependable technique, but it was worth developing.

Realizing this ploy was having little effect on me, he began doing something with his voice. This is something I've noticed that is principally done by etoids: they invoke this low, gravelly voice that utilizes a unique timbre that is "troublesome." It's grating in some way, and without being loud, can be heard throughout a room. Some sort of unique vibration technique.

It was annoying, but I pressed on, streaming these two pieces as deep into him as I could go. As we stood there, he asked bullshit questions about features and options he had no intention of actually doing anything with. He really just wanted an excuse to keep talking, and laughing at his own pointless jokes. During one laugh he leaned in close, ensuring I would see his eyes. The irises and pupils no longer seemed to have a defined shape. They were watery, blurry, a dark mess.

I suppose it was meant to rattle me. But it only encouraged me to really let him have it.

As he turned his back to me and returned to the planning desk, I somehow found it in myself to blast him harder than I had already been doing. I called upon all energy I could reach.

Perhaps more importantly, I grabbed the second I.E/trilayer piece, and placed it in my other hand. Up until then, I had only been using one. Now that I had two, one in each hand, I felt a new strength come upon me. And now that I was angry, tired of this skit, I felt like I could really delve into this program and make it count.

I envisioned astral hands reaching into his skull, digging fingers in deep, forming a fist, then crystallizing them. Adding weight to make them as solid as possible.

I then went after his neck, pumping in enough energy for these "hands" to really take up space. To block his windpipe, scatter the blood flow, and remove the functioning of his throat chakra, were he to have one. The neck appeared to be a good target, for it readily soaked this assault up, and seemed to have a good effect.

Lastly, because I was seriously done with this guy, I went after his testes. Usually I don't resort to such crudity, but I wanted him shut up. I just imagined them being wrung up and crushed in a vice grip.

All these hands were entities separate than myself. They can be infinite, as they are intention/energy constructions, and are unrelated, and not limited by, my two physical hands. They were almost like swords, the way they plowed into this man, but more tactile and readily movable.

Amazingly enough, I notice his WALK BEGAN TO CHANGE. He walked slower and more hobbled, as if injured, and his steps took longer. His posture bent in on itself.

This is the first time I had seen someone's walk change from an energetic assault. It was just... glorious. I knew then that this program would be good fun.

As he sat down, I continued this approach on him as his daughter drawled on about closet specifics. He put his head in his hands for a bit, which he hadn't done until then, and eventually left the area without a word.

He came back a minute or two later, and tried once more to slime me, but it was unsuccessful.

In conclusion, this program can experience a boost in effectiveness if paired with emotion and a little ruthlessness. It helps to be a little pissed off, and determined. Though this could be, in part, due to my talents in offense. I do this sort of thing (psychic offense on nearby baddies) all the time, but I'm rarely moved to go "all out" in such a manner.

I believe the effects I witnessed can only be noticed in etoids who are brazenly showing off their innate nasty energy. That is, if they're in attack mode. If they're not, I don't think you'll notice the same fireworks.

I'm not certain of the precise dynamics of this, and whether etoids can control this level of "attack power", or if they're born strong. Could be a little of both.

That's all for now.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-12-01 12:55:31)

#6 2017-11-30 19:38:57

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

These were the first pieces I used. The rounded half is I.E. The other half is a trilayered Channel Wand: one layer channeling my collection, one layer channeling Loohan's, and one Mar2015A.

MdNY8Gm.jpg

The left piece is aiming up, the right is aiming down. These have mild taping done, covered in electric tape. Loohan says there is far more potential to "complementary combos" than these, but they certainly did me a solid early on.

Those feel most awesome now. You added some tape and/or it got more programming.

#7 2017-12-01 08:40:36

Loohan
Administrator

#8 2017-12-01 14:14:05

mvinon
Enabled users

The wand with the 3 layers can that be poured in the blue Ikea mold that is used for the resin wands?  Does the layered one have to be slightly longer than the I.e one?

