Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-01 09:41:31

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

LOTUS PGM

Hey everyone!

This is a new program that i've been wanting to conceive for the last couple of weeks.
i wanted a program that could transmute all the things that should not be into divine energy.

"Something that would chew evil bubble gum, and when it makes a balloon out of it, it would pop divine energy".

So, i thought of a 2 pieces device, one that could absorb all the negative nature of things/environments and transmute it to divine energy through a radiant part, in a relentless cycle. until there's no negative energy left, and at its most, the device will only circulate divine energy.

you can call it a portable recycle unit, but the program is named "Lotus", because just like lotus plant, it feeds from sludged murky waters and delivers those magnificent lotus flowers.

I used plain resin with black tourmaline pieces on the absorbent part, and plain resin with 24K gold foil on the radiant part.
In the middle i used a coiled 1,5mm cooper wire to boost the transmission capacity of divine energy.

Here's a couple of pictures.

L0tu5-01.jpg

L0tu5-02.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#2 2021-06-01 10:05:34

Loohan
Administrator

Re: LOTUS PGM

This is 2 pgms that work together.
But a coil is not necessary, nor additives, nor a spherical shape.
There are probably several ways to effectively use these programs, and myriad lousy ones.
The simplest i have come up with so far:
LotusPgm_muffins.jpg
I put cacao powder in the first pour. If using a muffin shape, i think the first pour should be the absorbent pgm. Makes sense also, if you carry it in pocket.
If the volume ratio is not exactly 50/50, that does not seem to matter.

#3 2021-06-05 13:01:44

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I'll be doing my first pour tonight after work! A new program from Mr. Diego is always cause for celebration. Looking forward to testing it out.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#4 2021-06-06 15:01:26

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

IMG-20210606-072639.jpg

Here's my stab at it. I poured the output layer first (green), and the input layer second (brown) just to see how well it works in this order. No additives beyond pigments.

They feel quite nice! Pleasant in my chest pocket. I'm testing them out at work today, so we'll see how it goes.

#5 2021-06-06 16:28:04

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

looking great.
Let us know what happens there!

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#6 2021-06-07 06:10:42

Loohan
Administrator

I guess it's not as shape-dependent as i imagined.

#7 2021-07-24 00:04:07

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Well I've been testing this stuff out for a few weeks. It's pretty great!

One thing I've noticed is that it seems to have a unique TORQUE to it, like it can take on some strong negative energy and give a uniquely speedy response. Very quick to act, and with noticeable heft and hold.

Here's a good example.

I had a number of these pieces in various shapes laying outside on my porch to finish curing and drying. During this time a neighbor of mine was performing some very loud work in his yard, and I found it quite distracting and abrasive.

So I had the idea to direct the toxic energy of this ugly noise to these LOTUS units, so they could grab onto the noises the instant they're made an dampen their impact on me.

Sort of an automatic "softball glove" that can catch these immediately annoying energies and put them to an instant stop.

Incredibly, it seemed to work! The ongoing noise was notably less annoying to me. More so than seemed possible with simply my imagination. This was impressive because the noise was erratic and with lots of pauses, so the only way to effectively nullify it was to use an approach that had INSTANT STOPPING POWER and could handle multiple instances at once. So all angles and timings would be covered, even if fast arriving and unpredictable.

If these results are usable, it means that LOTUS devices would be useful as individual "compression brakes" that can immediately slow down a high-intensity attack. Even unconventional stuff like "toxic noise" or other avenues of aggression.

A good choice for someone hoping to make a personal and dynamic sanctuary.

Beyond that . . .

LOTUS is in general an interesting piece, with the two different programs feeling quite different from each other. The output side is very bright and cheery, while the receptive side seems very capable of reaching into a mucky negative mire and holding steady, composed. Makes for a good unassuming "root" that can get in close to negative junk, intermingle, then allow the output program to transform it into positivity.

Very cool stuff.

Board footer