Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-14 11:38:51

Jakub
Enabled users

Haarp Clouds

Thundestorm passed over my area this week and after it ended the sky looked  "cloudless" next day  then  i checked the satellite map

https://pl.sat24.com/pl/pl/visual5

1.gif

In the past i  was opening maps  and working  on  ripples like those with Chemmerbuster help and they were clearing quite fast.Also they were often covering most of European Countries, so much bigger in the past. I also now get overflight of  annoyingly sounding Cessna planes that are part of the "network" that makes the chem stick in place, i started noticing it a few years back.My easy method of working with map actually started to look ineffective but it turned out that  blasting the pilot proved effective and was probably even faster.Though its hard to hear plane at high attitude and it sometimes stops the noise, so its hard to notice.

In summary,   i notice way less often the effect of weather engineering, drought, pink colored sky, Haarp Clouds too.
Also no pics from ground since i couldn't catch any action from the ground, distance was too big.

Ps. Cessna pilot from today might need to be fried some more, i could use help with it.

" I willed it, so I became it"

#2 2021-06-15 05:23:51

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Haarp Clouds

Interesting. You are saying that Cessna planes are involved in this? And even though the chem is too far away to see, the planes are close enough to irritate with noise?

Can you take a pic of such a plane? Capture from flightradar would be fine.

#3 2021-06-15 08:37:58

Jakub
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

And even though the chem is too far away to see, the planes are close enough to irritate with noise?

Can you take a pic of such a plane? Capture from flightradar would be fine.

I think it was one time thing with no ripples close to me + plane, it  almost coincided with concrete pouring that is meters from my orgone devices, it had visible initial effects on the  chem in high attitude for a few days.

So i though i heard one  today and checked the radar, it didn't showed on it but  i think they are from aeroclub that is close by, i'm sending their site with pictured planes on your e-mail, but idk about spotting pilots through their photos.

Edit. I will check flightradar from now on, there is still border patrol and national park planes left maybe they will show up.
They  also seem to use noise the same way.

Last edited by Jakub (2021-06-15 08:44:35)

#4 2021-06-15 09:14:52

Loohan
Administrator

I sense that the Cessnas u mention have AI machinery connected to Corona Berenices (currently). I sense 66 of them. Will blast.

I get many Cessnas too, but don't sense they are involved in this. Probably just an EU thing.

#5 2021-06-19 02:29:08

Jakub
Enabled users

Update : planes sometimes show up after all

It seems there are some private planes that do same, cause flight path doesn't fit with airport i send you.

ffwe23.jpg

Should i start thread in "Destroyers of Evil" on this subject ?   Cause we quickly went off topic of clouds.

#6 2021-06-19 07:49:49

Loohan
Administrator

Jakub wrote:

Update : planes sometimes show up after all

It seems there are some private planes that do same, cause flight path doesn't fit with airport i send you.

https://i.postimg.cc/FfQFm081/ffwe23.jpg

Should i start thread in "Destroyers of Evil" on this subject ?   Cause we quickly went off topic of clouds.

Yes, start thread there if more stuff of interest. I do not get special vibe off this plane at this time. Might just be a couple common Egyptoids practicing.

#7 2021-06-23 20:00:13

shriza
Enabled users

Sky images this evening from my apt in Miami.
There is an aircraft in one of the images.

Felt like a lot of something going on... not sure what.

3197-A9-A3-9-C0-C-48-C7-89-FE-08-CAED954-BEA.jpg

7-E35489-F-A669-4-D5-B-91-A1-6760-C32-E46-CB.jpg

9-DC94336-26-A0-442-B-A3-A0-142720-D9-ACED.jpg

9-F199488-4-F92-4-DB2-91-A8-194-C709339-D7.jpg

#8 2021-06-24 05:09:00

Loohan
Administrator

Currently i get a Ta'l vibe. 1 craft of 4.

#9 2021-06-27 20:16:52

shriza
Enabled users

Thank you

Last edited by shriza (2021-06-27 20:17:19)

#10 2021-09-06 08:47:02

Jakub
Enabled users

https://streamable.com/8p2bsh

Last edited by Jakub (2021-09-06 09:25:43)

#11 2021-09-07 07:09:39

Loohan
Administrator

And what do you find noteworthy about this?

#12 2021-09-07 11:40:09

Jakub
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

And what do you find noteworthy about this?

Sorry, should have described when posted.   

Clouds formation in top right corner, chunk of Poland, part of Belarus and those 2 other bordered areas by the Baltic sea, 
When i saw part of it from ground level :
"clouds" looks strangely similar to  natural ones at first, some of colors look natural, but when i notice them in some reflected glass while avoiding sunrays they look kinda transparent and outermost parts look like rainbow(hard to describe, similar to spilled gasoline ?)    rounded, there is a lot of them but whole of it only visible from weather map.When times passes they don't disperse nor connect and form rainclouds, i saw them slowly passing by in formation through whole day from moment they formed, till evening at varying speeds. 

I find it weird that they act similar to HAARP formations yet look different, demon caused formations seems very flat to me. those aren't flat. And not accompanied by spraying or cesna planes

I find it hard to word it, but i think that reducing weather engineering  effects due to orgone are causing something like this ? While obviously engineering is continuing.
I will be on lookout to snap some pics of this.

#13 2021-09-07 15:22:48

Loohan
Administrator

Seems i have seen chem with such oily "rainbow" effects before. Not in recent years.

spew12.16.5.jpg

Board footer