Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-23 15:48:18

Loohan
Administrator

unusual plaster takes Nov2016 program

Someone in Europe is using this German gypsum plaster:

Gipswerk.jpg

and ChemmerBuster has been programming it with the Nov16 Pgm!

plaster-tets.jpg
I get that this plaster will not take any other resin pgms (except for the Water-Charging pgm of course). I also get that most plaster will not take the Nov16 Pgm. But this one does. Why? I suspect some additive.

The co. südharzer gipswerk gmbh does come up in google but i have not tried to find more info there.

#2 2017-03-01 16:47:31

Loohan
Administrator

Re: unusual plaster takes Nov2016 program

Too cool! Now the Nov16 Program CAN go into any regular plaster of Paris, BUT it is not worth doing as the energy would not be good.
UNLESS you mix some concrete in with it. Then it makes for energy equivalent to the same pgm in resin.

This morning i mixed up approx:

5 qts DAP brand plaster of Paris
2 qts sand
3 qts bionized sand
3-4 quarts Portland cement

I put on a dusk mask and some rubber gloves, and mixed all this together in a big plastic tub. The cement and plaster was a few months old and had clumps which i endeavored to break up. Then i added enough water for the right consistency, and continued to mix well by hand.
After a few minutes of doing this it started to set up pretty fast. I had to throw clumps of the mix into a 5-gallon bucket and pound them down with my fists. They were like modeling clay already.
Then i smoothed the top surface somewhat flat and level as best i could. Within a minute it was already too hard to work.
And now the clump feels pretty hard already.

Then i had to drive into town. In the prcocess of course, crossing paths with a number of repticlones. I found that when i wand them now with the Channel Program, it has a much stronger effect thanks to the boost in the Nov Pgm. It seems to crater their energy within seconds so that the Hive Mind energy no longer flows through them. Meaning they are doomed.

#3 2017-03-02 20:17:18

Loohan
Administrator

Nov16plasterite.jpg

That is over 2.5 gallons yield.

My impression now is one could use less plaster and more cement. And this ratio may continue to change toward accommodating more concrete. Which is good as plaster costs much more. And concrete is more weather-resistant.

But if one was in love with plaster one could add 1 part Portland cement for every 4 parts of plaster.

Also my impression is, this stuff is only 95% as good as resin with the Nov16 Pgm. However, if you use bionized sand, the synergy more than makes up the difference. So you end up with real potency.
Yet, there is no particular synergy between bionized sand and RESIN with the Nov16 Pgm. The synergy is between the programmed concrete and the bionized sand. Even 3-4% in the mix should make a big difference.

#4 2017-03-10 14:04:03

Loohan
Administrator

Nov16plasterite+Lukecoil.jpg

This one has

5 qts Portland
2 qts plaster
3 qts sand
3 qts bionized sand
the Nov16 Pgm

The Nov16 pgm does not seem boostable by embedding other stuff. EXCEPT some compatible Luke-coil cores! Providing the pgm is in concrete/plaster instead of resin. Also, maybe the Luke core should be devoid of resin.
I inserted this baby:
https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/vie … 3790#p3790
which also contains no resin. So this whole unit contains no resin, because none would improve it.

I used a bit more water this time. With the decreased % of plaster, and a bit of extra water, it did not set up as fast. But still significantly more quickly than pure concrete.

#5 2017-03-17 15:47:10

Loohan
Administrator

I just poured the following mix, which is getting the Nov16 Pgm:

7 qts Portland Cement
1 qt plaster of Paris
4 qts sand
2 qts bionized sand
water

(I had to massage out a lot of lumps.)

In this i embedded
4 wands like this:
Sep2016-2pgm.jpg
and
8 concrete ice cubes with the concretite pgm
+ handfuls of old plaster pieces with the Water Charging Pgm

These ingredients go together well.

Pic in a few days.

#6 2017-03-19 17:11:40

Loohan
Administrator

Here it is:

Nov16plasterite+wands.jpg

Even with only that small amount of plaster, the concrete came out of the bucket as soon as i upended it yesterday.
With pure concrete, my experience is it wants to sit in the bucket for a month or 2 before letting go.

#7 2017-03-27 23:58:38

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I'm finally getting around to trying this. I don't have much sand, maybe three quarts. I'll bionize half, toss it all in, some concretite and perhaps a few rhoditizes. Think I'll start it on Thursday, once I boil and freeze this sand a couple times. Looking forward to seeing how it affects my Channel pieces.

EDIT: I have Quikrete High Strength Cement Mix. It's got a few rocks in it and whatnot. Should still be good, right? It did just fine with Concretite.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-03-28 00:03:00)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#8 2017-03-28 08:03:22

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

I'm finally getting around to trying this. I don't have much sand, maybe three quarts. I'll bionize half, toss it all in, some concretite and perhaps a few rhoditizes. Think I'll start it on Thursday, once I boil and freeze this sand a couple times.

No good unless done 3X.
Rhodizite probably a waste.
Don't forget the plaster.

Looking forward to seeing how it affects my Channel pieces.

EDIT: I have Quikrete High Strength Cement Mix. It's got a few rocks in it and whatnot. Should still be good, right? It did just fine with Concretite.

Yeah, should be good.
Yes, concrete is a great way to beef up one's orgone stash for the Channel Pgm.

#9 2017-03-29 20:01:04

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Should the last step be a freeze, then? Boil, freeze, boil, freeze, boil, freeze?

I was considering boiling away all the water on the last boil, then sticking the sand in the freezer. This way I wouldn't have to thaw and dry the sand at the end. Think it'd be fine?

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#10 2017-03-30 05:06:48

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

Should the last step be a freeze, then? Boil, freeze, boil, freeze, boil, freeze?

yes

I was considering boiling away all the water on the last boil, then sticking the sand in the freezer. This way I wouldn't have to thaw and dry the sand at the end. Think it'd be fine?

Sure. It doesn't matter if it's wet or dry. I have many times baked dry sand and set it out at night in the winter. Never getting the sand wet at all. Works fine.

Board footer