Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-06 09:57:31

Loohan
Administrator

Silver Saturated Shungite

A reader inquired about these products:
https://www.cosmicreality.net/

Silver Saturated Shungite (S4)
“S4" Shungite, is Shungite powder saturated with silver. We consider it much more powerful  form of Shungite. The silver enhances the connection to the quantum field. It also works with magnets to infuse the magnetic field with Shungite and quantum energy making a refrigerator or automobile into a Shungite-Magnetic Energy Bubble.

s800349233927049615_p2427_i17_w439.jpeg

Shungite S4 Magnets are made of Shungite S4 Powder within resin, which is a type of plastic.

Now i have had a bag of shungite powder for many years, and hardly ever use any of it. Furthermore, if you go to my Products page there is a note:

SHUNGITE directly from the main Russian supplier, If you enter the store from this link, supposedly their software will that recognize you came from my site, and I get a 10% commission. And the same goes for re-orders from the same person.
We have free programming available especially for some objects. There is a special Rolling Force Program for the spheres, which can only go into shungite. Rorg loves it. As soon as my sphere was programmed, he would not stop hanging around it in the astral. So I keep it in his box. There is also a special program for the pyramids.
Personally I am not as wild about shungite as some people, given that I make a lot of different stuff more cheaply that does the same sort of thing. I do use some of the powder in a few resin devices, but don't find it terribly important. However, some people do not pour resin and/or are very attracted to shungite. It is good stuff.

However, this magnet thing has a totally different, intriguing, vibe.
How to reverse-engineer? Do they saturate shungite with colloidal silver solution? Or do they merely mix in CS powder? Most likely the latter. Anyway, i ordered some nano silver on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/i/122799359442?chn=ps
Under $30 for 10g seems reasonable.

[Update Oct 2019: Somehow (because their vibes were sweetened up by these products) i initially failed to realize these were CIA Egyptoids (now replaced by repticlones). I don't recommend doing business as them. But once again, the Masons have handed us a powerful tool that can be incorporated into psychotronic weapons against them.

Also, the Russian suppliers are all Egyptoids. Or they were until replaced by repticlones. The company i had on my Products page ripped me off on the commissions i was supposed to receive. Also their "elite" powder feels just like the regular.
Shungite is available on eBay.]

#2 2019-04-08 12:18:11

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Silver Saturated Shungite

A reader pointed out that between 22 and 26 minutes into this long vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN6mWzNNQQ4
there is a discussion of silver in shungite. Seems that the silver naturally migrates into the shungite.

(Note that there is a grade of shungite called silver shungite which does not contain silver.)

#3 2019-04-09 11:49:50

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Seems that the silver naturally migrates into the shungite.

That was the way it was discovered by Nancy Hopkins and Walt Silva.

Then Walt Silva did this experiment: He took shungite powder and put it in colloidal silver to make silver saturated powder. And the mix was put into liquid plastic resin to make a pendant.

Nancy Hopkins told that much in that video sequence. I suppose the shungite/silver mix was dried before it was mixed into the resin.

#4 2019-04-09 12:01:57

Loohan
Administrator

I missed that sentence.

If it migrated by itself from the sliver coating on wire, i presume that stirring some dry CS into shungite will work, but may take a while.
But i do also have some liquid CS. I will try mixing in some shungite now.

#5 2019-04-09 12:23:50

Loohan
Administrator

Turns out i only had about a rounded TBS of the shungite left. I poured some CS on top, maybe too much as it is a watery slurry now. But almost immediately it started giving off that vibe.
Now i stuck a shungite cube in the slurry to see if silver penetrates the hard stone as happened to the pendant described in the vid.

The store that gives me a commission no longer seems to sell the powder! At least i can't find it on their site. I emailed them.
Of course there are other vendors but they probably get theirs from the same source.

#6 2019-04-10 05:13:06

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

The store that gives me a commission no longer seems to sell the powder! At least i can't find it on their site.

I ordered some yesterday, it is listed under SHUNGITE WATER:
https://shungit-store.com/powder-of-shu … 0-gr-18-lb

#7 2019-04-10 05:25:57

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Supposing the nano-silver is dry, it has the disadvantage that the tiny particles are exposed to the air, and the silver will bind to any small amount of H2S in the air forming Ag2S. So dont fart while working with it. :-)

Silverware turns black over time bcs of H2S in the air. It is called tarnishing.

Hopefully the nano-silver u ordered is created and packed in an inactive atmosphere.

Silver also reacts with oxygen, but very slowly.

My conclusion is that we should use *liquid* colloidal silver.

Last edited by sittingtaoist (2019-04-10 05:43:20)

#8 2019-04-10 08:31:45

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:
Loohan wrote:

The store that gives me a commission no longer seems to sell the powder! At least i can't find it on their site.

