Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-23 12:49:35

Loohan
Administrator

Backwards Man – Unique Superpower Allows Man to Speak Backwards

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/back … wards.html
I only watched the 1st 7 minutes of the 1st vid, but i think this is a true story.

It wasn’t until a few years ago that he found out he had Asperger’s syndrome, a neurodevelopmental disorder on the autism spectrum, which explained both his social awkwardness and his strange superpower – the ability to speak and sing backwards.

Well, i can at least READ upside-down and mirror image (maybe not both at once though; haven't tried), which not everyone can do...

#2 2021-05-24 21:53:14

BlueBapho
Enabled users

Re: Backwards Man – Unique Superpower Allows Man to Speak Backwards

It reminds me of the law of reversal of Uncle Fester Crowley.

“Let the Exempt Adept first train himself to think backwards by external means, as set forth here following.

(“a”) Let him learn to write backwards, with either hand.
(“b”) Let him learn to walk backwards.
(“c”) Let him constantly watch, if convenient, cinematograph films, and listen to phonograph records, reversed, and let him so accustom himself to these that they appear natural, and appreciable as a whole.
(“d”) Let him practice speaking backwards; thus for ‘I am He’ let him say, ‘Eh ma I’.” –

#3 2021-05-25 04:04:21

Loohan
Administrator

Interesting. I am unfamiliar with most of Crowley's work. Read up on this a bit.

Occult Symbolism of The Jesuit Order and Aleister Crowley’s LAW OF REVERSAL.
https://gematriaeffect.news/occult-symb … -reversal/
Unfortunately most of the images won't load. But he fleshes the concept out a bit.
Yes, i have noticed the inverted crosses, and INVERTED GENDERS. Now i see better why they have to publicly present males as beautiful women, and females as studly Lotharios. Prostitute bit actors as royalty and elite. Why they take "innocent" Disney child actors and turn them into gross perverted sluts. Promote harmful foods as health foods, and vice versa.
Maybe why they are always in the forefront of destroying their creations?

There is also a Native American tradition like this. I remember reading about it decades ago. I think this was more than what is referred to as berdaches -- i see the new correct term is Two Spirit People.
There may have been a specific name for these. I remember they were referred to as Tricksters having much in common with coyotes. Not only do these men act and dress like women, but they ride horses seated backwards, and strive to do everything possible in a reversed fashion. This of course is very mind-expanding and helps free one from the restraints of linear, conformist thinking.

But as far as i can tell, this guy is innocent.

#4 2021-05-25 20:34:12

BlueBapho
Enabled users

Native american tradition , the heyoka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heyoka

#5 2021-05-26 14:29:27

Loohan
Administrator

BlueBapho wrote:

Native american tradition , the heyoka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heyoka

Damn, i just remembered, and was going to make this same post!
Yesterday what was coming to mind was "hoka hey" but i knew that was not right.

Board footer