Thank you

#9 2017-12-01 14:27:34

Loohan
Administrator

Yes those molds will work fine other than having unnecessary length.
The channel wands only need to be 2 long (5cm) but i have not found molds that length. I use silicone molds that are 3 1/8" and some cheap plastic ones about the same length.

mvinon wrote:

The wand with the 3 layers can that be poured in the blue Ikea mold that is used for the resin wands?  Does the layered one have to be slightly longer than the I.e one?

Thank you

#10 2017-12-15 08:53:56

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Mordok pointed out to me that this unit is no longer attacking Egyptoids at this time.

But it is attacking their spells. Why it would take so much orgone power to attack spells, i am not sure. Maybe to break through all the cloaking they put on them.
Our reality is probably much more influenced by their old magic than even i realize. I also have at least 3 complex arrays working on their BM.

#11 2018-02-20 16:09:07

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey, if anyone's curious, here's the latest build of those two powerhouses.

tSILPVR.jpg

Not only did I do further specialized taping, I also placed a small number of rhodizite crystals on each. Those are the little bumps you see under the tape. While this might dampen the range a little, it allows these pieces to truly excel in close quarters combat. Each rhodizite appears to latch onto a target, chewing on them long after they've left the vicinity. It does this automatically, without even aiming the device.

Considering aiming and direction, it does seem to add a "buckshot" quality to it, akin to a shotgun. A grittiness that seems to grind into the target.

I lost one of these while gifting Auburn, somehow. I suppose I'll have to make another.

In other news, here's one of the Iron Embalmment Luke Coils I made. The resin was poured into a Pyrex test tube, which really seemed to jive with the energy. These things are most excellent, I should probably make more.

auAmkpN.jpg

#12 2018-02-20 16:27:39

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Also...

There's something I wanted to say for a while, concerning a previous post I made in this thread.

If anyone was thinking that perhaps I was a little too coarse in my treatment of that man, a little too dark, I understand.

We like to think we're good-hearted individuals, and that we shouldn't stoop to brutality for any reason.

Just hear me out. My life might be a little different than yours.

Every day I'm out of the house, I encounter individuals with toxic energies and a mindset to either inconvenience or sicken me.

At work, this facet is most exceptional. Every shift brings about dozens of dark individuals who apparently have nothing better to do than skulk around my department, stare at me, and do their best to bring me down. This is done in all manners of direct and indirect actions. It's never-ending.

This has been the case for a little more than four years now. Surprisingly I've thrived in this environment, even come to enjoy it, but ONLY because I stand my ground.

I don't let anyone trample me, whether it be one individual, a couple, or entire occult families. I hold my own against large crowds because of diligence, focus, and a continual striving towards further strength and efficiency.

After dealing with this consistently for this latest portion of my life, I find myself making fewer excuses for people, shrugging excessive nastiness off less often, and showing less mercy to those whose singular goal is to ruin my day.

It's no mystery, either. I never treat an innocent wrongly. A nasty individual has palpable nasty energy, which I often feel before I even see them. They give themselves away, and at this point they're very aware that I'm aware of them, and thus they hold no punches.

If you don't want to be a punching bag for the endless masses of dark-natured folk, you'll have to stand up for yourself. Unless you want to life a life where you feel consistently sick, afraid and detached, you must reach deep down and fight for your own survival.

That means getting your hands dirty. One cannot smile away the darkness. One cannot turn away and pretend it isn't there.

If you do, it will simply eat away at you until you're hollowed out.

I'm sorry if my story spooked any of you. I'm a nice guy, I promise. And to all those who only wish to live a life in peace, I will be your greatest ally.

Likewise, to all those who threaten to take that away from you, I will be their worst nightmare.

And... that about wraps it up. Thanks for listening!

#13 2018-06-23 00:36:28

DanaSG
Enabled users

NATAH'N

Last edited by DanaSG (2019-10-03 11:47:01)

~44~

#14 2018-06-23 07:49:26

Loohan
Administrator

I may not have noticed your post #12 before, Joe.
Huh? How could anyone even need to justify totally legitimate psychotronic warfare? They brought this upon themselves seemingly by design. Just think:

Willhelm Reich: Egyptoid Mason
The first known purveyor of orgonite-like substance: shapeshfting rept Wayne Cook.
The 2nd known purveyor of orgonite-like substance and coiner of the term orgonite: shapeshifting rept and blood-ritual satanist Karl Welz.
The 3rd known purveyor of orgonite-like substance: Don Croft, who was tutored by Welz according to some info i have. MPD NSA slave who probably means well but is controlled by his MTF repticlone "wife" (who originally was a blood-ritual satanist reptile).

