Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-20 10:08:35

Loohan
Administrator

new resin program 5/21 against black goo

NO PIX yet, sorry. Work in progress.

This pgm is not for everybody due to lack of precise recipe for materials.
But the evil space aliens hate it so much they attacked me while i was merely cogitating on the details last night. (You know your thoughts are monitored when...) Then harder as i poured some a while ago: AI#1, AI#2, Black Goo, Egyptoids...

It requires the same kind of metal as mentioned in OTB 27 for the the March2021 Program
https://loohan.com/otb27f.htm
That is, some brass, copper, and/or bronze with some gold flake added, unless that linked vendor still has the specific stuff i use.
PLUS requires BIONIZED titanium shavings.
https://loohan.com/otb46.htm
PLUS CERIUM OXIDE powder.
Plus, some activated charcoal powder lends a tad more crispness.
Program is from my 100D self. Programming available from ChemmerBuster.

Only a rare sensitive person is likely to get the proportions close enough. Hence i will not post this pgm in OTB 27.

I just poured a few pieces. I mix the powders and the fragile goldish metal flakes (if your goldish metals are not fragile, work them in later), pour into mold, then push in my titanium shavings.

To be continued.

#2 2021-05-21 10:09:28

Loohan
Administrator

Re: new resin program 5/21 against black goo

May21pgm.jpg
The grey layers are the ones with charcoal.
The cerium oxide is pink. I put a bit of gold pigment in the 1st cast but it's still pinkish. On the last cast i added gold pigment plus some cacao powder for color.

The mix is so thick, with such a large amount of the crumbly metal worked in, that it does not really pour and settle. It falls out in clumps that i smoothed some with a gloved finger. Also the springy titanium spirals don't help make it smooth. If i want to make nice casts i will have to figure out a synergistic resin pgm for a final layer.

I don't think shape matters, except there is a slight advantage to a pyramid shape. I have not figured out any other way to soup it up yet.

Feels real strong. I got attacked hard again by goo et al yesterday evening.
I am guided to keep 1 piece in my vehicle. It seems to make the metal body of the vehicle repel bad energies.

It does not channel through the Channel Program. It works great remotely, and if kept nearby, as protection. I put the rest of these next to my turtles as goo is always trying to grab them.

I know Joe could make this stuff; probably very few others. You can't leave out any of the metals. And the titanium must be bionized.

#3 2021-05-21 12:35:12

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Going to the grocery store asap, to buy the ingredients for the recipe... And start making this wonderful dish.

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#4 2021-05-23 23:45:07

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Diego De La Vegan wrote:

Going to the grocery store asap, to buy the ingredients for the recipe... And start making this wonderful dish.

Damn, the grocery stores in your area have some weird ass goods! Titanium shavings, cerium oxide . . .

Oh wait, it's poetry. I get it now. I'm smart.

Well I just bought some of that pink powder, should arrive in a week or less. I'll admit that contemplating these ingredients together DOES feel promising. They all have such character. I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Dowsing ingredient amounts sounds pretty doable for me, but the sticking in of titanium at the end is something different. I have some long, wiry shavings.

I rarely add shavings to stuff, maybe because it isn't a smooth homogenous mixture like resin I would mix with powders or even flakes. Plus if there are other metal inclusions in a device, having metal shavings press against it could maybe "short it out."

Am I overthinking it? Probably.

In any case I have a few days to bionize all this titanium. I'm curious Loohan, must it be titanium shavings? This will be hard to layer into wands for gifting. But if I could use titanium SPHEROIDS (it's like titanium sand), then I could sprinkle that on the layer in each wand. It's unfortunately sold out for now, but I have half a cup left of this stuff: https://www.skylighter.com/collections/ … -crackling

Ah. Maybe this flake stuff might work? eBay has another size of this too in case it's too big/small: https://www.ebay.com/itm/402551467287?h … Swi9Vfraze

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#5 2021-05-24 05:45:18

Loohan
Administrator

I doubt the powders would work.
Also, you know how ingredient requirements often devolve over time? Like originally the Strontium-Barium Program required a complex mix which had to include some strontium or barium. Years later, it only required a dab of cacao powder. Then later still, required no additive at all. There are several programs that require no additives currently, that used to require shavings or powders.

