Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2016-06-24 19:21:23

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Plasterite

This (Diego's cylinder) has the new pgm with just sand added. Nothing bionized. Yet, still feels very strong and anti-demon. Feels kinda like good orgonite to me.
In fact it feels a lot like orgonite. I suspect the new pgm has a quality of making plasterite more like orgonite. Feels sweet, even though it cuts into evil.
The sand is not fully programmed yet but getting jailer pgms etc.

#17 2016-06-24 19:26:03

ndw
Enabled users

yeah diego!
I'm happy for you :-)

try also to make some plaster inside orgonites, it seems to works but we haven't tried still.... or just wait for Loohan
btw remember it is only for indoor!

#18 2016-06-25 07:49:49

Loohan
Administrator

plastercone1.jpg

Feels great! But doesn't want to come out of mold.
I haven't even read up on what other people do. Do they cut off the cones? Do they wait weeks for the cast to shrink, then pull the cast out?
I did wipe the cone down inside with WD-40 before pouring.

If it doesn't want to come out, i might seal the ends somehow and leave this outside.
I think i have a couple more old cones around.

This pgm is kind of unique. Even if you have all our resin anti-demon pgms, i still recommend people make this plasterite with our pgm. It seems to find demons that have managed to hide from our other pgms.

#19 2016-06-25 10:23:53

ndw
Enabled users

I have taken out cones from glass with hot water but not sure if it does damage the plasterite.
better just wait it will come out naturally with maybe hot weather?

#20 2016-06-25 19:02:53

Loohan
Administrator

After a day in the summer sun, it shrunk a lot and fell out of the mold with a slight tap.

plastercone1a.jpg

I am getting that it is not good to put in any kind of metal with this pgm. And it will likely dampen the effect if painted with metallic paint, But i get it is OK to wrap with wire, foil, metallic tape, or embed in metal-shavings orgonite.
I don't think leaving it in a plastic container dampens it.

#21 2016-06-25 20:33:22

Loohan
Administrator

A  couple more notes: i used a ratio of approx. 3 parts water and 5 parts plaster.

Also, i mix in a 5-gallon plastic bucket. The residue that sticks to the bucket gets programmed too, by default. Once this dries hard, a few smacks of the bucket on a hard surface will cause the residue to break loose in chips.

I just now poured a fat cylinder. After i poured the mix, i added a bunch of these chips, then the stones.

Also one may want to don a dust mask when mixing the powder and water, as some of the plaster goes airborne.

#22 2016-06-26 16:45:31

Loohan
Administrator

Someone tested to see what happens if you add metallic powder:

sindurplasterite.jpg

In this case, sindhooram (lead tetraoxide).
It makes it 1/4 as strong.
Please do not include any metals, metal powders, or metallic compounds! Not with this program. If you are making unprogrammed plasterite or getting the water-charging pgm instead of the plaster pgm, you might be able to include some metallic powders with impunity. But not with this pgm.

Another note: generally speaking the Plasterite Pgm is far superior to the water-charging pgm. And the water-charging pgm goes better into resin than plaster. However, the plasterite with the water pgm is for some reason superior against the MYSTERY HUM demons.
http://www.alternet.org/environment/cra … ldwide-hum
which i have been dealing with since Mordok figured out a couple years ago that the hum was caused by demons. We have not been able to delete this species. We have jailed large chunks of their population.
But i still get them often.

Last night i was trying to sleep, when i noticed a steady "plane noise" in the distance that was actually the demons. They had changed the pitch. I tried hitting them with the new cone, but that didn't do anything much. So it tried the water-pgm plasterite and it hurts them. They even attacked my heart for a while. Weakly. But that was the only time i ever got that kind of attack from them. And i have cleared vast quantities out of GA and MO as well as other places, especially around my place.

Also the new cylindrical unit into which i placed chips from previous casts, well, most of those chips were from the water pgm. So i incorporated some water-pgm chips into the Plasterite Pgm unit, and as a result that unit was also hitting these demons hard.

#23 2016-06-27 14:07:02

ndw
Enabled users

regarding this
The sand and stones get programmed with various of our other programs, including demon-jailing pgms. This cone contains 2K+ jailer pgms. Diego's cylinder has 1800+. from Loohan's blog
will plasterite work in remote too?

#24 2016-06-27 16:47:21

Loohan
Administrator

ndw wrote:

will plasterite work in remote too?

Of course. It has 100% STQ and all you have to do is mentally direct it to the target, or use a pic or words on paper as a witness under or on the unit.

STQ explained: http://loohan.com/otb28.htm

#25 2016-06-27 16:51:12

UrosS
Enabled users

Feels sharp, really good! Just got some today...

#26 2016-06-27 17:06:57

diego
Enabled users

ndw wrote:

yeah diego!
I'm happy for you :-)

Thanks man!

We made this one that Loohan post... I didnt have idea that this powder contains some metal. Today we did more... the big one and pumpkin head still curing. Maybe Loohan tell more about these two.

CAM01174.jpg

#27 2016-06-27 17:08:53

diego
Enabled users

Loohan, this pgm can hurt BMs?

#28 2016-06-27 18:24:54

Loohan
Administrator

diego wrote:

Loohan, this pgm can hurt BMs?

Hardly. It is for etheric critters.

#29 2016-06-28 09:41:18

UrosS
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

I am getting that it is not good to put in any kind of metal with this pgm. And it will likely dampen the effect if painted with metallic paint, But i get it is OK to wrap with wire, foil, metallic tape, or embed in metal-shavings orgonite.
I don't think leaving it in a plastic container dampens it.

What about pouring into metal/plastic pipes?

#30 2016-06-28 09:46:35

UrosS
Enabled users

Last night couldn't wait, made some and few this morning...but don't have camera now to show.
Feels good, and simple and fast to do in any conditions.

Also found these material is nice to carve and engrave into when not fully hard yet...will try some sculpturing soon smile
Can cutting into material affect prgm?

Board footer