Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-20 20:33:48

Loohan
Administrator

Claw-topped Cone

I found a piece of steel that must have fallen off some vehicle or farm machine:

grabberCone1.jpg

And put a little Luke coil on it.

grabberCone.jpg

How does one insert a cylindrical object into a cone like that? You need to find a funnel which has an opening the same diameter as the pipe or whatever. Good luck with that. Most likely you will need to TRIM down a funnel to get the right diameter. You want a snug fit but not so tight as to cause the plastic to split.
Then you tape it securely. See Fig. 3. To keep resin from running out.
Turn it over and you will see it is very easy to center by eyeball.
Make the first pour very small so that the weight does not strain the tape.

Project turned out great, except i could not find one of my imbedded banana jacks. I opened one but i need 2 to run juice thru the coil. I was fretting about this when Eenia tapped me on the shoulder and said "No worries. This one we can re-configure to be just as good without electricity." (That is not usually the case with Luke Coil units!)
So she reprogrammed a few ingredients and had me wrap a brass wire spiral around the location of the Luke coil.

I do have 1 jack i connect stuff with, but so far the cone wants to stand alone.

What is does is go after "watchers" or monitors; psychic ETs that monitor TIs so they can best time their black magic attacks.
All sorts of demons and physical ETs do this. Lately it's been psychics among the Egyptoids, werewolves, and Chungoids mostly but also some deletable demon species.

Note that some individuals profess not to like the vibe of metal or stone protruding from resin. This might not be for everybody.

#2 2017-11-30 15:13:00

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Claw-topped Cone

This thing is really interesting.

It gives me a little headache, an inch or two behind my upper forehead. A little of the crown chakra too, maybe.

I'm not sure if this is me being one of those sorts of people you describe, with a distaste for metal sticking out of resin. I usually enjoy my CBs, so... not sure if it's that.

Maybe these "watchers" have some tendrils or activity hooked up to my head somehow, and this cone of yours has a scrambling, discordant effect on it.

I feel it a little bit now in my neck, too. On the back. It's not painful. But it's hardly soothing either. Interesting.

I'll have to save this picture, check in on it from time to time.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

Board footer