Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-27 08:22:13

Loohan
Administrator

interesting rare true stories

I sift through a lot of obvious BS in the media. About 95% is lies and fabricated events.
But occasionally a true story that seems important pops up. How is one to know? Easy, simply take Cmdr Loohan's word for it.
Posts on this thread may or may not actually include manipulated images.

Two this morning.

World's first mancave? Hundreds of prehistoric stone tools discovered in abandoned goldmine in Sahara may be ONE MILLION years old
    A gold rush in Sudan has led to numerous open-pit mines in the Eastern Desert
    Miners found hand-axes, almond-shaped cleavers and other tools
    Workmanship on the tools dates them to 700,000 to a million years old
    Because stone flakes were also found, its believed the site was a tool workshop 
    The site is the oldest confirmed example of tool-making in the Eastern Sahara
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … -mine.html
42243008-9513341-image-a-11_1619458058526.jpg
This is real quartzite that has not been worked recently or by anyone currently alive. And does appear to have been crudely worked.
I can't comment on the accuracy of the dating.

Toxic timebomb 12miles off LA coast: Scientists discover 27,000 {27!} barrels of banned pesticide DDT in 3,000ft {3}-deep dumping ground off Catalina {cat} Island amid fears they've already caused cancer in sea lions {lions}
    Banned in 1972 {19, 72}, DDT devastated marine animals and other wildlife for decades
    It was dumped near LA, the site of the biggest manufacturer, since World War II
    Scientists used underwater robots and sonar to find thousands of barrels
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … coast.html
42271140-9516079-Developed_as_an_insecticide_DDT_became_an_effective_way_to_limit-a-23_1619528413949.jpg
A few minor red flags. And the men are all RCs. But, most "people" these days are RCs, and these do not have a CIA vibe nor the I'm-just-here-momentarily-for-this-photoshoot vibe.
So i think the story is at least largely true. But is it all DDT? Or misc chem wastes which may include some DDT?

#2 2021-06-02 11:02:13

Loohan
Administrator

Re: interesting rare true stories

Shocking moment driver runs over teenager's bike wheel and narrowly misses his leg after he falls off at traffic lights
    Footage shows cyclist fall over at traffic lights on Embankment, central London
    Car next to him accelerates forward over his wheel and narrowly misses his leg
    Video of incident sparked fury from cyclists including radio host Jeremy Vine
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ights.html
Despite the bike and colors, this is unstaged. Victim is a member of the minority, being bullied by a repticlone.

Reminds me of when i lived in Seattle in 1990. There were 2 incidents when satanist black reptilian hybrids threatened and bullied me with their cars when i was on my bike.
We are allowed to exist in large part for their sadistic amusement.

#3 2021-06-03 10:55:55

Loohan
Administrator

Fascinating new photo book reveals how America's cell phone masts are being cleverly disguised as fake palm trees, phoney cacti and even bogus church crosses
    The mesmerising images can be found in book Fauxliage, by photographer Annette LeMay Burke
    She writes that some of the disguises are so obviously fake that they actually draw attention to themselves
    In the foreword, Ann M. Jastrab says that some of the photos are like a game of "Where’s Waldo?"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trav … cacti.html

#4 2021-06-09 07:07:26

Loohan
Administrator

43981797-9665155-image-a-29_1623177221685.jpg
"A microscopic view of the hantavirus virions responsible for hantavirus pulmonary syndrome"

It's been a long time since i have seen a pic of an actual virus that actually exists and actually has an actual vibe, in the news.
Whether the story is true
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -case.html
i can't be certain. But likely it is.
BTW, the last 3 days, i have noticed a higher % of apparently true stories in Daily Mail.

#5 2021-07-02 07:09:50

Loohan
Administrator

Norway makes it ILLEGAL for influencers to post retouched photos on social media without saying they've been edited
    Any photo that changes a person's appearance must be clearly marked
    The bill from the Ministry of Children and Family Affairs {Ministry of Children and Family Affairs?!} passed last month in the Norwegian parliament
    The law will take effect in the near future on a date decided by the King {king}{as if the "king" could decide anything}
    The regulations will apply to any person or company making money off their social media posts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … dited.html
Note that the MSM is EXEMPT!
Also the 3 gov't RC sluts shown -- "(there is no suggestion this image has been manipulated)" -- all have silicone breasts. Red flag pix.

#6 2021-08-09 11:30:50

Loohan
Administrator

Patients say sedative known as 'booty juice' injected against their will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=robCTO-hYvw
YT flung this at me. Teenagers illegally incarcerated and drugged.
True story, i'd say. Yes, 2 of the kids have hair over an eye. I don't know if this is to copy their CIA celeb slut idols or would be happening anyway.

