Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-25 19:27:06

Loohan
Administrator

the BRASS Program

BrassRods.jpg

I am not posting this one on my website because i doubt The Committee will program every piece of brass for everyone and their dog. But i think many of us can get this pgm.

Apparently it only goes into brass. Maybe not all types of Brass. Brass is an alloy. There are many different alloys of it. However, the common brass rod such as one can get on eBay does work fine.

This program was inspired by some commercial products someone asked me about:
http://www.protoniccreations.com/wst_page4.html
The hyperbole is off the charts, and the price rather high, but they do feel excellent. The vendor does not give any real info on how the metal is processed or programmed. So i asked Antuvozy whether we could emulate these products.
After a while she had me shop on eBay for brass rod.

These feel awesome by themselves, but also may be synergistic with some other orgone devices. So far i have only been guided to put one of the long, thin rods down the pipe of one of my CBs (http://loohan.com/Iargan-IghinaCB2.jpg {old original image}).

Aaand, to silicone-glue 4 of the fat ones into my case i showed on the thread about the Jan2015B Pgm:

BrassRods.inCase.jpg

(Of course the silicone gets programmed too.)
These thicker ones were sold as remant ends of misc. lengths 6"+.

Also i think i will be making something with one of these rods (got some shorter, fat ones enroute) imbedded in the JanB pgm...  we'll see.
Generally i am NOT getting that these are a good boost for just any orgonite.

#2 2015-03-01 21:18:16

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Re: the BRASS Program

This is great. I have a ton of brass objects. Knew they'd come in handy at some point. What exactly does this do? That page had a whole lot of claims.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#3 2015-03-02 08:18:36

Loohan
Administrator

Dunno exactly. By itself feels like intense orgone device just sitting there. Probably has health and psi boosting effects.

I still have not done anything more with them. Awaiting some ordered pieces that are slow in arriving.

The CB i put rod in feels much awesomer, but i do not have any other devices that i get would benefit from the addition of this. Except that some older pieces that have brass have been getting reprogrammed a bit by 'Vozy.

So far i have not been guided to buy brass in any other shape but rods. I have brass foil, tubes, shavings, screws,  etc. but have not been guided to use them yet. There are probably some applications though, esp. for shavings.

Probably any type of brass will work except marine brass.
Be aware that some hardware is merely brass coating over steel.

#4 2015-03-07 18:00:14

Loohan
Administrator

BrassPgmShavings.jpg

This is brass shavings (well there's a bit of aluminum shavings mixed in them too but they get other pgms) in Teffa-pgmed resin, plus 4 bionized quartzites. I will be taping this and making something with it.

I also made some stuff with brass shavings in  S-B pgmed resin, which is also very good.

[Update a few hours later: Wrapped with tape, this thing is in use as a remote weapon against EHETs.]

#5 2015-03-11 21:04:10

Loohan
Administrator

My hunch is that the brass pgm in shavings imbedded in resin will not accentuate most programs. But it works great in the S-B, Teffa, and Demon-Disintegrating pgms. I have not tried it in D-D yet though.
I'm getting it would suck in PRG.
Here is a pic of some ice cubes with the Teffa Pgm [correction: Earthy Program], a sliver of S-B Pgm, a bit of brass shavings and a bionized quartzite:

IceCubes3.15.jpg

I totally love the way these feel.

BTW, i haven't tried it, but i get it is not worthwhile to bionize the brass for this pgm.

#6 2015-03-12 09:32:36

Loohan
Administrator

Woops, sorry, that's the EARTHY pgm, not Teffa, in these cubes.

#7 2015-03-26 04:11:24

A1
Enabled users

Looking good smile i get "brass" for free at the local locksmith store where they make keys , atleast it looks like brass but its not 100%...
keys contain all sorts of metals, some is more rare than brass too... feels really good!

keep up the good work!

#8 2015-03-26 18:52:51

Loohan
Administrator

A1 wrote:

Looking good smile i get "brass" for free at the local locksmith store where they make keys , atleast it looks like brass but its not 100%...

I get that what you have there will work fine.

Board footer