Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-07-14 20:16:46

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

July 2023: "Etoid Unraveling program"

A close friend of mine has an etoid mother that she lives with. She is constantly harassed by spells, toxic energy and plagued with nightmares where the mother shouts her down. Robbing her of health, peace of mind and even visual vitality. She looks tired and feels "off."

I decided I was quite done with this setup. And I created this program nearly two weeks ago.

20230714-173541-copy-802x880.jpg

First poured with silicon and steel powder, as well as some fine glitter. I found it immensely promising as it first cured. It seemed to favor long, slender shapes, to literally "comb" through and get all deep-seated, slippery etoid spells or slime or "essence" unraveled from a person. As well as deal with the etoid source of the harassment, unraveling the power of the target expertly. Hence the name.

Loohan tells me only plain resin is needed for this program.

I found some amazing new molds that were a mix of "comb" and "blade," which I found to be the ultimate geometry. I wielded them on a walk home, using them to both "serrate," "comb through" and "tie down" this witch. Interestingly I found myself being cleaned as well, which made sense. She has bewitched me numerous times, potentially being the cause behind a rather serious throat complication. Interestingly I've found the symptoms to be waning since I've begun using these items.

20230709-220103-copy-1209x1612.jpg

20230709-225235-copy-1209x1612.jpg

In total, it seems to be effective both against etoids and their effects on us humans. So it can be used for self defense, binding, and cleaning ourselves up. It helps to "'comb" one's aura with such items. Longer, more slender items seem to be preferred.

Loohan has poured a couple items with this mix, and is a big fan! I'm curious to see the full potential of this program. Research continues.

I have a feeling this program will be useful for MANY of you. Most of us being victims of the etoid tyranny. Please give it a go!

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2023-07-15 12:30:03

Loohan
Administrator

Re: July 2023: "Etoid Unraveling program"

Yeah i really like this pgm. Should be good against any non-hybridized, non-transhuman Egyptoid, and especially if they are black magicians.
This is one tough witch Joe made this for. We have been hitting her with everything we can come up with for many years but she still whips up all kinds of spells, demons, etc. It remains to be seen what effect this program has on that. And she's not even tied into any agencies.
EtoidUnravelingPgm.jpg
I like the comb mold too, especially for this pgm.
Like other pgms Joe made lately, it seems to have a much deeper effect than just nailing the specific target. If i wave around one of these pieces it feels like it is addressing "tangible" but undefinable negative energies.

#3 2023-07-20 09:26:15

Loohan
Administrator

Is it possible to make this pgm more effective by embedding stuff? Yes, but difficult. The only thing i have come up with was to embed this ugly thing i made a few years ago. I forget what all is in it. Some kind of coil, but i never hooked it up to anything until now. I wrapped a bunch more tape around it, and surrounded it with several quarts of the new pgm. Included some more stones and objects.
antiEgyptoid-rectngl.jpg
i have been running it on my DDS freq gen for a couple days now, nailing space Egyptoids. Very powerful.
I think maybe the reflective tape threw off the auto-focus of the camera. I know how to get around that but am too lazy to re-do the pic. Especially as this is not my most artistic endeavor.
Lots of rhodochrosite pebbles on top! Long one of my favorite stones in terms of intrinsic energy qualities, but almost never used in devices in recent years.

#4 2023-07-27 19:35:58

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I did end up pouring a second program to complement the first one. It wasn't quite as instant a hit as the Etoid Unraveling program, but I quite liked it on its own. Still have no idea what it does, but since I had in mind that it would help with the original, I can assume it is somehow aiding with the etoid situation, their magic, or something along those lines. Even if it does none of those, it feels real sweet and decently strong.

The powders used were cerium oxide, zirconium, something else I forgot and blended "gold leaf" of the type Loohan has mentioned. Again, doubt any of these are needed, but it's what felt right at the time.

20230715-014833-copy-1612x1209.jpg

If any of you can feel what it's up to or what it's good for, let me know. Otherwise I'll post it here for historical records.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

Board footer