Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-21 13:25:13

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Allies

Today, i was heading home, and stopped at a place i feel energetically strong and where some allies like to be.
I looked at the sky and felt a different vibe on a certain area. I took a picture and i was sending the picture to a friend, telling him about my perception.
As soon as i sent the message, a rainbow appeared on the spot that i was feeling different from the rest of the sky.
it didn't rain and the cloud where it appeared seems less dense than the rest of the clouds nearby.
The rainbow stood there for about 10 minutes and faded away.
Seemed like a sign from allies, a huge synchronicity at least...

Took just one picture before the rainbow, to tell about it to my friend, and when the rainbow appeared i took a bunch.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited by Diego De La Vegan (2020-10-21 13:25:58)

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#2 2021-01-11 14:16:13

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: Allies

I love these! I'll have to try connecting to the energies behind these pictures more often. See if I can't strengthen my "ally connections."

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2021-04-13 04:04:33

bruce&thewhitemouse
Enabled users

Hi everyone,
I am  pretty excited to post this. In the early hours this morning just before dawn broke,  i saw an amazing sight that left me with a sense of awe.  I later dowsed as not being evil so really curious if my instincts are right. I was outside at about 05:15 putting bags in the car for the trip home. I don't know why but  I looked up , at first i thought i was looking at a meteorite shower....stretched  out across the sky was a 'highway' of 2 lanes of lights, noiseless....perfectly spaced like a highway of car lights or train carriages, no colour just white lights that would occasionally blink , tracking its way right across the sky. In total i glimpsed about 30 seconds, just as the light started to seep through the night sky i watched the last of them head off over the mountains.  This was Scone, NSW Australia.  Love to know what you think Loohan.

#4 2021-04-13 05:10:53

Loohan
Administrator

Not getting a vibe. Often even if i do have a UFO photo, i can't.

Board footer