Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-28 07:38:58

Loohan
Administrator

Optical illusion claims to reveal how stressed you are

Optical illusion claims to reveal how stressed you are depending on what you see (but it's not what it seems)
    An image shared on TikTok suggests how you're feeling from what you see 
    READ MORE: Optical illusion reveals if you have a creative or logical personality
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti … seems.html
73712847-12347881-What_do_you_see_when_you_look_into_this_image_The_picture_is_sug-m-34_1690537339958.jpg
"If the image is still, you are calm, if the image moves a little bit, stressed, and if it moves like a carousel, you are very stressed."
Doesn't move the slightest bit for me. But then i am not currently under attack. Maybe i'll check back sometime when i am.
72934991-12347881-This_mind_binding_image_shared_by_the_US_based_PsychologyLove100-a-19_1690541446291.jpg
"This mind-binding image shared by the US-based PsychologyLove100 TikTok account claims it can determine whether you are a logical or an intuitive person - If you've seen three bears first, you have an analytical mind, you're good at analyzing facts and figures and have a logical approach --- However, people who saw mountains before bears are 'intuitive thinkers,' the video claims."
All i see is 3 bear-shaped mountains - neither bears nor mountains more obvious.

Optical illusion reveals if you have a creative or logical personality based on what you see first
    Discover if you have a creative or logical personality with this optical illusion
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti … ality.html
73598783-12336189-What_do_you_see_Crocodiles_or_a_bird_with_its_wings_spread_in_th-a-7_1690371673086.jpg
"What do you see? Crocodiles or a bird with its wings spread in the middle of the open jaws?
If you see crocodiles first, it indicates that are a very sensitive and creative person, you are able to see beauty in simple things, and are often inspired by your surroundings.'

According to the TikToker, those that fall into this category are often imaginative,  and take on an innovative approach to problem solving.

Those with this personality trait, he added, are usually 'drawn to the arts, music, and literature' and are 'able to see beauty in things that are often overlooked by others'.

However, if you see a bird when you first look at the image, the TikToker explained you're most likely to be a logical and practical person.

He said: 'If, on the contrary, you saw the bird first, then this indicates that you are an extremely observant and analytical person.

'You have a keen mind and are able to see the finer details in things. You are also very perceptive and able to understand things quickly.

'You are drawn to science mathematics and logic, and are able to solve things problems effectively."
I never would have noticed the bird. Not sure i agree with this test.

Board footer