Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-02 14:09:28

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

the Loop

Thought I'd start this board off with my latest and greatest. That loop I showed off a few months ago is now entirely finished. Not a single gap to be seen in all the dozens of miles it stretches. If it looks like it does in the picture, chalk it up to Maps' strange way of zoning these starred spots when zoomed out.

xMPJES1.jpg

In addition to the programs I mentioned in my first topic, I've started sprucing up former gifting spots with the April2015 program. Why gift a purely remote item? I found that I really enjoy using this configuration remotely. Demons, BMs, weather, whatever, rev up the Loop and see what happens. I'm not certain yet, but it seems adding April2015 to gifting configurations may boost their remote accessibility and effectiveness.

I invite you all to see if you can "tune in" and have the Loop work for you. Personally I like to imagine it's like a giant turbine, with energy slowly rotating in a spiral, revving up faster and faster, drilling into wherever you intend it to. Or sucking it into a whirlpool that only becomes progressively stronger if properly "kindled." Works quite well to music; each revolution can be a beat of the song. Best used with songs that slowly speed up. For me, the most difficult part is trying to access all facets of the Loop at once. It just gets better with practice.

Since it's so zoomed out, I feel it loses a bit of its majesty and precision. Here's a sampling of what it looks like close up. The most densely gifted area on the whole map, I introduce to you the Microsoft headquarters. Redmond, WA. The left side of the campus is a mix of Mar2015A and Nov2014A; the right is just March.

h7GjOtW.jpg

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2015-11-02 17:44:36

Loohan
Administrator

Re: the Loop

Great work!

#3 2016-07-22 16:56:17

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I wonder if anyone was able to remotely make use of these sites besides myself? I still believe it to be a viable possibility. If anyone is able to reach them, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Anywho, though the basic shape of a Loop had been created, I had grown to really dig this hobby. There is no stopping now. Every other week or so I go and chart out some new territory. Most fun I have all week, though I do bring my own share of entertainment...

Here's the most updated map. Latest focus was beefing up the Bellevue area, going to the far ends of Medina and Redmond before hitting water on both sides. All new areas here include rhodizite crystals within particular pieces included with each gifting site. The effect of this addition is enormous, and I'll go into further detail in the rhodizite thread in the SEW&T forum.

Also I should add, most all new sites in that area include one Ray, Singe Variant (aka, March2015A wand in Loohanian) facing down, one Vial (which is an item with little directionality, for times when I desire further saturation than a Ray will do alone), and a Mini Prism (that is, a small unit with the Hexagon Program). Sometimes I toss in a few individual cubes of a Grid with whichever programming ends up in it. I rarely choose it consciously.

(Some shameless promotion, yes, though it also makes my map a little more immersive)

Without further ado, the Loop as of July 2016.

VKIlnHD.jpg

I don't know why that gap to the right of Des Moines appears. It should be a solid line. In fact, besides the bunches in SeaTac and the sites across the water and on Bainbridge Island, everything is connected to the same network. No site is more than a few blocks from another.

Last edited by jeaux (2016-07-22 17:02:28)

#4 2016-07-22 17:22:38

Loohan
Administrator

Hehe, Seattle will never be the same. Excellent work, Joe.
Now u need to fling some concretite around. That will light up stuff that even all that resin doesn't.

#5 2016-07-22 18:09:00

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I don't believe it is the same anymore. It is almost impossible for a gifted area to feel predominantly negative these days, unless I'm really looking for it. In fact it feels wonderful every time I'm outside. I always remember feeling more "tired" outdoors or more irritated, or in any case nothing at all like the comfort of the outdoors today. If you're outside and somewhere along this path, it'll be hard to get you down for long.

Alright, it's about time for a Loop breakdown. I feel it's important to share which gifting sites make use of rhodizite inclusions within the devices. I'll share a few neat details about each run if I can recall any. There are certainly stories.

Let's do this in order. If you compare with the first map I posted, anything north of Bothell is an entirely 2016 production.

From the top of Bothell to the Alderwood Mall found near Lynnwood, I made my first addition. I'll assume it was March or April. These had no inclusions of rhodizite, but kept to the theme of all previous gifting runs. Each run is usually 16 to 20 gifting sites.

However, things changed once I reached that mall. Rhodizite would be a consistent element in each run I did thereafter.

