Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-04 08:30:59

Loohan
Administrator

Silicone belly on celeb

She's glowing! Teresa Palmer shows off her growing baby bump as she prepares to welcome another daughter with her American director husband Mark Webber
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … -bump.html
42544336-9540073-image-a-24_1620105443617.jpg40018832-9323593-image-a-14_1614816956910.jpg
Fake belly on CIA RC has the Nov2016 Program.

https://loohan.com/otb27f.htm
November 2016: Here is the Nov2016 Program from Joe. It is strongly against repticlones and werewolf clones. I really like this one: relevant and intense.

I like to mentally insert the ice cubes into victims of my choice.
So far I have found no way to soup up this program when it is in resin.
But this program also goes into concrete which has some Plaster of Paris added, which opens other possibilities and is far cheaper.

Evidently my wives Ey and Tori found at least one of their belly factories.

#2 2021-05-23 23:52:52

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Silicone belly on celeb

HAH, amazing. That's an idea . . .

Tracking down factories used to make these critters. Silicones, aerogels (maybe it can be programmed as it's created? Hmm), rubbers, etc.

That belly is real vibey. Fascinating.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2021-05-24 05:54:43

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Silicone belly on celeb

Ain't it great? Back around '05, '06, it was THEIR universe. They could make anything into a toxic energy emitter, even at one point agnihotra ash. For a time i advised AGAINST pouring resin, as they would badly corrupt it. Even beach sand was turning DORy, let alone crystals etc. that we used.

Now they are surrounded in our programs. Any concrete they pour. Any metal they make cell towers or anything else out of. Rocks everywhere, including their granite temples to the devil. The jewelry they wear. Cell phones. Many common building materials. The utensils they eat with, their water, their electric grid, cars, etc, all gnaw away at them.
Hence they must develop sophisticated orgone-resistant transhumans and test them against our devices. I think you're familiar with that last part.

Board footer