Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-07 15:11:59

Loohan
Administrator

2 suns in USA June 2023

This is from this vid:
https://youtu.be/e7oPNwYILvQ?t=515
The guy is OK despite his 333 "Masonic" number.  Vid is about the Canada wildfires and their smoke and haze.
suns6.23.jpg
Pretty sure this is a simulator that is not tracking properly in front of the sun. As posted elsewhere, the prison wardens' sun simulators have been replaced by our allies. But it looks like they are having a bit of a technical problem.
I hope these fires are not being lit to prevent people from noticing. We have been exacting a toll on their chem ops.
suns6.23a.jpg
But what is this? I'm not sure. I'd say that is the real sun behind the simulator, and the other crescent is a burned out stellar core. But, why is the real sun suddenly bigger? Did the simulator gain altitude, thus making it appear smaller?

Then from 8:35 on, there is something even more bizarre, over the KY sun:
sun6.23.jpg
I am not getting the enemy's vibe off this. Is it an attempt by our guys to hide anomalies?

#2 2023-06-22 08:30:44

Loohan
Administrator

Re: 2 suns in USA June 2023

Another interesting vibe from the same YTer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgClZfSEr1w

At 3:05 we see a dark sphere next to the moon. Pic from 2021.

At 5:06, looksl like 2 bright suns next to each other. And a smaller bright object above. I do not know what is going on. The left one feels like the real sun, but the right one looks just like it: white with yellow margin. The person reported that the right one later blended with the left one and disappeared. Several pics of this.

At 6:59 is a pic of a simulator in front of the real sun. Then there is a pic of the tracking going awry and the real sun peeking out behind. Actually i don't know if this is a malfunction or if it's just inevitable that in some locations at some times one will see the real sun.
Later the separation becomes more dramatic.

At 7:54 we see what looks like a misshapen sun, similar to how the enemies' simulators looked for the previous many years. But this distortion is apparently caused by the real sun, which soon emerges more.

At 8:42 the real sun is a fraction of the size of the simulator, as if the simulator was too close to Earth
9:02-03 the pic is more bizarre, with another object seemingly behind the real sun; stellar core?

At 9:32 is an odd image of a simulator with a spot in its center. Is this part of the mechanism of the new simulators? Remember, the old ones had a black hexagon showing in the center if the viewer saw it head on; part of the technology as has been previously covered.
But the object does not look centered, which it should if that explanation was correct.

I get no vibe off the UFOs also in the vid.
This pic also seems to show a 2nd object above, unless it is some sort of camera reflection.

Board footer