Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#31 2019-05-24 10:18:38

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Silver Saturated Shungite

shung-plasterite1.jpg
I will be making a Luke coil unit with the cylinder. The square is what mix i had left over.
I previously had turmeric in the pill bottle, hence the stains.

#32 2019-05-24 17:28:43

Loohan
Administrator

I should clarify, there is NO PROGRAM with this plaster or concrete mix, same as with the dense resin mix. The energy just happens due to the magic of silvered shungite.

Some people are leery of accepting programming from anyone, and i can understand that. But this stuff can't even be programmed by anything but itself, yet is amazingly strong and good for multiple things including beefing up weapons, CBs, etc.

Of course the April2019 Program is advised if you only dope the resin with a small amount of the powder.

#33 2019-05-25 12:16:43

Loohan
Administrator

ingot5.19.jpg
I made this whole ingot yesterday from scratch. It has the plaster cylinder inside. It is possible for the sensitive, creative individual to make potent weapons using the silver shungite with other stuff.

Instead of a Luke coil i ended up making a weird coil to use with a freq gen.
There are 2 layers of the Apr19 pgm, then a layer of something else with bionized sand, then a layer of the thick mix, then another layer of something else.
No rocks, magnets or shavings.

strainrelief.jpg
As an aside, this is the lazy man's strain relief method i sometimes use lately. I embed a few inches of stout cord and put bullet connectors on the end. That way if the cord gets yanked it just unplugs.

#34 2019-05-25 20:38:37

Loohan
Administrator

I should mention, too, about the April2019 Program: it has a bit of an anti-evil, anti-demon edge. Especially in combination with the thicker silvered-shungite mixes (with resin or plaster/cement). It seems very strongly anti demon then.

ChemmerBuster has been programming the Apr Pgm for quite a few repticlones and Egyptoids. Fine with us.

#35 2019-05-26 20:23:14

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

It occurs to me that this silvered shungite would be good in plasterite, at least on a modest scale since shungite is so expensive. I am getting about 1 part of the powder to 1 part of plaster/Portland cement powder by volume. No sand or gravel.
This could in turn be re-cast in resin with the Apr2019 Pgm.
I'll try it when my shungite gets here.

I just mixed up a batch. I used 1 part silvered shungite to at least 6 parts of plaster, eyeballing the volume. I didn't actually measure. This is what it looked like mixed up:
shungplasterpwdr.jpg
Of course plaster is white, so if you use cement or concrete, it will come out darker.

Also, i think it is OK to put this stuff in concrete containing sand and gravel, but one would have to judge how much shungite is necessary.

I just got a wild urge to mix some bionized sand and M-state mineral powder into this batch, and poured it all into a pyramid mold. Pix soon, hopefully.

Another point: i had mentioned re-casting in resin. But keep in mind that resin expands and contracts with temperature. If you have a large rigid object coated with resin, and this is exposed to cold winter temperatures (as in a CB) the resin will shrink and get brittle when it gets cold, and if not the first winter, successive winters can eventually cause it to crack.
And of course, if you re-cast a plaster or cement piece that still has moisture content, that water may expand if it gets cold enough, to cause more problems.

#36 2019-05-27 08:03:49

Loohan
Administrator

pyr.shung.plastr.5.26.19.jpg
I guess i did not stir the powder quite as well as i thought. Well enough, though.
Now this does have Committee programming added to the bionized sand content. Unit feels sharp, harsh, weaponized, but unbalanced to me. Like it has some potential left unused because it is lacking some synergists. Also does not feel very "orgoney" although our plasterite normally does. I will probably re-cast it in resin.

#37 2019-05-29 09:34:00

Loohan
Administrator

pyr.shung.plastr+.5.26.19.jpg
I didn't like that pyramid as a stand-alone device, but it works well as a mean core for a resin device. You can see the tip here.
No more shungite was added except in one thin later of April2019 Program.
No rocks, magnets, or shavings etc.
Nadee had me make one of her bizarre pseudo mobius coils and i have it running on a zapper now, frying AI in Capella.

#38 2019-06-05 18:08:10

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Furthermore, if you go to my Products page there is a note:

SHUNGITE directly from the main Russian supplier, If you enter the store from this link, supposedly their software will that recognize you came from my site, and I get a 10% commission. And the same goes for re-orders from the same person.
We have free programming available especially for some objects. There is a special Rolling Force Program for the spheres, which can only go into shungite. Rorg loves it. As soon as my sphere was programmed, he would not stop hanging around it in the astral. So I keep it in his box. There is also a special program for the pyramids.
Personally I am not as wild about shungite as some people, given that I make a lot of different stuff more cheaply that does the same sort of thing. I do use some of the powder in a few resin devices, but don't find it terribly important. However, some people do not pour resin and/or are very attracted to shungite. It is good stuff.

I am curious, has anyone here ordered this via my page link? Because i have only ever rec'd 2 commissions:
$5.40 March 2016, and $11.19 in Dec 2017.
I have not rec'd anything from the 2 purchases i made myself from that link.
I just wrote them about this. But i also just realized they are Egyptoids and am removing the link from my Products page. All significant shungite mines (actually it occurs plentifully on the surface, at least some of it) are most likely owned by Egyptoid Masons, as those are the more well-to-do of the Russians.

#39 2019-06-06 09:42:35

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Yeah, I ordered two bags through your link.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#40 2019-07-19 07:44:35

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:
Loohan wrote:

Seems that the silver naturally migrates into the shungite.

