Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-05 10:12:09

Loohan
Administrator

ice cubes for busting, 2020 style

I whipped out a bunch of my old ice cube trays, as i feel it is good to bust the environment directly with the Buddha Compassion Program. I get it is only about 40% channelable through the Channel Program. So, rather than make big hunks of it to stash away and channel, it makes more sense for me to spread it around the environment, and then i can STILL channel off 40% if needed.
BuddhaCubes+.jpg
Here is a mess of them for gifting.
First thing, after lubing the molds, i put a pebble or 2 or 3 of bionized and azeztulized quartzite pea gravel in each section. I want them to be on the outside edge of the cube (the bottom), where it has a chance of cozying up to a rock bed and azezzing the rocks. I toss such things into creek beds a lot.
So immediately after the 2nd pour (too warm this time of year to do ice cubes in 1 pour) i also dropped 3 silicone Channel boogers into each, forgetting that cured silicone is lighter than epoxy, duh. So the boogers floated on top.
Luckily i still had some room left in the molds, so i poured a thin layer of the EQUALIZER Program to seal in the boogers. I think this program, too, is good to gift with. It is not channelable at all. I added some cocoa for pigment to that layer, which gives the cubes their brown hue.
This heap of cubes contains 1/2 gallon of Buddhaness! [Correction: more like 3 quarts.] Plus a little bit of the Equalizer.

Putting all these little things in the cubes is extra work which is not needed in areas which are already well-busted with everything else, so i also made a bunch of plain cubes:
Buddha+Equalzr.jpg
A few of these got the Demon-Confounding symbol, experimentally. I had some doubts whether adding the symbols is worth the bother. I still do. Only seems to make a slight difference. But, it may be worthwhile in heavily demon-infested areas.
These cubes are about 1/2 Buddha and 1/2 Equalizer. I already spread a few around my area. They add another dimension of niceness to the landscape.

#2 2020-09-05 13:24:44

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: ice cubes for busting, 2020 style

:-)

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#3 2020-09-05 14:44:40

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

These are badass. Beefy size. And including the azezzed pebble on the side is genius.

I have only ever gifted ice cubes once or twice. I soon opted for smaller items that I could gift more frequently and discreetly. They're the size of gumdrops, and I just call them "Drops" in my shop. Oftentimes I layer them just like yours.

But I get a feeling that these would rain down energy upon a region like Thor's hammer. Heavy duty, unforgiving. I'm excited to give these a proper home in Denver.

Love the melding of symbol and resin for gifting! I feel a lot of potential in this path . . .

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#4 2020-09-06 08:50:31

BlackObsidian
Banned

Interesting energy, you don't suppose that this will work in a country where people live in 20 storey buildings and go to work also in 10+ storey buildings and is packed with a population density of maybe >15000 per square kilometer in urban areas? And bonus its stuck on a small island with little or no natural energies.

It is so disgusting here. I don't want my creations to suffer the same fate so I don't gift, I won;t throw them in the lurch like that. Only throw or keep these days. I used to gift some stuff so theres some old-gen orgonite in the ground. That's about it. Mine are personal pieces which are forged with my own energy alone, so I will never do that. I'm not sure how you guys do it but for me its kind of personal-lish. Bluesteel series for me that I make is iron, nickel, tourmaline and brass. Another one I do is secret, its anti-magic or something like that. I was fed up with fighting one day and just decided that the strongest magic is no magic, so no more.. Enough arms race for me. And I just made something with the purpose of anti-magic alone.

Last edited by BlackObsidian (2020-09-06 09:17:51)

#5 2020-09-06 09:59:30

Loohan
Administrator

One of the nice things about channel boogers is they cost almost nothing. Also, they are very tiny. Also little dabs of acrylic or silicone glue can be directly applied to objects and get programmed.

#6 2020-09-06 10:24:05

BlackObsidian
Banned

Loohan wrote:

One of the nice things about channel boogers is they cost almost nothing. Also, they are very tiny. Also little dabs of acrylic or silicone glue can be directly applied to objects and get programmed.

