Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-23 12:22:06

Loohan
Administrator

anti transhuman array

Loohan wrote:

EXCLUSIVE: Pictured all together for the first time, the proud (but exhausted) parents to a world record-breaking miracle NINE {9} babies... as mum reveals the nonuplets are almost ready to fly home to Mali
    Halima Cisse gave birth to nine babies at the Ain Borja clinic in Casablanca, Morocco on May 5, breaking the current world record set by Nadya Suleman in 2009 {9}, who gave birth to eight babies that survived
    Now, five months on Ms Cisse says the babies who were born prematurely are getting bigger and healthier and are almost ready to go home to Mali
    Speaking from hospital in Morocco, the 26-year-old said: 'All of them are getting on very well, and are a joy to look after. They are getting stronger every day and it may well be they are allowed to leave medical care soon'
    Her husband Kader Arby, 35, a sailor with the Mali navy, had to stay behind at their three {3}-bedroom home in Timbuktu due to Covid restrictions and could only meet the babies for the first time in Morocco on July 9 {3rd 9}
    The four boys are called Mohammed, Bah, El Hadji and Oumar while the five girls are named Hawa, Adama, Fatouma, Oumou and Kadidia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … m-dad.html
49500895-10120175-The_baby_girls_left_to_right_are_Adama_Oumou_Hawa_Kadidia_and_Fa-m-33_1634905896093.jpg
These are test-tube clones produced in a CIA base under Algeria
28.075486550522793, 3.298406001317108
currently being addressed.
Head to toes. No hymens of course. No obvious repty vibe. No metallic vibe either but feel like non-metallic THs, which might be a systemic infection with nano-tech or something...

It might be that these are essentially, on a physical level, what they are turning people into with "vaccines": internet-receptive, EMF-interactive Perfected Roboto-Humans. Which means they would also be hyper-receptive to specialized scalar weapons including our own, if we hit the right wave-forms...

So... it appears likely that all this "vaccine" stuff is largely to infect people with micro-bots that make them ultra sensitive to EMF and also transmit personal data to receivers. But, does that not also open them up to being more influenced by anybody adept with scalar tools?
array10-23.21.jpg
I hate how inadequate digital cameras are at taking indoor pix.
Anyway, this is the setup i am blasting the infants from hell with. And i sense a small handful of other people also are doing somethng effective there.

There is an electric line going to an ultra-cheap mono amp circuit in the box behind the hardware cloth (from Joe BTW), and all kinds of fancy bizarre stuff here. We should all be so equipt, ha. But actually, it does not even require electricity to transmit scalar waves. Just ask Sittingtaoist who is electrosensitive to the point that some electronics, not even plugged in or containing batteries, can mess with him.

#2 2021-10-23 16:09:26

Loohan
Administrator

Re: anti transhuman array

Note that this array is not digging into other THs that i detect. Tends to confirm my suspicions that this batch is different.
It is not digging into the injection victims either, but i believe that after they get more boosters, it will. Unless the parasites-that-be change something.

#3 2021-10-29 07:08:42

Loohan
Administrator

OK, just now Eenia and Nadee had me make minor changes in the setup, and shift targets from these 9 kids to all transhumans in general.

Until now it had only been hitting these kids. I do not know why it was important to blast these 9 for so long, tying up these resources. I could not find any more like them, nor any bases, hardware, etc lit up by this array.

Anyway, now the setup is engaging all transhumans as well as Mahanoids (a type of rept hybrid).

#4 2021-11-20 09:06:26

Loohan
Administrator

Now these kids feel like ordinary RCs to me, that's how well fried they are.

Meanwhile, i have been making occasional minor embellishments to the setup, and persecuting other THs, especially CIA gang-stalkers in various countries.

I noticed a while back that every TH has ONE vulnerable spot that is good to "enter" with a weapon. A bit like the kung fu Golden Bell Cover practice which proofs a practitioner against blows everywhere except, at least according to old Hong Kong movies, ONE acupoint which varies from person to person.
If a TH has multiple copies, they all have the point in the same place.
I no longer normally dowse where the point is, as my array automatically finds and penetrates them.

I find nailing them with this array for a period of time (days) results in them losing their radiance, their charming luster, or demonic toxicity, as the case may be. So if you look at gang-stalker TH pix i have posted, you may find they all feel very mild now.
LagosCIAstalkerTH.jpg

Also i have nailed some particularly obnoxious THs always thrust in the media: Greta Thunberg, Kamala Harris, Megan Markle. Markle has lost her revolting sparkle. Greta has lost her alluring sexy charm. Any TH i process with this array afterwards feels pretty ordinary with no radiance.

What exactly does this vulnerable spot and the paranormal-seeming radiance have to do with inserted hardware? And why would my array neutralize their energy output with, so far, seeming permanence, despite being incapable of making changes in physical 3D?
I really do not know or understand. But it's satisfying.

Board footer