#7 2021-08-21 06:22:00

Loohan
Administrator

Mass grave discovered in Poland's 'Death Valley': Second World War Nazi execution site containing remains of 500 people is found by archaeologists as they unearth treasured possessions including wedding ring, earrings and watch
    Execution site was found on the outskirts of Chojnice in northern Poland
    The SS executed 1,000 locals as part of their 'action against the intelligentsia'
    Fountain pens, cigarette cases, glasses and cufflinks were also found
    Execution site was discovered last year but remains have only just been found
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … alley.html
Seems like a legit article. Not all holocaust stories are fake. The Nazis did commit many atrocities. That's why not all pix of concentration camp inmates are full of healthy-looking, well-fed guys smiling and doing hand signs.
Note that the article does not even claim that the victims were jewish.

#8 2021-08-30 11:07:05

Loohan
Administrator

Unbelievably Bizarre Disappearance Near Mt. Shasta (Incredible Story)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpKP1827wM

This one is real. Small boy abducted by robot near Fowlers Campground, but is released again.
The robots don't have much vibe, but they seem to belong to some underground ETs. This spot
41.244771919090844, -122.02543432836389
especially vibes with them.
My anti-Mahanoid setup
antiMaha6.20.jpg
works on them. But they don't feel like regular Mahanoids. (Mahanoids are a special type of reptilian-Egyptoid hybrids.)
More like close cousins; a slightly different but related strain.

I found another of their U bases far away at
42.84667670134031, -123.98291048261383
Even farther away:
40.8792644528343, -88.06589423137119
This one is not far from Kankakee, Illinois, where i seem to sense at least 74 of them living on the surface near the heart of the city.

#9 2021-09-02 07:47:05

Loohan
Administrator

There are so many fake archaeological discoveries that any true ones are of interest in figuring out what is the true history of Earth.

Unknown ancient humans made elephant bone tools to carve meat 400,000 years ago in a way not thought to be possible until 100,000 years later, archaeologists say
    Researchers analysed elephant remains found near Rome{!} between 1979 and 91
    They found nearly 100 ancient hominid made tools created 400,000 years ago
    Among the bones they found a smoother, once used in the treatment of leather
    However, it was made using a technique not seen until about 300,000 {3} years ago
    Other earlier than expected techniques included the processing of long bones
    They don't know for certain which human species created the unusual bone tools but the team behind the study suspect it would have been Neanderthals
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … s-ago.html
47378247-9947585-An_unknown_group_of_ancient_humans_living_about_400_000_years_ag-a-33_1630510647364.jpg
"An unknown group of ancient humans living about 400,000 years ago made 'impressive tools' out of elephant bones in unexpected ways, archeologists claim"
I can't vouch for the details of the story; just that these feel like real bone that has not been worked in ages. I would not want to carve raw meat with these.

#10 2021-09-19 15:02:45

Loohan
Administrator

I have been saying that prison escapes don't happen, which is probably mostly true, but here are some which seem real:
No Prison Can Hold This Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfqeoo0Rjk
There are several stories. The last one (Alcatraz) is a hoax but the others might be real. In a couple cases they don't show the alleged escapee, so it's harder to be sure.

#11 2021-09-22 10:10:28

Loohan
Administrator

I PRESUME this is true... If so, all the more reason to grow your own veggies!

Scientists are developing plants that can deliver same vaccine technology used by Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots by being EATEN

Researchers at UC Riverside are investigating ways to insert mRNA vaccine technology used for the Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots into edible plants
    The chloroplasts of the plant will be used to carry the mRNA, and a person could take the vaccine orally by eating the plant
    If successful, the plants would allow for vaccines to be distributed easier over long distances and could be especially helpful for lower income nations
    Juan Pablo Giraldo, lead researcher, says the plants 'could could have a huge impact on peoples' lives.' {ya think?}
    mRNA technology works by providing the body a toolkit to build the proteins Covid uses to infect a person, then teaches the body how to destroy it
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti … ology.html
Research head is Egyptoid, does not feel like actor.

#12 2021-10-10 01:45:52

Loohan
Administrator

Interesting only insofar as it seems to be a true story, unlike almost all plane crashes in the news:

Wealth planning entrepreneur is among four killed when Cessna plane crashes just after take off from Atlanta-area airport
    Jonathan D. Rosen was reported among the four who died in a small plane crash
    The Cessna took off from Dekalb-Peachtree Airport near Atlanta around 1pm
    Witnesses said the plane veered off course before landing heavily, flipping on its side, and bursting into flames
    All four people abroad the plane died, emergency responders said
    The National Transportation Safety Board have launched an investigation
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … rport.html

I can't even tell whether they were RCs or Egyptoids. The depicted guy does have a dodgy vibe.
Some of the responders are actual people. No staged, CIA vibes.

