Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-01 19:11:48

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Equalizer Program

equalizer (iːkwəlʌɪzə/)
noun
1. a thing which has an equalizing effect.
a goal that levels the score in the game.
2. a weapon, especially a gun.
3. a passive network designed to modify a frequency response, especially to compensate for distortion.

Ok ! this program had an ambitious objective of transforming what doesn't serve our divine design and that it was inherited (that resulted without a conscious choice), basically transforms and upgrades certain eventual handicaps on every level (physical, energetic, spiritual).

The result, i must say, feels far beyond my initial expectations... it affects matter in a strong way.
I like to feel orgone at distance, but this pgm (for me) is a lot stronger when touched and held.

Lying on bed, I put one sphere (as the ones in the picture) on my neck cavity, after the throat and before the chest, and i was amazed how my full body became active with this program ( especially head, neck, fore arms and feet).

It was designed to help Baddies to "come over the water level" and get more tuned with the creators design, but i feel that it works on every being that needs to be equalized, whether that being is negative oriented or not.

I feel this program very strong when in contact with the body or close proximity.

You should definitely try this one.

RIMC3995.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#2 2020-09-01 19:48:50

Loohan
Administrator

Re: Equalizer Program

This free resin program from Diego is now available from ChemmerBuster.

I poured some, and have not noticed much effect on myself from being near it, just a mellower mood maybe. But for doing remote clearings it is great.
However, to get a strong remote effect would take like a gallon of it. UNLESS you use these symbols with it:
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/equalizer_pgm_sender.pdf
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/equalize … to_bad.pdf
(Created by myself.)

The first one is for sending to victims or to Masonic type critters who want to renounce complicity with the tiresome majority. The 2nd is for sending to those dedicated to evil. It sweetens up the vibes of either but i don't know if it will affect COTHS' behavior much.

This program is NOT channelable via the Channel Program.

I think it is good to send to people who have complex occult crap done to them: abductees, SRA victims, etc.

I get that for remote work, one of these symbols should ideally be used with a piece of resin with this program that is about 8 fluid ounces in volume. I prefer rectangular shapes. Larger would not work better, i get.
I am pouring several more such pieces. No point in using more than 1 per target. Target can include multiple individuals if they live together and have the same experiences. No doubt animal victims would be benefited by this too.

Of course physical proximity to cast pieces would also help victims.

#3 2020-09-01 20:31:13

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

What do you feel from using both symbols on the same device? that way we could address the same device, by not depending on the target's nature.

IMG-7602.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#4 2020-09-02 07:24:24

Loohan
Administrator

Diego De La Vegan wrote:

What do you feel from using both symbols on the same device? that way we could address the same device, by not depending on the target's nature.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZB4zw46Z/IMG-7602.jpg

Yes, no reason not to do it this way. They don't intefere with nor augment each other.

Board footer