Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#16 2015-11-18 17:07:54

ndw
Enabled users

Re: Harald Kautz Vella, is he human? [black goo]

shungite is a meteorite, it is possible it was having black goo. from which planet then?

some meteorites does have black goo. infact harald speaks about that

I'll post more info if I find something...

@Bal, very very strange that shungite has dissolved in water. probably not real shungite. and anyway you shouldn't drink shungite powder.

#17 2015-11-18 23:42:31

cosmicbal
Enabled users

I did a little more research on shungite and the real shungite is called elite shungite, containing 90%+ shungite/carbon, but only a small fraction that is mined is pure fullerene shungit. Looks almost like black obsidian glass. Don't know the validity of this info, but it would clear it's name from being black goo as it has a glassy appearance.  It's expensive, and probably won't be buying any. The impure shungite has SiO2, which is the same molecular ingredients for quartz. And that's good for orgonite. I read its supposed to purify your water if you drop a couple of pieces in. I swirled it and it started breaking up. I noticed creating a vortex in water charges it up. Dan Winter's water imploder does just that. But I think his device uses magnets as well. He says it makes the water more soluble for your body to detox. He backs up his claims, with evidence too. I guess it made the shungite soluble. I rinsed it off before putting it in though.

Quite bizarre that the oil sites are filling back up again. I guess like how bone marrow makes blood, the planet has "bone marrow". Earth DNA.. Brings up new questions. I can't imagine a planet aware we're using her blood for non survival purposes is pleased.

You can derive oil and fuel from heating up trees and garbage to evaporate all the fluids out. Its called a gasifier. Plenty of info on YouTube. I'm sure "fossil fuels" is still accurate to a degree.

I want to move towards a more green energy via Tesla and Morray. But I'm sure We'd be reducing invisible energy there as well. If we could harness dark energy, that'd be great considering most of our universe comprises it. Or cycle water to hydrogen and oxygen and back again without losing more energy then we are putting in. Way way off topic. Sorry.

I think we should leave the philosopher stones and black goo alone.. I want to believe there's a correlation between those two now that I'm over the shungite similarities.. Haha.

Wish we lived in a world where external progress didn't measure our internal progress of evolution..

Last edited by cosmicbal (2015-11-19 14:09:28)

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#18 2015-11-18 23:51:06

ndw
Enabled users

I don't have not-noble shungite here to try your vortex experiment.

I would say, which water have you used? tap water?
maybe some other chemicals too in the water have started some kind of reaction?

I'm wondering also, if they put out goo from oil, they sure separate it and use it for other secret stuff. plausible.

maybe there is some useful technology that will use black goo? if it is so secret, I doubt we will find it easy.

if we base our research on what harald says, it is something related to mind control. so using black goo to send signals to the environment, to modify its orgone information.

#19 2015-11-19 14:11:26

cosmicbal
Enabled users

Where do I look for diamonds? I'd like to get rich quick!

Be calm, be Upright.
Be anchored in your own Light.

#20 2015-11-19 16:37:30

ndw
Enabled users

deep down, the earth hide so many secrets. like other metals, 7 kind like. (look about this in vimana's books.)

#21 2015-11-20 08:52:10

Loohan
Administrator

cosmicbal wrote:

Where do I look for diamonds? I'd like to get rich quick!

Move to Zambia. On Sep 5, '06 i mentioned

The biggest diamond mine in the world is in Zambia. Zambia is one of maybe 7 countries in the world that is not run by black magicians. My impression is, DeBeers owns the land, and the government is unaware of the diamonds. Perhaps it has other gems they do know about. DeBeers is sitting on it to keep prices up. The volume of diamonds in the mine is 0.43 cubic miles! Of course it is spread out over a large distance, and of various qualities.

As an aside, i just checked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Zambia
the Zambia gov't, and it is not even run by ET clones! Just humans. Not many countries like that.
Of course, they might well still be corrupt, i dunno.

Does DeBeers really own the deposits? If so, probably via proxies.

[Edit 2021: Remember, this was posted before i knew about Egyptoids.]

#22 2015-11-21 19:21:19

ndw
Enabled users

Anturio, I suspect that a lot of electronic stuff from Texas Instruments and Intel does have a bit of Black goo.
maybe just some molecules of it..

but if I dowse this question I get positive response only on Intel. Strange. Loohan? can you dowse this?