I ordered some yesterday, it is listed under SHUNGITE WATER:
https://shungit-store.com/powder-of-shu … 0-gr-18-lb

Yes, that is the stuff we want for mixing into resin.
If anyone orders this who wants me to get my 10% kickback, first go to
https://loohan.com/products.htm
then hit the link near the top marked SHUNGITE.
I am trying to order some myself but having problems with both browsers. Their site does not seem friendly to a wide variety of OSes and browsers.

[edit: Whew, succeeded in ordering after much hacking.]

#9 2019-04-10 08:46:23

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:

Supposing the nano-silver is dry, it has the disadvantage that the tiny particles are exposed to the air, and the silver will bind to any small amount of H2S in the air forming Ag2S. So dont fart while working with it. :-)

Silverware turns black over time bcs of H2S in the air. It is called tarnishing.

Hopefully the nano-silver u ordered is created and packed in an inactive atmosphere.

Silver also reacts with oxygen, but very slowly.

My conclusion is that we should use *liquid* colloidal silver.

Doubt that i could manage the no-farts mandate. I suppose i could dump the silver powder into a cup then add water and shungite. The water inhibits the formation of Ag2S i presume. But what about the drying process of the wet solution? It gets exposed to a lot of air then but i guess hopefully the shungite will already have bonded with the silver, at least whatever amount it can bond with.
BTW the slurry i had last night is already pretty dry even though it has been sitting in a cup in humidity of 50%.

It may also be possible to mix the dry powders together then quickly add resin and stir. The question would be how much the resin interferes in comparison to using water. A small test could be made.

I do not know the ratio of how much Ag the fine shungite powder can bond with. The silver powder is expensive...
I think what i will do is mix all 10g of the silver into all the 800g of shungite and let it sit. Then i can sense if more silver is needed.

#10 2019-04-10 09:06:54

Loohan
Administrator

A reader inquired about
https://www.etsy.com/listing/621966530/ … d-vortexed
SHUNGITE POWDER certified, vortexed & infused with SILVER 5g x3
$18.26
il_1588xN.1662576355_civf.jpg
but it is bullshit. Feels like ordinary shungite.
Note eBay user name 9oraphim (seraphim). The seraphim were some of the most horrible demons back in the days before we finally killed them all off. And 9 is one of the numbers most preferred by evil. Vendor is a repticlone.

#11 2019-04-10 10:45:08

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Checked 3 different brands of colloidal silver: All have 10 ppm silver. That is 10 mg/l. Or 10 mcg/ml.

#12 2019-04-10 16:36:23

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:

Checked 3 different brands of colloidal silver: All have 10 ppm silver. That is 10 mg/l. Or 10 mcg/ml.

Wow, so 10g of silver makes 1000 liters of solution? So i guess the powder is cost-effective compared to store-bought solution. If it works well, which i think it will.

#13 2019-04-10 16:50:30

Loohan
Administrator

shungcube+mag.jpg
Here is the cube i had stuck in the slurry. I turned it over a few times to expose different faces. I do not know how deeply the silver penetrated. You can see "marbling" where some of the silver stained it, presumably in the less dense spots of shungite.
Even without the mag it feels totally different and much stronger.
The SOUTH face of the mag should face the shungite.

I just ordered 10 1" X 1/16" neomags on eBay. I am getting that somewhat wide mags are better for this and they need not be thick.
I am waiting for the mags before i pour because i want to imbed them by placing them in the mold bottom.
BTW i have no intention of selling these things and don't encourage others to, as these people were nice enough to disclose their method and i don't want to compete with them.
The shungite cube and magnet were already programmed but it seems the silver overwrote any pgms in the shungite. In fact i doubt we can program this mix. It is intense by itself.

I'll soak the whole cube in CS solution later on sometime, maybe for a few days in case it can absorb more silver.

Also Eenia has written a program for resin doped with a small amount of this treated powder. I just poured a few small things to see how it turns out. This pgm will not resemble the dense mix in function or be affected by magnets. I'm not sure what it does yet.

#14 2019-04-11 08:59:01

Loohan
Administrator

Apr2019pgm.jpg
OK here is the new pgm for resin slightly doped. I still have no idea what it does. But if anyone wants it, ask ChemmerBuster for the April2019 Pgm.
I won't mention this on my site unless i figure out more.
The powder is more clumpy after silver activation, and some of it does not stay in suspension that well.

Meanwhile i got the shungite cube soaking in CS solution...

#15 2019-04-11 19:47:18

Loohan
Administrator

I suspect the program is synergistic with the dense silver-shungite stuff. That is, i think when i pour muffins, first i will make a layer of the new pgm stuff, then when it hardens enough, put the magnet on top south side up and pour the thick mix on top.
The dark mix should probably be as dense as feasible.

Board footer