Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-05-07 10:18:54

Mark
Enabled users

Drones

I have just been on a nice gifting trip.

The parasites sends 20-40 planes every day over me, except the days when I'm gifting, like I scare them (I can sense them, and they are scared, they are spying on me all the time).

The only planes that shows up these days when I'm gifting is chem drones flying over.

Now I know you say (Loohan), that they are A.I. with no chemicals, but still, I doubt they do it for fun (wasting their energy), It must serve some purpose for them, and not only psy-ops.

What are your experiences when you gift (planes, choppers, drones)?

Last edited by Mark (2023-05-07 10:20:03)

Tired of parasites!

#2 2023-05-09 04:12:45

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Drones

All i know for sure is i don't get a vibe off chem-planes except from space.

I no longer notice suspicious overflights when gifting, or any kind of harrassment. At home i usually only notice (aside from the spray drones) deliberate harrassment from military craft, USAF mainly, and the suspicious flight path by my property by commercial passenger airlines.
I do get a lot of annoying small civilian craft but almost never do i have reason to suspect they are deliberately targeting me.

#3 2023-05-09 08:25:57

Mark
Enabled users

Yeah, commercial passenger airlines, I can't figure that out.

I also sometimes checks Flightradar, and it's strange how they change these paths after where I am.

Tired of parasites!

#4 2023-05-15 10:04:58

Mark
Enabled users

Another thing I experience every night (including the days when I have gifted), is that some high tech military planes flying very low, and very slow (what happen to physics that we have been told, some kind of UFO tech, anti gravity, they should drop to the ground, I have seen them almost standing still in the air!) over me, and around where I have been gifting, it looks like they are measuring the energy fields, or maybe trying to make the area (the etheric) negative again, and some times attacking me (usually the right side of my head).

Some years ago, when I was visiting Mallorca (Spain), the exactly same type of planes, was messing around near me every night (I had brought some orgone with me of course, and I was the only one in the airport from the same plane that had to wait for over 2 hours for my luggage, but I got it, including the orgone pieces), and I didn't get any sleep the 14 days I was there, constant heavy attacks against my head, not from the planes, but the real aliens, and/or satanists, when they was still around here on Earth in great numbers.

Last edited by Mark (2023-05-15 10:12:49)

Tired of parasites!

#5 2023-05-16 05:41:11

Loohan
Administrator

It's been years now since i last noticed any fake planes/choppers here.
You are in the Copenhagen area?

#6 2023-05-16 09:11:18

Mark
Enabled users

No, here:

https://www.google.dk/maps/place/4681+H … %2F0h3r9yt

It will usually happen (the plane activity) in 6-7-9 hours from now (where the clock here will be about 10, 11 pm. I say that because of the time differences from here to USA 8-12 hours).

I forgot to say, that these high tech crafts are only used when the "sun" is down, like they don't dare to use them during daylight.

They fly in a strange zig zagging way, and usually always come from south west of me.

And many times they fly near, low, and over where I have been gifting like they measure the energy, and the bordes for that energy (orgone).

Tired of parasites!

#7 2023-05-17 07:46:15

Mark
Enabled users

I got an impression last night, that acually it IS A.I. fake planes, and they do it to stress me (psyop).

Like pretending to measure the energy (or maybe they can measure it with these fake crafts), and the general overflight noise.

As you know, they have for a long time been reading our minds (the A.I. bots), and found our weaknesses, to use against us.

I was one of the first here in Denmark (not trying to sound bragging, better, or special) that started using orgone about 20 years ago (and I did it to find a solution for the, at the time, new 3G network, and of course the chemtrails), so that of course really pissed them off, and turned their attention  against me.

I recall when I started (orgone gifting), that a big part of their network broke down, and they had to rearrange it (in the medias they just said they had some technical problems of course).

And I think it's because Denmark is one of the most mind controlled countries on Earth, where the parasites had a stronge grip (or used to be, now it's all over).

Years ago a former (zionist/jew) chief editor, here in Denmark, said, openly, that the danes  should be happy, because they are a "selected" people.

This guy (the editor):

https://www.google.dk/search?q=herbert+ … =969&dpr=1

Probably Mossad.

Last edited by Mark (2023-05-17 10:25:04)

Tired of parasites!

#8 2023-05-17 10:49:47

Loohan
Administrator

Transhuman PET RC.

Board footer