CNm8WJ3.jpg

RUN #1: The area in green was the first area I gifted with rhodizite. They were placed within dual layer Vials. I give an example of this in my first post on the Rhodizite thread. Very first picture. This mix had the Violet Flame program on top and a mystery program on bottom. That is to say, I didn't choose it.

Upon the first planting of this Vial I felt a unique euphoria. I was stunned. Perhaps it was extra noticeable because I gifted it next to a nasty feeling old folks' home? In any case, that syrupy negativity felt like it was dashed against rocks, utterly dashed to pieces. I'll go in further detail in a future post on the Rhodizite thread.

I made 10, and they had about 5 or 6 crystals each. These were planted at a rate of every other star. It's around 60 rhodizite.

RUN #2: The orange area has the second Vial pictured in the aforementioned thread. One mystery program on top and what I intended to be the more weapon-suited March2015B on bottom, though I'm not certain if it took. The top dark layer included nails, steel BBs, with some including magnesium turnings. The bottom layer had iron oxide, sand and "coarse sand" (as the store called it; in reality they're tiny multicolored quartzite, quite smooth). These had about 10 crystals each.

This time I counted the rhodizites, and it came out to be 150.

I had to access a Boeing plant from the freeway, walk around the little city they have inside for their employees. Had an air of excitement to it, since I'm not sure if I was exactly permitted to be there...

In any case, I slipped through, navigated through an odd maze of brambles, and made my way to Everett.

In the beginning, that was my only goal upon deciding to continue this Loop. Make it to Everett. Just have to get myself up there. Then I'll probably be done.

I'd made it to the tip of the city, yes. The city itself? Untouched. I'd have to get in there. They have a Naval base and everything.

I realized one more trip was in order.

RUN #3: The area in blue. I gifted the entire latitude of Everett, taking special care to address a Naval station on the west coast. I couldn't go into this base, naturally, but I got close.

That gap at the top? There should be a star or two right in the middle of that, but it won't stay put no matter what. I know it looks jarring. Try not to let it get to you.

This run had essentially the same Vial as the last, only I didn't bother with magnesium turnings. Same amount of rhodizite. 150.

Total amount of rhodizite so far: about 360 units. All were medium sized for the most part. 3 or 4 mm perhaps?

In my next post I'll share the southern side of the map. Starting from Kent I trekked through Auburn, and then from there to a peculiar body of water called Lake Tapps. From there I might go on to share the latest enhancement, right in the center of the map. Redmond and Bellevue.

I imagine having more information about these enhanced gifting sites will make access to them a little easier. I've also noticed that when it comes to the remote accessing, or radionic usage, of rhodizite it is helpful to know the approximate numbers that are available. I'll share why I believe that is in a future post.

I've done a little plasterite in one of my latest runs. Haven't played around with cement yet. I'm dreading the mess I'll create on my porch. It's already so mangled...

Last edited by jeaux (2016-07-22 19:10:56)

#6 2017-05-16 13:57:50

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey all. Guess I should share a few more maps.

I did a quick run around Southern California when I went to visit my brother for a few days. It was almost exclusively Channel Program (taped wands, so they had some huge range), mine and Loohan's, with some Nov2016 as well. The occasional Hexagonal piece too.

Here's Loohan's pieces:

O9RAAGp.jpg

Here's mine:

XSVKrdC.jpg

I don't know if anyone here lives in the area, but personally I'm going to pay attention to any changes in rainfall. Reason being, I started my gifting two years ago in the Seattle area, and we've noticed even wetter months than we normally get. As in, we broke a 122 year old record for rainfall.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-new … se-it-did/

In addition, we were one of the very few states to not have a warmer winter than last year.

https://weather.com/news/climate/news/w … t-wet-warm

Dunno if any of these mean much in terms of gifting or orgone, but I'll keep my eyes on this for a while.

Last edited by jeaux (2017-05-16 13:59:48)

#7 2020-09-01 10:42:57

iamthematrix
Enabled users

When i do orgonite it starts to rain most of the times

#8 2021-01-11 14:14:15

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I've noticed this rain effect while doing this as well. Sometimes while going out and gifting it, and sometimes while pouring it and having it cure. Always a nice reminder that what we do affects the world quite literally --- and it's happy to let us know.

Board footer