Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-27 19:05:49

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Three HCs combined into Resonant "TH Smoothing" Device

SWA-setup-for-TH20220427-124235.jpg

Very tentative name. In any case, it flattens their sometimes super-weird or hyper-attractive vibe. Levels the playing field.

There's a fair amount to share on this device, so I threw together a video showing it off and giving some examples of how one can utilize it for any given TH: https://youtu.be/ftm_hCgK4Sc

I show off a simple arrangement of three overly complex items. By rearranging them I create these symbiotic resonance chambers that play well with each other.

By using this combo one can process the vibe of a person with "transhuman" qualities, helping to level out this energy they give off and bring them down to Earth. Making them feel normal instead of paranormal. Such as the particular CEO I used as an example in the video.

As a bonus I go into how to use this approach to counter TikTok hypnotism, that is to say, the brainwashing that occurs when modelesque people and actors gesture and gyrate when synced to music. It affects people on a deep level, and that's without the invisible influence I detect these videos to give off energetically. More on that to come.

Such a combo makes it impossible for most people to look away, and personally I think it's a slimy act. I wish to give people a chance to break away from it.

I share an example of this with a random TikTok starlet the app threw at me. Not sure who she was, but the venue is packed with similar types. You won't have to look far.

I've been sick for three days so I look and feel a little like a caveman, but I was excited to share what I got up to last night.

Specialized cutting and augmenting of these separate HCs will be shared to the hardware cloth thread on this forum as they're further developed.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2022-05-09 18:05:30

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Three HCs combined into Resonant "TH Smoothing" Device

This combo just got a huge upgrade.

Threw in a cloudbuster, three other devices, a sigil I'm working on (for deep trauma/old wounds that won't heal) and some random brass/steel/Aether.

All of the wired pieces (including cloudbuster) are connected to allow a frequency to pump through it all. I'm changing it whenever I feel some other number might do a better job. For now it's a sine wave, 14444 hz, but that will probably change within the hour. Just testing things out.

20220509-150952-copy-1382x1843.jpg

So check this out. It's blowing me away a little. If I stick my hand within the folds of the larger "chamber" HC, I encounter this storied density. A texture to the air that feels alive, and conducts through my arm and to my body with surprising ease.

As for THs, it seems especially effective. But at the same time, it seems especially effective for healing. I place a picture of a target (whether to be healed or liberated of negative energy/connections) on my phone, which I then place into the resonant "input chamber."

I would place my phone where I put the orange.

20220509-151411-copy-1843x1382.jpg

And it goes to work pretty much automatically. But I will mention, it really kicks up a notch when I look at the phone while it's in there. As if this setup is well geared to "catch" intention. Like a net. Intention usually always boosts the functioning of an energy device like these, but this one seems real tuned in on that.

I'm going to test this thing out some more. For healing, liberating, etc. I'll share what I find.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2022-05-09 18:13:57

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Three HCs combined into Resonant "TH Smoothing" Device

The lower part especially feels unreal!

Board footer