Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-09 13:43:16

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Transhumanism

What is in the Covid vaccine?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MZ8h6B748w5m/
A completely new type of vaccine.
Hydrogel
Transfection (turns the patients DNA into GMO)
Luciferase
Nanotechnology
AI

#2 2021-05-10 15:51:52

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Transhumanism

sittingtaoist wrote:

Hydrogel
Luciferase
Nanotechnology
AI

Interesting times we live in.
She seems legit even though she emulates their hair-on-edge-of-eye thing.
The depopulation agenda is a red herring, of course. The real agenda is to pack the planet with even more (mostly fake) people who consume, destroy, and pollute for entertainment value and to propagate hoaxes.

#3 2021-05-10 16:44:42

Loohan
Administrator

Are “Vaccinated” People Dangerous?
https://vimeo.com/542334227
This guy seems to be a legit doctor, and says he has seen an increase in gynecological/menstrual issues lately, which admittedly could have an effect on population. Breeding, anyway. They have other ways to pump out fake humans.
Interesting vid. One dr says the health effects in the literature of "Covid-19" are not viral symptoms, but symptoms from a spike protein which is allegedly on the virus. But he seems to doubt whether a virus is involved. And the vaccine turns people into spike protein generators.

#4 2021-05-17 05:51:25

BlueBapho
Enabled users

It could be an intermediate soft move towards more genetic therapy for the real agenda.

The general population was tricked into consenting to accept a seemingly innocuous genetic modifier.

Now, after it s done on a massive scale with zero liabilities,  there s a new narrative forming,  it could be dangerous in itself, not really protect against the virus, and the virus itself is mutating anyway.

The presented next solution or  upgrade (monthly upgrades a la Windows maybe?) would be another harder level of this crap linked with other openly dystopian technologies, that
would not have been accepted by the population in the first place.

Slippery slope and inverting cause and effect, where the presented solution is in reality and by careful design the problem, leading to another so called solution.

#5 2021-05-25 04:22:34

Loohan
Administrator

From CIA RC Dr Mercola:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … virus.aspx

The researchers created a pseudo virus, or cell surrounded by the spike proteins that did not contain a virus.  Using an animal model, the researchers administered the pseudo virus into the lungs and found the virus was not necessary to create damage. Instead, the spike protein was enough to cause inflammation.

The experiment was then replicated in the lab using cell cultures. The team exposed healthy endothelial cells that line your arteries to the spiked pseudo virus.

More and more i lend credence to the notion that special spiked proteins may have been disseminated among the populace in the absence of any virus.
I get no vibe from any image of the alleged Covid virus. I also get no vibe off any image of any type of protein -- protein is simply not in the spectrum of things i can feel by dowsing. So the spike proteins on the CGI images of the "virus" would have no vibe for me even if that part of the image represents something real.
I also DO get a vibe off any virus including coronavirus that i see pix of, EXCEPT for SARS, MERS, and Covid-19.

#6 2021-05-26 10:51:04

sittingtaoist
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:

Hydrogel
Luciferase
Nanotechnology
AI

nagalase
https://www.sott.net/article/312619-Dea … connection

#7 2021-05-26 18:16:01

Loohan
Administrator

Hmm, that article is so packed with hoaxes and CIA sources, one does not know what part, if any, is true.

Board footer