Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-22 06:09:51

Loohan
Administrator

pic of special, pilot-variety repticlone

I think this is a rare true story. And the first photo of any actual airline (or military) pilot in as long as i have been paying attention:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … cloud.html
21680580-7744247-image-a-1_1575227503984.jpg
As i have mentioned in my blog, it has always, for some reason, been an absolute requirement that all commercial passenger airline pilots as well as military pilots be blood-ritual satanists. Since the originals could not stand up to orgone blasting, the Masons have created a bunch of special REPTICLONE pilots who can withstand the rigors of performing blood-ritual black magic as well as orgone blasting (unlike the vast majority of RCs). And part of their engineered genetics is MAHANOID, a super tough type of rept hybrid.

Well, here is an actual photo of one such, seen for the first time.
This is the type of construct that has been piloting all commercial passenger planes and miitary planes worldwide for many years now. We have taken out their underground hatcheries as much as we could.
Ordinary repticlones are NOT ALLOWED to pilot aircraft for some reason. Not even small private planes. I have only noticed ONE violation of this, ever. And that guy probably got in trouble after i blogged about him.
Even ordinary humans can fly planes and choppers if they are not military or large passenger planes.

Highly reflective glasses. Thumb sign. TurquoiseBWRS. 777X. Note how he is on the periphery of the image, the better to emphasize the tilted square near center.

#2 2022-02-24 18:41:49

Loohan
Administrator

Re: pic of special, pilot-variety repticlone

pilots.jpg

#3 2022-04-19 16:54:47

Loohan
Administrator

Wow, YT kindly tossed this to me:

DutchPilotGirl
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUNiU … NZZxBqa6bQ
This is an actual bona-fide satanist special clone pilot! With a YT channel! Has a nastier vibe than most of them, though.

#4 2022-10-04 07:10:51

Loohan
Administrator

Rare true story that involves the death of such a pilot:

Three people, including pilot and two siblings, are killed after small plane they were in crashed into the roof of Minnesota home - as startled couple and their cat awoke to 'airplane wheel sitting at the end of our bed'
    Matthew Schmidt, 31, his sister, Alyssa Schmidt, 32 and pilot Tyler Fretland, 32, died in a Minnesota plane crash late Saturday night
    The three were flying in a Cessna 172 plane when it left the radar of the Duluth International Airport and crashed into the second story of a home
    Jason Hoffman and his wife were asleep when the plane slammed into their home located on the 5100 block of Arrowhead Road
    The couple suffered minor injuries to their lower bodies after pieces of the ceiling fell on them
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -home.html
63061923-11275443-Pilot_Tyler_Fretland_32_was_behind_the_wheel_when_the_plane_cras-a-5_1664817270337.jpg
"Pilot Tyler Fretland, 32, was behind the wheel when the plane crashed into the Minnesota home"
63061919-11275443-image-a-8_1664817270577.jpg
"Fretland worked for Delta Airlines but the company {probably inadvertently funny as Delta is CIA and The Company is a common euphemism for the CIA} confirmed the crash was unrelated"
Likely true. I think this was one of those special satanist RC pilots. They are a bit different from most blood-satanists as they don't do solo animal sacrifice rituals that leave a mess of spells behind when they die.
I kind of suspected such pilots might be without a "normal" individual life and identity, but that speculation is evidently wrong, as this guy was doing piloting for his RC friends.
Does his shirt say something about BONG? Are these pilots allowed to smoke dope?

They hit a house with humans inside, who are not depicted. What is depicted are dead RCs and some of their live RC friends. These do not have a particular CIA vibe, and any bling is real.

Confounding: I checked the flight record for this plane:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N5152S
The data is arranged in a chart that displays better on that page, but in case it disappers:

Date    Departure    Arrival    Aircraft    Duration
Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
First seen at 06:56PM CDT
near Shell Lake, WI
06:58PM CDT (?)
Shell Lake Muni - SSQ
P28A   
0h 02m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
06:26PM CDT
Burnett County - RZN
06:40PM CDT (?)
Nest of Eagles - 1H9
P28A   
0h 14m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
05:36PM CDT
Sawyer County - HYR
06:03PM CDT (?)
Burnett County - RZN
P28A   
0h 27m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
First seen at 04:46PM CDT
near Ashland, WI
05:23PM CDT
Sawyer County - HYR
P28A   
0h 37m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
04:17PM CDT
Major Gilbert Fld - 4R5
04:27PM CDT (?)
John F Kennedy Meml - ASX
P28A   
0h 10m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
03:26PM CDT
Bayfield County - Y77
Last seen at 03:44PM CDT
near Ashland, WI
P28A   
0h 18m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
02:57PM CDT
Eau Claire Lakes - 5G4
03:07PM CDT (?)
Bayfield County - Y77
P28A   
0h 10m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
02:33PM CDT
Solon Springs Muni - OLG
02:43PM CDT (?)
Eau Claire Lakes - 5G4
P28A   
0h 10m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
01:35PM CDT
Rush City Rgnl - ROS
02:14PM CDT (?)
Solon Springs Muni - OLG
P28A   
0h 39m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
11:06AM CDT
Rush City Rgnl - ROS
12:52PM CDT (?)
Rush City Rgnl - ROS
P28A   
1h 46m

Wednesday
28-Sep-2022
10:02AM CDT
So St Paul Municipal - SGS
10:36AM CDT
Rush City Rgnl - ROS
P28A   
0h 34m

This has me scratching my head. The accident supposedly happened on the night of Oct 1, yet the most recent entry is for 3 days prior. Weirder, there are ELEVEN entries for that day, with very short flights. The most recent only 2 minutes.

