Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-11 18:16:28

Loohan
Administrator

werewolf fryers

The Committee  had me start on a special WW-frying unit a while back, but before i got very far on it, they had Diego make 2!
The 3 units have nothing much in common except their anti-WW function.

Anyway, just finished mine:

WW_wand.jpg

This one has 4 custom linear wand pgms that work similarly to the other resin wand programs
(http://www.loohan.com/otb44.htm)
as well as a copper pipe with a long crystal with the Laser Pgm. Crystal has some shurtape around it.
Right now unit has 70 mile linear range, but that will likely increase as the programming progresses. It is very strong. Of course it also can be used radionically at any distance.
It looks funny because i had to make a longer mold to accommodate the pipe, so i took 2 cheap drawer organizers and spliced them together.

And 2 new standard linear-wand pgms resulted from making this! Written by Eenia. I didn't think we could come up with any programs specifically for hitting WWs. Many of our pgms do work on them, but lately the WWs have been so troublesome we wanted something stronger. Hence The Committee worked out some DESIGNS that work with custom pgms to fry them, even though the pgms alone would not.
However, then it turned out 2 anti-WW wand pgms did get developed after all in this wand. There are 4 layers of epoxy, and the middle 2 have the new standard pgms, which i will call the Anti-Werewolf Dual Program, as apparently the 2 need to be against each other for it to work on WWs.
Plain resin is fine for these. The 3rd layer down does have some aluminum powder, but that only helps in the context of this unit, and not in general.
I will pour some wands with just the new pgms soon.

Remember: it is possible to make a WW-frying unit without these pgms, if guided by The C. It is also possible to make wands with no guidance, just using these 2 pgms in alternation next to each other.

I invite others to post pics of their WW fryers on this thread. (But if they suck i may delete them.)

#2 2016-09-11 19:44:32

diego
Enabled users

Re: werewolf fryers

The 2 that The C guided me to do:

CAM01433.jpg

CAM01436.jpg

#3 2016-09-13 15:12:44

UrosS
Enabled users

Really great, was waiting for that!....but also just waiting for the next resin too. Will try to do some tonight with the remains, these creatures became really annoying!

#4 2016-09-13 15:43:11

diego
Enabled users

More 2. Loohan was thinking that I had more a couple...

CAM01470.jpg

CAM01466.jpg

#5 2016-09-14 14:29:04

UrosS
Enabled users

U_wwf_zpsrkd4rrzw.jpg

My contribution, last night production.

#6 2016-09-18 13:04:32

UrosS
Enabled users

Upgraded my WW-Wand with the Luke's coil on 12V AC/DC adapter. Also last 2 days I succesfully used it in the car's jack.  The alu folium just covers the led bulb which shines to much.
Seems it works like capacitor in this case as when adapter is plugged out from AC, the bulb still works about 15-20 seconds more.
This is not the case with the car battery but in friend's car after 2 days the fuse has blown.

First night (the full moon's) of course was 'punished' for it, but cd quickly handle lots of attacks with it, great pgm works great with Luke's coil!

Seems it doesn't fry only WWs but also many other stuff, and rises and regenerates energy very quickly.

U_WWW_zps7e3nvbn2.jpg

Last edited by UrosS (2016-09-18 13:14:08)

#7 2016-09-18 15:53:01

Loohan
Administrator

Yes, anti-WWpgm is good for gifting, too.

#8 2016-09-18 17:05:00

ndw
Enabled users

I am amazed by these units!

#9 2016-10-11 12:46:08

ndw
Enabled users

Loohan has replied to the topic 'werewolf fryers' to which you are subscribed. There may be more new replies, but this is the only notification you will receive until you visit the board again.

The post is located at https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/vie … 3636#p3636

The message reads as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not real pretty, but i came under heavy attack a couple times while making it.

[1]: WW-fryer9.29.16.jpg

#10 2016-10-11 12:46:22

ndw
Enabled users

jeaux has replied to the topic 'werewolf fryers' to which you are subscribed. There may be more new replies, but this is the only notification you will receive until you visit the board again.

The post is located at https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/vie … 3637#p3637

The message reads as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wowza, what's in this guy? Looks hardcore.

#11 2016-10-14 09:42:26

Loohan
Administrator

WW-fryer.LukeCoil.jpg

The resin is just 6 layers of the the anti-WW pgm (alternating the 2 types).
The core is plasterite with bionized sand. It has a little copper tape and aluminum tape only.
Luke coil of course.
The black tape is duct tape used to hold coil in place while making it.
Note that i ran out of wire before fully covering the first layer of wire. Makes no difference.

Instead of expensive banana plugs, i usually use cheap male bullet connectors of a size that fits into the banana jacks.

#12 2016-10-14 10:21:48

diego
Enabled users

This one was poured when forum down. Dont be a powerfull device to share, but could help if anybody have been hiting by WW U Bases. I was been guided to pour more layers with plaster, like this one that Loohan made.

CAM01654.jpg

#13 2016-11-29 12:07:07

Loohan
Administrator

H-WWblaster.jpg

This includes the fryer from the first post on this thread. Plus, one of the long molds i had cobbled together was good for a 2nd cast, so i made a big wand with just the 2 anti-WW pgms.
The central core is almost entirely composed of wire and metallic tapes.

This unit can sit horizontally, pointing up, or, as depicted here, pointing down.
Linear range so far is 8000 miles, but of course it also works as a radionic weapon.

Board footer