Well, i think with this program, the titanium shavings requirement may be shrinking. Just a few shavings in the resin may be enough. But this may depend on what you're making, shape-wise.

#6 2021-05-24 08:23:30

Loohan
Administrator

Already the titanium might not be needed at all! I just poured some samples without it, to compare.

Also, less of the gold metal.

#7 2021-05-24 12:26:28

Loohan
Administrator

At the rate this is evolving, as soon as the dust settles i WILL be putting this on OTB 27.

I just did another pour, no titanium, much less gold metal, and less cerium oxide as well. Pours fine.

#8 2021-05-25 06:57:04

Loohan
Administrator

May.21pgm.jpg
On the far right, those 2 cubes are the only ones with some bionized titanium added.
The grey stuff has a lot of the other metal and the cerium powder.
The other colors have much less of the gold metal, and somewhat less cerium.

I will say, the addition of a few of the bionized titanium spirals adds a lot of "grabbiness" to the items. That is, if i wiggle one around in front of me, turn it at angles, etc. i feel it grabbing and working on something to a much greater extent than the pieces without it.
However, otherwise the ones without it seem just as good. So i would say, if they are part of a device that already has maximum grabbiness, just use the ones without.
And probably even a smallish amount of the shavings (which should be somewhat loose and fluffy) can suffice to lend maximum grabbiness.
Also, a larger piece consisting of the simpler mix, with this program, could contain within it a smaller cast that does have the metal. So i could, for instance, imbed the cubes on the far right into larger casts, thereby grabbing some grabbiness.
Also, i just did the last pour on a massive pyramid that has layers of both. I will post a pic later.

#9 2021-05-25 14:01:51

Loohan
Administrator

May2021pyramid.jpg
The top 2 layers have bionized titanium shavings, the rest do not.
Nothing in this thing but this program. Couldn't figure out any way to soup it up.

#10 2021-05-25 17:14:12

Loohan
Administrator

By the way, this program is not JUST against Black Goo. It has some activity against all kinds of evil beings.

#11 2021-05-26 11:05:24

shriza
Enabled users

It certainly is powerful Loohan.  Awesome!!

#12 2021-05-27 12:00:57

Loohan
Administrator

big_qtz5.21.jpg
It is not easy, but sometimes possible, to find something synergistic with this pgm. This is a hunk of Arkansas white quartz that Eenia reprogrammed to make it "fit".
This unit is fairly cruel to the entire Egyptoid-AI-goo complex.

Also, this unit
scalar%20detector.jpg
described here:
https://forum.loohan.com/viewtopic.php?id=914
has the new pgm. The piece inside that i use to find scalar weapons is a rather heavy thing with a big crystal and several pieces of epoxy all taped up, with an old coil from the Middle Ages (my middle age, anyway) attached. It all needed to be glued into this case so i could carry it around without knocking off the coil. The only pgm that seemed appropriate was the new one! The new pgm does not track down scalar, but does light up black goo and other stuff. And add synergistic power. In fact the piece i embedded reacts on all kinds of stuff too (but i can sense when it is scalar weapons).

#13 2021-05-29 10:37:27

Loohan
Administrator

May2021+smoky.jpg
So yesterday morning, Eenia had me bury this cheap Chinese smoky quartz in the mix.
This unit concentrates on Black Goo and AI#2. They don't like it. Getting heavy kickback. Didn't sleep much.

This one doesn't have much of the titanium. It doesn't take much to max out the grabbiness.

#14 2021-05-29 15:36:51

Loohan
Administrator

Whew, feel better now. I've been hammered ever since i conceived this program. A couple days ago i found hundreds of implants and oodles of spells, all pretty hidden, in my body.

I got punished hard for the big white qtz unit and before that let up i was making the smoky unit.

What's amazing about these last 2 pieces is how simple they are. No coils, tape, magnets, etc, just an orgonite mix, and a single quartz in each.
But it's hard to find a suitable stone, and then the proportions of the base have to be just right.

Board footer