#5 2023-09-12 09:59:02

Mark
Enabled users

These:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXCmQl79GU

from a TV program about young, Danish handsome people, studying hard to become airforce pilots.

I just wonder, are that the same type of pilots who harress me, or are they just actors shown in TV, and not real pilots.

Tired of parasites!

#6 2023-09-14 00:10:33

Loohan
Administrator

Mark wrote:

These:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXCmQl79GU

from a TV program about young, Danish handsome people, studying hard to become airforce pilots.

I just wonder, are that the same type of pilots who harress me, or are they just actors shown in TV, and not real pilots.

At 1:28 we see the hand of a real pilot. This is the only real pilot i spotted. Of course the planes in the air are piloted by real pilots. Everyone else depicted is a regular RC of the new tougher type. None feel like sex slaves. I think they are all actual military personnel.

At 1:30 we see fakes although it appears as though they were really flying. Likewise at 1:49. And 2:11.

That's as far as i watched but i scanned forward. At 23:36 fakes taxi down the runway to a stop.

#7 2023-09-26 12:01:21

Mark
Enabled users

Something has happened/changed!

Sunday the 24th, here in Denmark, there was NO planes to be seen, or heard everywhere, including in the distance, totallly silence all day, and night in the sky, completely surreal!

Monday the 25th, there was 1 overflight, when I was waiting for the bus home, and no more the rest of the day.

Tuesday the 26th (today, here where I am in Denmark), it's almost back to normal with overflights, and flight sounds in the distance/up high.

I don't know if there's a connection, but the last half year, they have almost daily claimed that Copenhagen airport has trouble with planes of different kind.

Tired of parasites!

#8 2023-09-27 08:38:11

Mark
Enabled users

Yep, something has changed!

There has only been 1 overflight today, right before I left my home, and so far nothing.

Normally I have at least 2 or 3 overflights, even before I enter the bus from my home, and then about 20-40 all day long, and lots of overflights again at night when home, but nothing these 3 days!

Tired of parasites!

#9 2023-10-03 10:01:37

Mark
Enabled users

And here are the new battle planes Denmark has bought, flying from US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5FDTQTNgR0

Last edited by Mark (2023-10-03 10:02:01)

Tired of parasites!

#10 2023-10-03 13:29:00

Loohan
Administrator

Mark wrote:

And here are the new battle planes Denmark has bought, flying from US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5FDTQTNgR0

Money and resources wasted for the hell of it, and to chop up the sacred energy of the atmosphere and torture living things with noise. The bald guy at the beginning is an actual pilot of the usual type.

#11 2023-10-26 12:01:02

Mark
Enabled users

Update of the situation here in Denmark (or at least where I live).

For the first time in all these years (we talk about at least 20-30-40 years), there have been a breakthrough in the weather/drought problem they created.

This summer, for the first time, we didn't get that damn heatwave, that we used to get every year, max 27-28 degrees (well, it's also hot of course, but still, we're progressing), and not over 30.

We have never had so much water as these days, it's raining allmost daily now (it's allmost to much).

And I'm sure it has do with my heavy gifting this spring, as I can see on their weather maps that the water (clouds) are flying over where I did the gifting!

Mayby Earth are trying to heal itself, rebalance many years of abuse, manipulation of the energies.

And the overflights are still not like they used to be (though, they still tries to keep the illusion alive with some overflights, but it's nowhere near what it used to be).

Tired of parasites!

#12 2023-11-23 09:34:16

Mark
Enabled users

It seems I really hit something here with my gifting this spring.

We continue to get water, and I can see it is flying most concentrated over where I have done gifting.

I hope mother Earth have not turned insane, and tries to drown us, or maybe the parasites are again accelerating the natural weather, because we also have lots of storms, and hurricanes these days.

Maybe we are participating in Noah's ark part 2 (it was of course the parasites doing it, playing gods, as so many times before).

The idiots back then, have thrown lots of soil on former water filled places, and build on it, so maybe Earth are gonna restore it to it's former state.

Tired of parasites!

#13 2023-11-23 10:03:41

Mark
Enabled users

Also, today almost no overflights, 2 days ago, they went totally crazy with overflights, from when I left my home, to when I was back again at night ((and all day long), where it again was like living next to an airport, despite I had changed nothing in my daily life (and not done any gifting for a long time).

It seems they send planes when they can fit it in their overbooked calender/to do list, of course many of the planes are desperate AI stuff (wonder what keeps them busy/stressed these days :-)

Last edited by Mark (2023-11-23 10:03:58)

Tired of parasites!

Board footer