Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-23 13:42:31

Loohan
Administrator

April 2024 eclipse

I haven't been paying much attention to this. It is predicted that the Arkanas population will temporarily swell by 50% as loads of ninnies with too much time on their hands flock here to see it.

I am right in the path... See the map here
https://nationaleclipse.com/states/2024 … ansas.html
I am near the highway, about halfway between Branson and Conway; a few miles south of halfway actually. So, pretty close to the very center of the predicted path.

There is a lot of woo-woo associated with this eclpse! The least of which is that the, hrumpff! incomparable Cmdr Loohan was guided and facilitated to move here in 1995. I was BROKE and put a down payment on the land with $500 from a credit card! 10 acres only cost 6500 back then. If i had not found this deal, i likely would not have found other land i could buy! Unless it was landlocked maybe. (Now the same parcel without improvements would probably go for 5X as much.)
Furthermore all along i felt i BELONGED here.

Also the path crosses the path of the eclipse of 1811 in the New Madrid area, which shortly preceeded the powerful earthquakes there,
http://www.new-madrid.mo.us/132/Strange … Earthquake
an event which seems tied in, as i have blogged years ago, with the simultaneous advent of many new exotic strains of reptilian hybrids which had not been on Earth before, some of which have really expanded, demographically, especially the strain from NGC4414, not to mention the M32ers. (Of course now they have all been replaced by monoculture repticlones, Blangsters, Blandsters, etc.)

Additionally, as i have mentioned before, despite the extremely perilous geology, the New Madrid area was extremely packed with nasty U bases for some reason.

Anyway, i watched this vid
Signs of the Artificer: Archaix Interpretation of 2024 Eclipse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCaVUCc_KCw&t=1359s
from around 12:00 on to around 58:00. After that i haven't listened to much. Seems to get more into ancient history after that point. He points out quite a bit of remarkable information.

#2 2024-03-26 06:51:26

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: April 2024 eclipse

Also, it seems that the April 8 2024 Eclipse, will have 7 cities named Nineveh on the path... which is at least...weird...

"The city was said to be devoted to "the goddess Inanna of Nineveh" and Nina was one of the Sumerian and Assyrian names for that goddess. The Assyrian cuneiform for Ninâ (?) is a fish within a house (cf. Aramaic nuna, "fish")."

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#3 2024-03-26 07:03:35

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: April 2024 eclipse

Here's the comparison of the eclipse path versus the locations:

Eclipse-Path-2048x1036.webp

nineveh-v1.jpg

Last edited by Diego De La Vegan (2024-03-26 07:09:05)

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

Board footer