Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-22 19:40:40

Loohan
Administrator

weaponized ZPE program

This is for advanced crafters only!
The other day i realized that the ZPE Program, which is normally not effective against evil critters, can be weaponized  against Egyptoids.
I get that there are various ways to do this, involving a mass of resin programmed with this program, and metallized tape. And other things, depending.
The ZPE Program is not free to the public, because it is not anti-evil. But if you are deemed worthy, The Committee will make exceptions. And if you have been making custom weapons under Committee guidance, this includes you.

The pix that follow are only one way to go about this.
ZPE-antiEtoid.jpg
On the left is a block of ZPE with a cavity (but other shapes might work).
On the right, the present state of development so far.
It seems very strong as it made Etoids attack me from various space locations for some time.
Perhaps it hits their mutant DNA. Except most of us have that DNA too. Maybe the DNA has to be activated by Freemasonry to make it toxic.
And of course it works not only on pure Etoids but also all their malevolent hybrids.

The cavity was made by setting in a lubed plastic container and some weights (BBs), then tearing out the container in pieces. But a cavity is not necessarily necessary.

#2 2018-06-23 13:50:00

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: weaponized ZPE program

I LOVE the cavity idea. That has a real cool feel.

I read your page on ZPE, seems pretty mysterious. I don't think I've ever poured any, but once I return home tomorrow I'll certainly give it a go.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2018-06-23 17:57:25

Loohan
Administrator

I haven't done any more work on it yet, but it is already taking the war against the Master Race to a new level.
There was a mysteriously foul area in Sumter, NC that had me stumped for a long time. A guy there even put Channel boogers around and planted a couple taped dual Channel wands right there, but we still could not get anything to sink our teeth into. Even the allies couldn't find anything.
It was an Egyptoid U base, one of 18 clustered right there!
Also, i have been de-cloaking Etoid individuals i didn't before.

I sense 4 people out there already working on similar devices. I would like to make another one but haven't gotten the green light yet.

#4 2018-06-27 16:30:13

Loohan
Administrator

ZPE-antiEtoid1.jpg

My baby has grown into something no Egyptoid can withstand.
And it will probably grow some more, then i might re-cast it in a larger mold with more ZPE.

#5 2018-06-27 18:25:33

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

That thing literally doubled in size. Don't tell me that's all tape. Because that would be insane.

It does feel like "next level" stuff though. The final frontier. Can't quite wrap my head around it yet.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#6 2018-06-28 06:49:04

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

That thing literally doubled in size. Don't tell me that's all tape. Because that would be insane.

It does feel like "next level" stuff though. The final frontier. Can't quite wrap my head around it yet.

It is mostly tape. I'm an insane taping fool when guided.
I did put a 3/16" thick square of steel on top, and a spiral coil on top of that, but the rest is tape. Flex-fix, aluminum tape, and in between, thin copper tape. Small amounts of thin brass tape and silver-coated copper tape, too.
I have put more Flex-fix on since that pic.

#7 2018-06-29 10:04:30

Loohan
Administrator

OK, hot news! I presently am working on a diffferent piece which is just resin and brass/bronze.
If you put brass in the ZPE resin, the brass gets the Sep2016 Program, and the result feels very powerful against any type of Egyptoid/hybrid.
I will be posting on blog etc. This program combo will be available to anyone, just as long as they put the brass in. The brass shouldn't be too densely packed for best results. Even brass or brass-plated screws, hardware, etc works.
I am making a little unit with fluffy bronze wool.

#8 2018-06-29 18:10:28

Loohan
Administrator

Here it is:

ZPE+Brass1.jpg

This is just 2" tall and 2.5" at the base, yet it feels insanely strong and wicked!
I am wracking my brain about ways to soup this sort of thing up, but nothing yet...

#9 2018-06-29 19:38:17

Loohan
Administrator

I don't think this new program can be souped up with tape, coils, magnets, or stones. But maybe copper pipes.
I am getting one could do a Croft CB configuration but with only this pgm/ingredients plus 6 12" long empty 1" copper pipes.
And other pipe configurations could also be intuited. I may start on one that will use 3 pipes together of different lengths; something similar to this old thing:
miniCB.green.jpg

#10 2018-06-30 17:31:02

Loohan
Administrator

OK, back to the Cube of Doom.
It grew some:
ZPE-antiEtoid2.jpg
There it is in the mold right after the 2nd pour.
Then after work to day i de-molded:
ZPE-antiEtoid3.jpg
All ZPE in outer layer. I addded pigments, and the center band even got aluminum shavings. The ZPE Pgm tolerates aluminum shavings. In fact, the first few items i made with it years ago REQUIRED aluminum shavings. But now the shavings don't normally make it better (or worse) but in this instance i got it was slightly better to add them like this.

#11 2018-07-05 07:12:20

Loohan
Administrator

It won't come out of the mold yet. I did the last pour late morning yesterday. I need the mold for the next project! so i can't tear it off. Besides, it is very thick and tough.
I may have to freeze it and then dunk in warm water if it doesn't come off otherwise. But usually epoxy continues to shrink very very slightly for days.
Anyway i just couldn't wait to show off this "CB" made with ~6 quarts of epoxy, 3 pipes, and a relatively small amount of brass needles. I will have a better pic in a few days.

ZPE-antiEtoidCB1.jpg

Dunno if it will have much effect on chem, but it throws energy 3.5 miles up. It also pervades the universe with Egyptoid-frying power like nothing else. It can be directed remotely. I can channel it with my Channel wands.

Antuvozy and Eenia spent many long hours just programming the empty pipes. Those are nominal 1-inch pipes of the heavy-wall type; lots of copper.
All the epoxy got the ZPE Program.

I was not allowed to add anything but those 3 ingredients. But if something else synergistic is found, it can be stuffed down the pipes.

#12 2018-07-05 09:51:13

Loohan
Administrator

Egyptoids are doing the phone-call suicide thing now.
In the past many of us have gotten phone calls, often silent, from SSer, WW, etc U bases. Often connected to many more attack bases. With the result that the bases were taken out by allies. Which only seemed to encourage the agencies to do it more, although with attrition this is more rare lately.
I have likewise gotten many emails and some forum registrants from U bases in the past.

After i made the cube unit above, i got a call from an Etoid U base.
And now this morning i have gotten 2 more so far.

#13 2018-07-08 18:11:04

Loohan
Administrator

Had 1 more of those phone calls that same day, none since.

Still hasn't come out of the mold. Too big to freeze easily. I need the mold for something else so i ordered a new one:
https://www.amazon.com/Prolon-B0800-Foo … B009WOMUUI
It's the tall one in back. I favor the taller shape in relation to the diameter. Also it is a very thick, durable mold, not brittle or easily melted.

Meanwhile, 'Vozy and Eenia spent several more hours programming the pipes, and it is even stronger.

#14 2018-07-11 16:56:22

Loohan
Administrator

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

Yes, this pgm CAN be souped up with a Luke coil. The thing to do is make the core of solid brass.
I just made a Luke coil with 3/4 round brass stock and 14 awg wire... Might start pouring this evening.

#15 2018-07-16 09:12:41

Loohan
Administrator

It turns out that the Luke Coil is passive in this unit. Also, i embedded this item
https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/vie … 163#p10163
and a few others, with lots more tape.

ZPE-antiEtoidB.jpg

Built for Etoid-slaying power, not beauty.

Board footer