Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-03 17:10:51

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

anti Blandster program

Feb23-C-20230227-113233.jpg

This stems from the main Blangster project I make mention of in Loohan's Blangster thread. It was the third program made, out of four total.

The epoxy is mixed with silicon, silicon carbide and zinc powder. Plus some blue pigment. I remember it having a serious, still, no-nonsense vibe to it as it cured. Like being in a strict library.

This program is also one of the layers in the complex items I made from this Blangster project. The blue one, second layer from the top.

20230301-115720-copy-1612x1209.jpg

20230301-115712-copy-1612x1209.jpg

Last edited by jeaux (2023-03-03 17:11:49)

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2023-03-03 18:08:23

Loohan
Administrator

Re: anti Blandster program

OK so don't get confused.

Blangsters are so called because they tend to show up in bunches in the media. And because they have a very bland vibe, all of them the same. Usually all the actors in a staged event will be the same type of Blangsters, and there are several types. Here is Gen2:
68061641-0-image-a-22_1677274902449.jpg

Blandsters are like Blangsters except that my anti-Blangster hardware does not faze them. Here is a story in which they staged street fighting:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … reets.html
67865477-11770609-The_crowd_uses_their_fists_and_signs_to_push_the_patrol_vehicle_-a-216_1676874815776.jpg

And here we have them doing a Shinto ritual to welcome in the New Year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -Year.html
Shintos used to be all Egyptoids. So we know that Blandsters must be replacements for Egyptoid Shintos who couldn't withstand orgone blasting.

Blangsters and Blandsters both were presumably developed to resist our orgone weapons, so we had to come up with new ones. I have been blasting them with one device i had, but could not come up with anything more. Luckily Joe could.

antiBlandster.jpg
Here are some items i made with this program. The ones in front are just resin with a bit of silicon powder, about 1 tsp/cup. I doubt other powders help. The ones in back have additives: the crystal shape has a pinch or 2 of copper shavings in the base, and the sphere has a few jet stones.
Silicon is a metal, not to be confused with silicone or silica.
This program is available free from ChemmerBuster.
Like the new anti-Blangster pgm, this pgm has an impressive reach that extends beyond the target of Blandsters. But it is nowhere near as amazing as the anti-Blangster stuff IMO.

[Edit: I neglected to mention that large swaths of the repticlone population worldwide have now been replaced by Blandsters, and this is ongoing. Presumably because they are more orgone-resistant. Are we gonna let them get away with this with impunity?]

Board footer