#23 2015-11-21 20:02:29

Loohan
Administrator

I don't detect black goo in either.

Images of Intel parts:
https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm … BaM8qTHQRE

#24 2015-11-23 15:24:24

ndw
Enabled users

Anturio, better in another thread, the inner earth smile

#25 2015-12-09 21:28:57

Loohan
Administrator

Why does that panel have such a freaky-ass ET vibe?

#26 2015-12-10 12:30:39

Loohan
Administrator

I was referring to the electric panel.

#27 2016-02-06 08:49:14

ndw
Enabled users

some news that needs to be confirmed from a not so clean source...

so I just paste a message here, about colors, seems black goo can also be green and brown, maybe the green color is made by moldavite goo?

It was not always black in color sometimes it was deep green or brown. Many different sources of colors. It was actually bio liquid full of nanites and controlled by A.I. programs but it was something that Resistance movement has been completely able to destroy in their own environment again. This so-called black goo might only be a problem in certain very deep secret negative military programs at the moment and not anywhere else on the planet..

http://thepromiserevealed.com/q-a-with- … y-26-2016/

#28 2021-07-25 23:03:01

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Heya Loohan. It's been a good six years or so since this thread was made, and it's the main source of black goo info on your forum. You made an edit to a post early on back in '17, but it links to your old forum and doesn't lead anywhere.

If you get some free time, could you clarify what we now know about black goo and what it's used for? Should make for some interesting reading.

Looks like genuine sources on this material are essentially nonexistent, but . . .  whatever you write here could help budding inventors and warriors make sense of this very strange phenomenon, and possibly contribute to its reversal.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#29 2021-07-26 05:54:55

sittingtaoist
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

You made an edit to a post early on back in '17, but it links to your old forum and doesn't lead anywhere.

New link: https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=6193#p6193

#30 2021-07-26 07:32:21

Loohan
Administrator

A few details i have learned meanwhile:

Black goo seems to have been made by space Egyptoids. Likewise, AI seems to be a product of these Egyptoids. Their Earth-based agents warn us about the goo, AI, reptilians, NWO, vaccines, flouride, etc etc because it is an imperative of Masonic Open Book metaphysics to warn the victims of what is being done to them.

I know of 2 main divisions of space-run AI which i call AI#1 and AI#2. AI#2 works very closely with black goo. They are joined at the hip.
A device i made which attacks both:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=924
The Black Goo actually has a demonic CONSCIOUSNESS associated with it. Like a demon but i can't jail it. But now we have several weapons against it, including resin programs, knife programs, and sigils.

There are interesting vids online of goo being affected by magnets, etc. Some of these are posted by COTHS.

Use of physical goo as a weapon:

NDW had interceptors put specks of goo in stuff he ordered such as electronics and orgone devices. He also had a dentist put it in a filling.

Recently TRANSHUMANS have become pretty common in media images. And some of these THs have varying amounts of goo worked into their "fabric". Sometimes intense, sometimes subtle.
8-13-20-instagram-2-e1597413088223-1024x640.png
This was as intensely nasty a gooey TH as i have found. But since i posted about her a year ago
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=887&p=2
her vibe has been much attenuated. Other such individuals include CIA MTF THs such as Kamala Harris and the Kardashians.
In fact for a while many THs in the "news" images had goo, but more recently these have become more rare, except for the celebs that we see daily. I think this is because we are able to largely neutralize the goo influence.

Black goo attacks from space can be very subtle but deadly.
Thor'p was taken over by it a couple years ago, became convinced of many untrue things fed to him by AI, became inimical and accusatory toward myself, and eventually committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a train.
Also he had been conversing with Dana's psychic youngest daughter online, and infected her. By the time i realized all this he was already dead. It took a lot of work to clear the girl, and then there have been subsequent attempts on her by goo. Also her mom and sister to a lesser extent.

Even now, space goo (in association with AI#2) occasionally sneaks up on me unnoticed until i am prompted to pick up one of my programmed knives and slice away at it. And often i find my pet turtles "smothered" by it and have to chop it off them.

I have also found it attacking other individuals, even some writing me for the first time.

Board footer