First known purveyor of (back in those days) powerful crystal programming: MI Egyptoid and black magician Tim Rifat. It was he who steered me toward a lot of truth about demons and what was possible with programming. And confessed that he ripped off programs from people in other timelines. Making it am easy matter to connect with Pitwexin, Antuvozy et al who were eager to help us.

From there is was a natural progression to programming resin more effectively, and making complex devices with powerful and complex functions.

Then Egyptoid witch Jessica Schab (or rather her then higher selves) provided us with the Therapy stone program which turned many evil species into our allies. (See Sep. 11, '09 entry at http://loohan.com/otb27c.htm )

She also pretty much designed and originally programmed my master radionics device:
birdcage.jpg
which remains one of my most useful tools.

Then we were given the evil collapsing program:

April 25, '11: Damn, I Mentioned this on my blog March 4, but forgot to put this in here: the Evil-Collapsing Program is possibly the most potent pgm yet for quartzite or quartz.
There is a new member of The Committee named Lara, who is the only person who can do this pgm so far. She has tried to teach the others, but they can't do it.
Another unlimited 1-part pgm. Goes into quartz sand even. Probably not worth using expensive quartz for this, as it seems to work perfectly in common quartzite. It will also work just as well in clear or smokey qtz. It is very synergistic with our other free anti-evil pgms, so some of these are normally programmed into the quartz as well.
Window glass seems to take this pgm with ~20% effectiveness. (The Committee has programmed windows galore around the world with this and other pgms.)
[Update 7/2016: unfathomably, Lara turned out to be a darkside agent, and no longer exists. Nevertheless, this pgm is very good. Other Committee members (incl'g ChemmerBuster) figured out how to pgm it years ago. We still use it a lot in stones.]

http://www.loohan.com/otb27e.htm

They obviously WANT to get nailed by subtle energy weapons. But will also brutally attack people who use them, as long as they have the resources to do so.

#15 2018-07-06 17:25:53

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

That is a very good point. So many of our greatest technologies stem directly from darker sorts. It really does seem like it's done by design.

I've been thinking about what you've said for a while, and also your mentions of people driving by, calling, emailing etc in a fashion that guarantees their identification and eventual neutralization.

It makes me wonder about their culture. A culture of death, and also rebirth.

I'm a little foolish, because I subjugate myself to the darkest and most trashy TV and movies, particularly those from Netflix. Full of Satanic concepts, lore, and brainwashing to get the masses into loving death, pain, all that wonderful subject matter.

TV shows, movies, video games, social media... much of these often make mention of how death is "just the beginning."

"I never really knew how to live... until I died."

"Once I died, I became someone new. Reborn."

This line is in more shows and movies than I can even think to list. Then they're either vampires, or undead, and they live a super slick party lifestyle or whatever.

It would appear that darker sorts truly celebrate death, even when it happens to them. Especially when it happens to them.

Not all pieces of this make sense, though. Why would an SSer choose to die and become an RC? A diluted version of their original self? Sure, they would suffer less orgone frying... but some were quite hidden before they revealed themselves. So I'm unsure just how big a factor this plays.

And if SSers and WWs like death so much, why not Etoids? Is there simply a lack of orgone "pressure" to ensure them a quick death?

Why do some rush to die, and others don't?

There is also another factor to consider. Do deaths count against the lighter sorts, karmically? If so, a rush to have themselves killed might earn them points that allow them permission to do certain crimes. And since they can simply have doubles made, those points are worth the death. If so, I wonder how they decide who will die and who shouldn't. Do those that die get rewarded when reborn?

At this point, I don't know anything for certain. But one thing is for sure: in much of the media they put out, death is celebrated. Death is rebirth.

How much this does to explain their behavior, I couldn't say. Hopefully I can figure it out someday.

Board footer