Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-08 15:12:06

Loohan
Administrator

fake sun in vintage movies

1989 movie, supposedly:
https://youtu.be/JPFFmZYQ7UM?t=2987
sunHammer.jpg
And the sun pic might have been taken prior to '89. I wonder how long we have had sun simulators. This simulator feels deceased, but left an energy signature of the same kind of cold harsh energy overlay.

At 54:09 there are some nice dark blue chemtrail shadows.

#2 2022-05-18 10:30:10

Loohan
Administrator

Re: fake sun in vintage movies

And check this old kung fu flick from 5:37 for a couple seconds, for an amazing display:
https://youtu.be/xCovMaLRabY?t=337
BloodyDragon1.jpg
Even the tiny moon feels fake.
BloodyDragon2.jpg
And how old is this movie? I could not find it in IMDB, and did not expect to, as the name may be changed. I'd guess early '80s at the latest.
You can see how even then they were hiding stellar cores with chem and hexagonal sun simulators.
Odd how the moon suddenly shrunk a lot more than the "sun".
I have not even watched this flick. I might later. I just bumped forward to check whether it grossly sucked. Landed practically right on the heavenly glory.

[Update: pretty corny movie and i only watched a few minutes. There is another funky sun pic at 3:15 but not as good as the 2nd one i posted.]

#3 2022-06-07 11:27:36

Mark
Enabled users

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eyh7w_2U0

I recall that in the old Star Wars from 1977, that there was 2 suns in the sky on a planet called tatooine.

Last edited by Mark (2022-06-07 11:29:21)

Tired of parasites!

#4 2022-07-01 15:29:40

Loohan
Administrator

suns-movie.jpg
This is a capture from this bizarre surrealistic Chinese movie i was watching. Occurs at 1:06:26
https://youtu.be/UgaVp9LtomE?t=3986
Note the several odd celestial objects as well as the spot in the center of the sun simulator. Somewhere i once posted a link to a vid which shows this spot well in many settings. It becomes visible when the simulator directly faces the viewer.
I think the real, yellow sun is bulging out a bit to the right of the fake one. But there also appears to be something just left.

I will now watch the rest of the movie to try to figure out about when it was made.
[Edit:] Right on cue, just a few seconds after this sky image, there is a calendar saying FEBRUARY 200 with the last number defaced.
At 1:14:47 we see it is 2009.

Year after year, the Final Days lady says that this is proof that we are living in the very last days as described in the Bible. But this has been going on who-knows-how-many decades. Might well predate NASA.

Board footer