Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-22 02:07:01

BlueBapho
Enabled users

TH wiring

Loohan asked how metallic wires could be present overnight in TH beings without signs of surgery.

It could be self assembling nano structures, a technology used to build spaceships, now experimented here inside bodies.
There are hints of this in the Alien movies : biologically grown spaceships, fusion of metal and biological material for
Giger artwork, the Alien itself and the engineers.

Also rumors of graphene or other metals nano assembling in some batches of Covid shots.
Morgellons could have been experiments on this technology too.

The Expanse series on Amazon prime video promotes Transhumanism by describing expansive "mods"
that are a system of bodily implants used to enhance speed or strength, damaging the body if overused.
A parallel system of neural wires could activate muscles without restraint, providing an unhealthy strength boost.

To provide energy to this electronic network inside the body, antennas to convert em waves into electricity,
and electric energy storage on those wires would also make sense.
Motivating people even more to carry 5g phones at all times could be a simple way of transmitting energy locally to the body electronics network.

I believe the TH agenda is to ultimately provide human cyborgs to AIs, with a body controlled by electronics and a mind immersed in VR.
Maybe there are legal and diplomatic considerations for all this,
a biological soul carrier species that consents into becoming TH is still considered biological with free will somehow and not a robot, also resilient to EMP weapons.

#2 2022-05-11 04:48:25

BlueBapho
Enabled users

Re: TH wiring

Well here I am replying to myself, maybe it s the new social distancing way ?!

I just read last week about the prime directive and the choice of slavery. 
Apparently it's acceptable to become a slave species if you consent to it, nobody will help.

Maybe it s a loophole that allows genetic self modifications of a species, TH in our case.
If dumbed down humans want to mutate into whatever weird beings,  no regulatory authority would stop it.

It s like watching a kid doing something wrong that will bring harm and not helping.
Maybe only mammals can understand that non interference is wrong in this case.

Last edited by BlueBapho (2022-05-12 05:41:31)

#3 2022-05-21 18:12:22

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: TH wiring

I read this a while ago. I'll admit, it does have me baffled. I'm thinking it has to be some sort of nano assembling 5tech. Though I would then wonder why some appear to only have certain parts wired, and others their whole body. Different metals and amounts of metal. I suppose they could all be experimental. Test models.

So do different types of nano technologies put these together? The same?

It's impossible to tell for now.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

Board footer