Well, that is not my objective. I wanted to pierce the veil and pierce the veil only in order to get myself out, and here I am, finally able to converse with people like you from the states.. Some of the most. High vibe lightworkkers around?? i guess.

Last edited by BlackObsidian (2020-09-06 10:41:37)

#7 2020-09-08 14:01:47

Loohan
Administrator

BlackObsidian wrote:
Loohan wrote:

Well, that is not my objective. I wanted to pierce the veil and pierce the veil only in order to get myself out, and here I am, finally able to converse with people like you from the states.. Some of the most. High vibe lightworkkers around?? i guess.

Not your objective to do something cheap, easy, hard to find, and powerful, that is ideal to work in a country where people live in 20 storey buildings and go to work also in 10+ storey buildings and is packed with a population density of maybe >15000 per square kilometer in urban areas?

#8 2020-09-08 14:02:46

Loohan
Administrator

These cubes with the 2 new programs make a surprising difference even in areas already heavily busted with Channel etc etc over the years.

#9 2020-09-09 00:44:19

BlackObsidian
Banned

~*[Admin note: this is a post from a now-banned troll left up for chuckles.]*~

Loohan wrote:
BlackObsidian wrote:
Loohan wrote:

Not your objective to do something cheap, easy, hard to find, and powerful, that is ideal to work in a country where people live in 20 storey buildings and go to work also in 10+ storey buildings and is packed with a population density of maybe >15000 per square kilometer in urban areas?

Its none of my business, I do not want to support this place at all, that is why I'm concentrating all my energy onto different areas.

It wouldn't work, as well. If each building is like a giant dor battery plugged deep into the ground. (Buildings have giant slabs stuck deep into the ground, which I assume is the purpose of designing a place such as this, so that it would function as an infinite dor battery cluster)

So, then in order to break this veil of continual production of darkness and dark entities, I would have to make something that could compare, something concentrated, powerful, and anarchic to it, which is why I don't want to bury anything anymore. It would just cause a huge backlash. For example, I can remove dark entities from my father, make him utterly and entirely unable to function in front of me, but whats stopping him from plugging into the matrix from where he stands? nothing. In the end, orgone is not the be all, end all, I can;t control what others are gonna do just by putting in a little bit of energy. How should I say this? I want peaceful co-existence with the demons. It is a war of attrition that I cannot really win. I'll just live in my zone, and they in theirs. Without interferring with each other and having peace. Peace for all, I guess. I won't interfere. Just gonna stay where I am at, in my own zone or space, thats all.

If everyone goes to a different zone or place to get their fair share of demonic energy, what can I do? Track every single one down? The level of density I'm dealing with here is rather different. Look, you guys are staying in some random place and you're complaining, about this etoid there, that one over there, try multiplying everything you know by 10 for starters. And also there is little quartz in the ground from where I can see, doesn't help either.

I've lost, I admit defeat. Retreating and setting up fort.

~*[Admin note: this is a post from a now-banned troll left up for chuckles.]*~

Last edited by BlackObsidian (2020-09-09 01:55:05)

#10 2021-02-12 17:32:18

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

These cubes with the 2 new programs make a surprising difference even in areas already heavily busted with Channel etc etc over the years.

Yep. I am in VA now and have been busting with these things and it is amazing. Even areas well-busted with the Channel Program in the past get "kicked" hard by these 2 new programs. Nasty energies of unknown provenance get stirred up so badly that i get some of that "Get me out of here!" feeling for a while. After some time, the area feels real mellow and clean.
They are also excellent for bodies of water.

Also I made a quantity of TBs in 5 oz paper cups with the same ingredients as the ice cubes above, including an azeztulized stone and 2-3 Channel boogers. And in some, i even included thin layers of Silvered Shungite and Epo Obo programs. These really rock.

Board footer