Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-01 07:10:42

Loohan
Administrator

These Things Are Blocking Your Home’s Wifi Signal

These Things Are Blocking Your Home’s Wifi Signal
Keep an eye out for these wifi obstructions to maximize your internet speeds.
https://lifehacker.com/these-things-are … 1848976736

If your wifi speeds suck, your house itself might be to blame. If your wifi signal is trying to reach you through concrete walls and floors, steels {sic} studs, or other types of heavy objects, it’s going to have a hard time living up to its full potential. Wifi and metal especially don’t mix well, so any type of metal in your walls and floors could block or degrade the signal from reaching you.

Wood and drywall, on the other hand, aren’t particularly effective against wifi, making them ideal for spreading a wifi signal across a house. If you’re getting excellent wifi speeds even when your router is hidden in another room, or behind closet, it’s likely having a fine time passing through those types of materials.

Of course, no one builds a house to maximize internet speeds. You need to live with the cards you’re dealt in this situation: If your walls are full of metal, or your house is constructed using concrete or cinderblock, there’s not much you can do to fix that.

Appliances are often not friendly to wifi

While most electronics are fine to use with wifi—after all, anything connecting to wifi is, by definition, an electronic—some are simply wifi killers. Consider the kitchen, which not only is a space many use the internet in, but is often close by or directly connected to other internet-heavy rooms. The appliances in the kitchen, such as your dishwasher, refrigerator, and oven, are large, metal boxes, doing your wifi signal no favors. That’s not to mention the microwave, which, aside from being a solid metal box as well, also emits interfering waves of its own.

Other appliances can be impactful, too: washing machines and driers, which can be located in various parts of your home (sometimes even the kitchen!) are offenders. If your signal is traveling through these rooms to get to you, it might be having a rough time.
Think of the thin metal obstacles in your home

Two big offenders you might not be thinking about? TVs and mirrors. Your flat-screen TV is really a thin metal sheet, ready to block your wifi signal from the objects around it.

#2 2022-06-01 10:27:21

Mark
Enabled users

Re: These Things Are Blocking Your Home’s Wifi Signal

Yeah, like a faraday cage, but the problem is that metal also attracts electro magnetic waves, for instance springs in mattresses that already messes with your natural energy.

So one have to very careful to use metal to block the waves.

Tired of parasites!

#3 2022-06-02 05:04:00

Loohan
Administrator

Mark wrote:

Yeah, like a faraday cage, but the problem is that metal also attracts electro magnetic waves, for instance springs in mattresses that already messes with your natural energy.

So one have to very careful to use metal to block the waves.

This is true but i wonder how much something like a washing machine or rebar will resonate and re-emit, rather than absorb.

Electrical wiring in the walls, i understand, is good at making things worse by resonating. When my cabin was under construction, i attached orgonite cast in long ice cube molds every 8 inches or so. When i visited my mom in the city, i did what i could to bust the wiring.

Also as Sittingtaoist has pointed out to me in the past, there is a difference between measurable and scalar EMF. One can block the measurable stuff with special paints or mesh but in some cases that can even aggravate the scalar effects.

#4 2022-06-02 10:55:27

Mark
Enabled users

Sittingtaoist is right, but I think it is mostly if people use metal instead of EMF shielding paint. The important  thing is to ground it properly (difficult when living in a apartment like me) or it will be trapped inside and act worse than no shielding.

Tired of parasites!

#5 2022-06-02 11:12:40

Mark
Enabled users

That's right, their are 2 types of negative energies connected to the transmitters, the measurable (physical) ones, and the, shall we call it, the spiritual/demonic non measurable ones which cannot be blocked.

By the way, I had this guy paint my bedroom some years ago:

https://feltfri.dk/

I don't know if I can trust him.

He used to work for the airforce with radars he told me, and when he should paint my room, he all of the sudden claimed to get sick for over 7-8 months, and when he finally came back he seemed angry at me, and almost wanted me to paint it despite I paid him high for the work.

Also he denies the spiritual aspect, he must be soulless.

Tired of parasites!

#6 2022-06-03 05:00:37

Loohan
Administrator

Mark wrote:

By the way, I had this guy paint my bedroom some years ago:

https://feltfri.dk/

I don't know if I can trust him.

He used to work for the airforce with radars he told me, and when he should paint my room, he all of the sudden claimed to get sick for over 7-8 months, and when he finally came back he seemed angry at me, and almost wanted me to paint it despite I paid him high for the work.

Also he denies the spiritual aspect, he must be soulless.

Guy does not feel like COTHS but has a very strange vibe in head and spine, that feels a lot like a heavy virus infection to me.

#7 2022-06-03 08:15:45

sittingtaoist
Administrator

I have known that guy for many years. He is mentioned in Loohans blog for Sep 27, 2014.
I will not say what i think about him here, but you can mail me if i can help.

#8 2022-06-03 08:33:48

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Grounding usually works a lot better in DK than it does in the US, bcs we have a 5-lead grid, while they have a 4-lead grid in the US.
If the wiring in your apartment building is of good quality, the earth wire (not the zero-wire) may be aceptable for grounding.

#9 2022-06-05 09:23:40

Mark
Enabled users

Tired of parasites!

#10 2022-06-05 16:25:07

Loohan
Administrator

Mark wrote:

I don't get a scammy vibe off this but in the US the only products shown are "No products were found matching your selection"
No pics or prices.

Also, in my own experience at my mom's house in VA, i got miraculous subjective results from silvered shungite. Of course, i was unable to test simpler applications there as when i arrived for the first time with silvered shungite orgonite it was with elaborate devices like this:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24190#p24190
However, i'm pretty sure that simpler devices would help a lot.

#11 2022-06-06 07:28:18

Mark
Enabled users

Yes, strange that you can't buy the product I also found out.

Maybe the parasites had it stopped because it worked.

Tired of parasites!

Board footer