That was the way it was discovered by Nancy Hopkins and Walt Silva.

Then Walt Silva did this experiment: He took shungite powder and put it in colloidal silver to make silver saturated powder. And the mix was put into liquid plastic resin to make a pendant.

Nancy Hopkins told that much in that video sequence. I suppose the shungite/silver mix was dried before it was mixed into the resin.

By the way, Silva and Hopkins are Egyptoids, just like most everyone else whose ideas we have incorporated into our orgone weapons.
I failed to notice that on this thread, but a reader pointed out that my blog entry of Sep 13, 2017 says

Sep 13, '17: (6:40pm) A reader asked me about the products at New Paradigm Tools. At first i was very impressed by the energy, thinking, This guy is very talented! What can we learn from this?
I surfed the site a bit more. If you click on Shungite Store you get a different domain Cosmic Reality Shungite, and there is a vid there. On the left in the vid are depicted a female CIA Category 1 Egyptoid and a CIA MTF repticlone. Huh? Scanning the orgone devices more closely, i found they had spells which had seduced me with a sense of rich, profound energy and sophisticated function. Still couldn't get a bad vibe off the guy, though.

Then i found the guy (who has a very high-pitched voice in the vid) 's name: Walt Silva. Looking for pix of him i found only the one on the bottom of this page, showing only the top half of his head and very close-set eyes and scant brow ridge. CIA Category 1 Egyptoid.
Remember, some evil ETs can be VERY sophisticated at mimicking positive energy.

Except now they actually do have the positive energy minus the spells. The orgonites at the top of
http://www.newparadigmtools.net/
do not feel super great, but they do now feel clean. I give them about a 5 on a scale of 0-10 in power.
The silver shungite devices do feel great and powerful.
Nancy Hopkins with the gravelly voice is MTF. Wow, so the CIA even handed us this. Etoids gave us Reich, Croft, Tesla, Vogel, Lakhovsky, Bedini, etc. Got us into coils and noble gases. Orgonite. Advanced crystal programming. Zappers. Rife. Lots of radionic tech. Probably are the ones who developed mobius coils. All we've done at The Committee is take all the foundations and insights they handed us on a platter, and put them together into more advanced weapons against them using innovative new programs and designs.
Furthermore i have had brilliant demonic wives and allies in the past who helped our cause much more than they hurt it.

blackbox6.19.jpg
I blogged about this unit yesterday, which, though small, is TEARING THEIR ASSES UP! It includes a silvered shungite stone and a resin disk with the 2 types of shungite resin we've been using.
The Masons are always in the forefront of not only feigned opposition but actual destructive forces against themselves. So weird. If it were not for their suicidal assistance...

#41 2019-07-19 07:47:47

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

Yeah, I ordered two bags through your link.

I never did hear back from them or get more of their promised commissions.
Have caught them in U bases a couple times though :-)

#42 2019-10-01 09:07:38

Loohan
Administrator

I have contiunued to use judicious amounts of these programs to good advantage in devices i make.

I said earlier that it is impossible to program silver shungite orgonite because its inherent activity is so powerful and distinctive. However, i do know of one exception so far: The Goo1 Program. This morning i blogged
https://loohan.com/blog10-19.htm

Last night i suddenly started to detect Black Goo consciousness. There is a new program out to address and light up the presence of black goo... (which has a consciousness that) can take people over, destroying their minds and corrupting their souls! I have only found 2 instances so far, but these were valued long-term friends and it is pretty scary. I am doubtful that they can be salvaged at this point but we wil keep trying...
The Black Goo is associated with AI#2 (definition now in glossary) which in turn is associated with Egyptoid MTFs especially, as well as space Egyptoids/hybrids in general and AI#1. And all of this is CIA.
AI#2 uses and directs the goo.

Goo1Pgm.jpg
This is a Vogel-shaped epoxy unit i made some time ago. It has a layer of the thick silver shungite mix as well as the thin one. However, only the thick one takes this program.
This program is not necessary to add during the curing process! This piece was cast long before the pgm was added. So you can have any decent silver shungite resin piece programmed with the Goo1 Program by ChemmerBuster (the program was originally written by Eenia, BTW).
However, although this program is publicly available, it is questionable whether we need more of it. So far i have only this 1 "crystal" with it, which seems sufficient.  And only about 1/2 of it is of the mix which accepts the program. Others are invited to try connecting this piece to any suspected areas of black goo.
So i am not urging everyone to get this program but it is available.

#43 2019-10-02 08:48:53

Loohan
Administrator

If anyone wants Vogel molds, i had that one made for me for a guy who might make some for you.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/InspirationMagician
He doesn't list any for sale so you need to write him.

#44 2019-11-17 09:51:07

Loohan
Administrator

sil-shung.plasterballs.jpg
These contain only plaster of Paris and the silver shungite. They feel a bit nicer than that pyramid. They are destined to be re-cast in epoxy.
Rolling Force programs are available for such items. These programs go in post-curing.

#45 2019-11-17 18:08:53

Loohan
Administrator

The new program for resin with herb and metal additives, the LeonLeon Program, is super intense.
LeonLeonPgm.jpg
Why do i mention it here on this thread?  Because so far the only thing i can think of to soup it up would be the silver shungite in plaster or cement (probably straight Portland cement without additives is better than concrete mix for this purpose).
I am pouring a large cone now with the new LeonLeon Pgm in which i will embed one of these spheres.

Board footer