Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-15 15:18:10

Loohan
Administrator

jumping to conclusions about people

NigerianTI.jpg
Black stripes on white. Red stripe. Wonky posture, Hidden Hand. Bar "stripes" in background. Phallus near centerline. V's in shirt. Gotta be a bad guy, right? No, actually this is a victim, a targeted individual. I am pointing out that a few minor red flags aren't a smoking gun.
But, this is not a media image! Probably not even a social media image. This is a guy Joe has been helping, and now i got Fred in on it too.

OK, how about this one?
UKniece.jpg
BWR, ribbed penis, V, R&W stripes...
This is probably a social media pic. It is the niece of a TI in UK i have been helping for years. Sometime back the TI sent me this pic of this Egyptoid witch. At that time i was not spotting any of these red flags. But looking at the pic again, these things jump out at me.

The guy in the first pic is presumably unaware of these red flags, but those who churn out the media images are not, so i am quick to conclude that most of the red flags i spot in them are ones they are aware of, and often deliberately worked into the image.

So if the image does not appear in the MSM or alt media, one should be slower to jump to conclusions. It MAY have deliberate red flags - COTHS tend to wear certain clothes, do certain signs and postures, and incorporate certain symbols.
Social media is more mixed. That pic of the niece is suspicious, especially the phallic placement. To be more certain, let us look at another pic of her:
UKniece2.jpg
Now we see more blatant signs. Conspicuous beverage containers. Grabbing another phallus. And additional BWR of the Coke can, cig pack, lighter, phone, cig in tray which appears unlit. White napkins including one in a diamond shape. Phone screen presents diamond shape. Diamonds on chest with gold and black. Clearer hand signs.
Stripes in background (including B&R chair) and table.
The phallic seat posts might not be deliberate, nor the ellipse in the glass. Maybe not the chain-link fence either, but then, she does appear to be very diamond-conscious.
I can even see a clown face in the glass, with eyes, bulbous nose, mustache, and protruding tongue, but that is probably my imagination working  overtime.
But i would say there is a preponderance of visual evidence in these 2 pix sufficient to hang her.

Board footer