Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2020-06-29 08:35:19

Loohan
Administrator

Re: frying pathogenic microbes {and other pests) remotely

Woops, i had neglected to update the text file list.
I also found my first Japanese beetle this morning, am running 898.68 sawtooth on the darlings.

#17 2020-09-16 10:25:14

Loohan
Administrator

Unsure whether that had any effect on the Japanese beetles. Later i sprayed once with blender-whizzed bug juice made from them, and after that their population cratered and soon i saw no more.

But late in the season i had a bad infestation of spotted cucumber beetles. At first i noticed them in the flowers of my Red Kuri squash. Then they spread. From my garden blog:

September 10, '20: ... lately quite a few spotted cucumber beetles on my squash, cukes, and beans. These things at current levels don't do all that much damage to the leaves this late, but they spread bacterial wilt which appears to have affected the beans and cukes especially. Plus many of my bean pods have been drilled into, presumably by them. I still have a surprising amount of beans on the vine, and some are getting damaged. Next year I need to try yellow sticky traps. For now I just started blasting them with a frequency I am testing.

September 16, 2020: The freq I have been running several hours a day against spotted cucumber beetles, 78.068Hz sawtooth wave, does seem to have effect. It consistently results in an almost complete absence of these pests on my cukes, beans, and summer squash, but they still congregate quite heavily on my Kuri squash blossoms and leaves. So Kuri is a good trap crop to distract them away from other plants, but only if the freq is used.

Ticks were not too bad this year, so it is possible the freq against them has some effect.
I doubt the freq against mice and rats does much, except possibly it lights them up a bit to make them easier for snakes to find.

#18 2020-09-19 15:06:36

Loohan
Administrator

Wow, i just had the most dramatic confirmation of effectiveness. In recent days i had noticed a bunch of these eating my beans on the vine:
stinkbugnymph.jpg
Nymphs of green stinkbugs. Note the Masonic colors. They are tiny, like 3mm long. I had been running the stinkbug freq but this did not seem to hinder these. So yesterday morning when i had loads of these, i dowsed a different freq for these nymphs than the stinkbug freq I was using: 144.439Hz, triangle wave. This lights them up! I ran this for a couple hours here and there.
By afternoon yesterday i could only notice a few. And just now, i picked some more beans and saw ZERO of these things! However i still get a few of the black stink bugs on my cantaloups and cukes.

[Update: So i started frying them on the 18th. On the 19th i found none of these while picking beans. On the 20th i did see a few! But not that many. I am still frying them a few hours a day. Today, the 21st, i picked some more beans and only saw ONE of these nymphs.]

#19 2022-08-04 09:51:54

Jakub
Enabled users

Loohan, can i get your impression  about the vibe of "Candida Albicans" and Cryptococcus genus of  fungus ?   From what i know they also have quite a number of nasty side effects related to long term compromised immunity,
   some symptoms overlap with "mental" ilnesses as the infection of atleast Candida can be body-wide as it can somehow cross blood-brain barrier supposedly.

Last edited by Jakub (2022-08-04 09:52:48)

" I willed it, so I became it"

#20 2022-08-05 16:31:59

Loohan
Administrator

Jakub wrote:

Loohan, can i get your impression  about the vibe of "Candida Albicans" and Cryptococcus genus of  fungus ?

Not getting much vibe off candida but Crypto is quite another matter.
I haven't tried this but i get 14078 hz for Cryptococcus. Triangle i think.

#21 2023-07-16 13:59:14

Loohan
Administrator

Grasshoppers are suddenly getting a bit heavy here. I just dowsed 168.2 triangle for them, and it feels like it is doing something. But of course, it's too early to judge effectiveness.

I ran the  black goo freq 809.868 sawtooth all last night and it seems to work. The goo had been attacking me a lot lately again.

#22 2023-07-20 09:49:43

Loohan
Administrator

Powdery mildew (white powder coating on leaves): 58.0579 sine

The list of freqs i've found is at
https://loohan.com/freqs.txt

Incidentally, Strontium-Barium Program is the best for resin devices if you want a broad-spectrum program effective (to various degrees) on all sorts of evil beings as well as natural or engineered pesky verminous critters and pathogens. I recently made a device for this,using only that pgm for the resin component.

Board footer