Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-19 09:14:26

Loohan
Administrator

Circular Force Programs

Many years ago, Antuvozy had me cast bunches of RINGS which got various special programs. Some of these have been incorporated into devices since, but most have not. They are just sitting in my workshop. But nevertheless they are working.

What do they DO? I don't know, exactly, but they work on various aspects of the matrix of evil somehow.

These are free programs available from ChemmerBuster. You can cast them in ring molds. Or form rings with epoxy putty (use disposable gloves). One could even form rings with silicone seal, although i have not done that yet. The rings need not even be perfect circles.
CF-rings.jpg
On the right are a couple examples of out-of-round ones that nonetheless work fine. The pic does not show the wonkiness well. They were cast in a crude homemade mold.
On the left, well i'll explain later what's going on there.
The rings can be any size. In some cases i have wrapped wires and/or tape around them.

There are 28 separate free programs like this, all written by Antuvozy. They MUST go into ring shapes. There is a type of subtle energy that goes into rings. I was introduced to the concept long ago by black magician and British agent Tim Rifat, who sold finger rings with Circular Force programs, which he tied into the Lord of the Rings material.
You could just ask ChemmerBuster to program rings in accordance with what he senses you need most.

Why is it now occurring to me to post about these? Because i am embarking on another project that is of interest to other talented intuitive crafters. It will use the blue ring left and several of the Lightning Programs. And some of the Buddha Equalizer Program.
There is a distinct synergy between this particular CF pgm, the Buddha pgm, and the Lightning pgms, which can be exploitable in various ways by the more intuitive crafters. I will be making more rings with this program for the purpose.
I did not think to photograph the blue ring until after i had silicone-glued it to the clear Buddha piece. The camera is stuck in there just to show that the Buddha piece has a cavity on top which is almost as wide as the ring, forming a bowl together with it.

(BTW i never glue stuff together until a suitable synergistic or at least compatible program has been determined for the glue itself.)

#2 2022-03-19 15:24:14

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Circular Force Programs

I forgot, some of these pgms require additives, which offhand i no longer know what they are. Like the coil on the right with glitter and powders.
Only 22 of the pgms go into plain resin.

This, of course, includes the pgm in the blue ring above, which is the only CF pgm suited for this project. It requires no additives but can be colored with pigment.
I poured a bunch more of these. I will name this pgm CF1. Why the 1? Merely to indicate that it is A CF pgm, not THE only CF pgm. I am unlikely to name or show uses for other CF pgms.

#3 2022-03-20 09:14:18

Loohan
Administrator

CF1-pgm.jpg
A pic of JUST CF1 Program rings, so you can check out the vibe.

#4 2022-03-20 19:30:41

Loohan
Administrator

Fresh off the assembly line:
CF1+Buddh+Ltng.jpg
This is the blue ring and Buddha piece from the earlier photo, now set on a heap of lightning.

Not very artistic but in this way i was able to harness a lot of lightning, which is always a challenge.
Perspective makes the unit look much more tapered than it is.
From the bottom up, the layers are:
L2, L4, L2, L3, L2, L1, Buddha, CF1.
The Buddha piece is large enough to sit on the dark layer. It is mostly buried.

Nothing else added. I also did the last pour on another piece. Pic tomorrow. If i had added anything to these 2 pieces, it would have RUINED them.
However, it is not true that it is impossible to use this trio of programs together in a more complex piece. More on that later.

#5 2022-03-21 08:30:14

Loohan
Administrator

CF1+Buddh+Ltng2.jpg
Here it is. This one has the big gold ring from the earlier pic.

2rings.jpg
It is sandwiched against a slightly smaller ring of the Buddha program, then both got cast in L1 and L2.
It came out well. Variations of this, with the 2 pgms facing each other in same-size rings, might be a useful way to use this threesome of programs.

In this piece the CF1 Program is much more dominant, and i can get more of a feel for what it does. Tentatively, one effect of this pgm is to undermine energy attacks from space aliens. I have hardly gotten any kickback from making the last 2 devices, whereas i expected insomnia like after previous Lightning units were made.
When i hold this piece in my hands with the ring facing my chest, i become aware of low-level attacks as it lights up the perps.
It is nice to have under my chair.

I envision a monopipe CB similar to this. I ordered a 12" X2.5" thick-wall copper pipe on eBay.

#6 2022-03-21 18:18:23

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I doubt any of these got the programs you mentioned, but I have noticed that these slender rings have felt real nice to make lately. They use very little resin and yet are surprisingly strong.

I mean, they were meant to be other programs but who knows, they may have ended up with a CF program or two.

20220319-152339-copy-2016x1512.jpg

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#7 2022-03-22 01:54:18

Loohan
Administrator

No CF pgms but the ring shape is sometimes good for non-CF pgms too.

#8 2022-03-27 19:21:52

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Nothing else added... If i had added anything to these 2 pieces, it would have RUINED them.
However, it is not true that it is impossible to use this trio of programs together in a more complex piece. More on that later.

lightning-beast2.jpglightning-beast2top.jpg
This is another item of comparable magnitude (comparable magnitude is a cool Scientology expression that fits well here) to my last monsta:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=24008#p24008

Only the top quart of epoxy is the Buddha Program, barely enough to cover the 5 CF1 rings. Below that is the Lightning1 Program, and the silver stuff is more Lightning Programs.
The Buddha and CF1 rings go real well on this unit despite its extreme complexity:
MatrixEraser+.jpg

Board footer