#13 2021-10-10 02:36:05

Loohan
Administrator

Gavin Newsom signs woke law forcing stores to have 'gender neutral' sections where traditional blue and pink toys and toothbrushes are banned
    Large department stores must now display products like toys and toothbrushes in gender-neutral ways
    The law, which took three {3} tries for Democrats to get passed, is a win for LGBT advocates who say the pink and blue hues pressure children to conform {and now the law pressures businesses to conform, yay}
    California Gov Gavin Newsom signed the law into effect on Saturday but it does not apply to clothes or stores with less than 500 employees
    It does not completely outlaw traditional boys and girls sections at stores. Instead it says large stores must also have a gender neutral section to display {of course the big stores are part of the conspiracy anyway}
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … tores.html
48981303-10076771-image-a-47_1633847014132.jpg
BWRlavender girl prostitute does Devil Horns on centerline.

Newsom signs new law to ban ALL gas-powered lawn equipment
Probably a lot of used equipment in good condition will hit the interstate market.
California will soon ban the sale of new gas-powered leaf blowers and lawn mowers after Governor Gavin Newsom signed off on the new law - also on Saturday.

The move is aimed at curbing emissions from a category of small engines on pace to produce more pollution each year than passenger vehicles.

The gas-powered equipment to be banned uses small off-road engines, a broad category that includes generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers and even golf carts. 

Under the new law these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they'll have to be battery-powered or plug-in.

So, California, just WHEN will you start requiring small planes to have MUFFLERS?

#14 2021-10-10 11:46:26

Loohan
Administrator

Free Heroin, Cocaine & Meth Are Being Distributed to Stop Overdoses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-THhAW4MWk
This is from VICE, a quintessentially CIA publication. Of course the interviewer is a CIA repticlone. But that was the only COTHS i noticed.
There are some red flags. The woman doing this has a totally male, very gravelly voice, no detectable breasts, and a BWR sweatshirt with a beaker on it.

Activists in Vancouver, Canada are buying drugs on the dark web, testing them for purity and then giving them away for free. They hope to bring attention to an unprecedented overdose crisis caused by fentanyl cut into street drugs. While technically drug trafficking, local police have so far allowed the drug giveaways as a form of political protest. The demand is simple: give drug users access to a safe supply of drugs so they don't risk accidental overdose with every high.

Er, what? If they told who PAY$ for all this, i missed it. Can't be cheap unless the CIA is really giving them a huge discount. Pretty sure that's the supplier.
Also it is odd that ALL the druggies shown are non-COTHS, whereas many RCs use meth, coke, etc.
The "authorities" are letting this go on. Including not cracking down on the Dark Web suppliers.

Something does not add up. Either:
all the red flags are coincidental
all the people are non actors
someone with deep pockets is paying for this
the CIA which normally makes tons of $$ selling drugs at high prices is helping out on this
OR
I am really missing something.

#15 2021-10-26 03:33:44

Loohan
Administrator

EXCLUSIVE: Goodbye Moon {Moon}! Bedtime goes woke as books like 'Antiracist Baby', 'Daddy & Dada' and 'A is for Activist' are dominating the shelves with transgender tales and scary stories of police brutality meant to 'indoctrinate' toddlers
    A slew of 'woke' children's books is dominating book shelves with titles like 'Antiracist Baby', 'Feminist Baby', 'Woke Baby', 'Teach Your Dragon About Diversity' and 'Daddy & Dada'
    The books, seen by DailyMail.com at book stores across the country, feature transgender infants, queer families and dreamers, but the subjects above all others are race, police brutality and activism 
    The sales of books about race exploded across all age groups last summer as protests over the death of George Floyd tore across the world
    In the book Woke Baby! Mahogany L. Browne writes of a race struggle that starts in the crib. 'Woke Babies raise their fists in the air. Woke babies cry out for justice'
    Introducing narratives of very young children transitioning 'risks destroying children for the rest of their lives,' says Walt Heyer, author of Trans Life Survivors
    Author John Butcher says these ideologies have no place in children's books, telling DailyMail.com, 'All of these books are meant to drive home the message to these young children that life is about struggle' 
    'Antiracist Baby and other books [like it] are not designed to teach basic literacy or character formation; they are designed to indoctrinate children into a specific ideology,' Christopher Rufo tells DailyMail.com
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … -Baby.html
Must see these pics.
49613333-10128499-image-a-24_1635172998307.jpg
Also elevates covert TGs like Mike Obama and Ruthless Bader.
49613149-10128499-Gay_and_Lesbian_History_for_Kids_sits_on_the_shelves_in_the_chil-a-8_1635184580331.jpg
All about staged CIA theatrics. Note the XXX, tongue.
49615569-10128499-image-a-105_1635179167634.jpg
Article is not entirely true, as it presents this ho as an author. The books are actually produced by the Ministry of Propaganda.

Board footer