Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-12 13:29:46

Loohan
Administrator

Oct 2023 devices and programs

On Oct 3 i blogged:

Now we lit up yet another "new" type of evil ET, morphology unknown. What happened is, Joe came up with a new resin program, intended to wake up humanity. I don't detect that it does anything of the sort, but intuitively i recognized that somehow it was an important program and i made this thing a couple days ago, and have been running it on my DDS freq generator. (The capacitor and white wire are just passive. There is a small sphere of the April2014F pgm set in silicone atop a piece of quartz. But even by itself the pgm is pretty good.)
10.2.23.jpg

Joe made a few pieces too. I had no idea what the pgm was doing but it felt important. Then i started feeling bad and very lazy, eventually noticing that the source was Sirius A yesterday. This morning, Eltamin. Currently Ursa Minor.
Now i am able to dowse and mark vast quantities of these ETs there. Starting to feel slightly better now.

Joe and i independently felt that some METAL was needed to be added SOMEHOW to really bring out the full functionality of this pgm. But just tossing in some metal would do nothing; it had to be done right, and figuring out what that is stumped me for some time. I sensed that carbon steel or iron was needed, in some sort of rectilinear shape. A hardware cloth piece seemed like a good idea, but i was not inspired to make one.
10.10.23xtls.jpgEnter yet another new pgm from Joe. Seems to go well in crystal shapes. And skulls.
Don't know what it does exactly but again, it felt right and important. It also requires no additives; i just put in some pigments. And a lathe-turned stainless steel rod in the larger one.

I sensed that i could now come up with a hardware cloth that was synergistic with this piece as well as the previous pgm. And make a unit to just sit on top of the previous piece.
10.12.23.jpg
The new piece was actually pretty strong by itself, and stirred up more of those ETs. But it really felt impressive once i set it on top.
The rectangle has more of the previous pgm.

Of course this is not merely a piece to target one specific type of bad critter. The truth is probably more like, it works to repair something awry with the universe, and these critters have merely been hiding in and/or benefiting from this wound in the cosmos.

Several of the pgms Joe has come up with lately seem to address underlying issues in the universe as well as nail certain bad guys.

These 2 pgms are not named yet but are available from ChemmerBuster.

#2 2023-10-14 12:10:34

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Oct 2023 devices and programs

10.14.23.jpg
I like this 2nd unnamed pgm so much that i poured a bunch more, including a SENTIENT turtle!

I got a bunch more molds, from Let's Resin.

Not sure how much it's this pgm and how much from the previous one, but space reptilians have been very agitated lately all over the universe.
reptilian.types.jpg
I wouldn't notice them but they have been driving my turtle Felter nuts and he keeps scratching around in his box.
I think it's mostly this 2nd pgm.

#3 2023-10-16 16:13:14

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Oct 2023 devices and programs

Incidentally, it wasn't until afterwards that i realized that this turtle mold is designed so one can tilt it and pour the head and neck first. One could cast the head in one color and the neck in a different shade, prior to casting the rest.

Board footer