Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#76 2021-06-24 04:56:08

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: hyperdimensional ET language

I printed it in a 4x4 inches square of paper and passed this sigil over my body an inch away from the skin.
It removed lots of crap of my body pretty fast.
So far , this was the most powerful sigil I could feel.
It was amazing .

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#77 2021-07-30 09:56:22

Loohan
Administrator

Something i should clarify about these sigils:
If you put them directly UNDER some object, e.g. behind a mirror or picture, it will block the effect. However, if you leave a gap of at least 2", it is fine. So putting them face up under the elevated box spring of a bed, for instance, is good.

#78 2021-07-30 12:40:52

Loohan
Administrator

Last time i looked into getting stickers made, the software on the site i checked would not accept inputs.
So recently i tried another site.

sticker.jpg
For decades they have been prepping us for the Great Reset ("You will own NOTHING, and LOVE it") by putting tacky permanent stickers on stuff we buy. Stickers which serve no purpose except to protect corporations from lawsuits. Who reads these things? But we are the bottom rung on the corporate heirarchy, which they constantly delight in rubbing in. I recognized right off that this vehicle has a high center of gravity. 2.5 years later, i notice it says so on the visor only because i scrutinized while making this post. Note the Masonic colors.
So we can pretend we own what we pay megabucks for, by covering up their insults with something USEFUL. This is an anti-goo sigil, useful for me to surround myself with because their goo consciousness always strives to sneak into me. This one is on my visor,  and aims at me when the visor is up.

sticker2.jpg
This one was on the other side of the visor, visible when the visor is down. But, as it is closer to my eyes and lower, it catches and mirrors light reflection, which is distracting and annoying. So i removed it and stuck it elsewhere. It came off easily, probably because it had not been there long.
Also note it is too short. I just ordered another 10 of these, but slightly larger and i specified MATTE. I recommend matte as the glossy is too reflective.

sticker3.jpg
I stuck stickers on either front door too. And, my vehicle's rear seat folds down to open a small storage space behind it, which has an air gap between the flat back surface and the back of the seat, so i put another there, aiming forward.

You can order this same sticker here:
https://www.makestickers.com/addtocart. … krrza498oq
Specify the size you want and MATTE.

Also you can also upload other symbols of course.
USE THE PDF CAD versions. They can tilt the angle for better fit. Specify this if desired.

#79 2021-08-15 16:52:40

Loohan
Administrator

Another nice one from Diego:
https://loohan.com/Symbol_PDFs/anti-EMF.pdf
I don't think this is a weapon, but probably helpful for neutralizing bad effects of EMFs when placed on appliances, fuse boxes, smart meters, etc.
Has not been tested but that is my feeling.

#80 2021-08-17 03:49:27

sittingtaoist
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

OK, i made this one to light up and maybe counter the toxic spike proteins...

Any new insigths concerning the sigils ability to COUNTER spike proteins?

#81 2021-08-17 06:44:30

Loohan
Administrator

sittingtaoist wrote:
Loohan wrote:

OK, i made this one to light up and maybe counter the toxic spike proteins...

Any new insigths concerning the sigils ability to COUNTER spike proteins?

It does not seem to "erase" the vibe of the proteins. Beyond that i cannot discern. I hope it weakens the effect at least somewhat...
{Edit: long-term it DOES seem to erase the vibe.}

#82 2021-09-24 07:46:22

Loohan
Administrator

I had to make a new page:
https://loohan.com/Symbol_PDFs/sigils.htm

Links list for our Power Sigils

List of power symbols against black magic, evil ETs, etc.
        Reference: forum thread with explanations and pictures of many of these.

Why this page? Because it used to be possible to surf to the folder and view the list of links here but now you just get a 403 error message. And my web host professes to be unable to revert it to former functionality.

sigils.gif

Sorry, these thumbnails are not linked, but the links are at
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/sigils.htm

#83 2021-09-28 15:32:42

Loohan
Administrator

#84 2021-09-29 03:41:33

BlueBapho
Enabled users

Regarding the directory, It seems to be the desired new normal behavior of directories access, why giving curious humans too much freedom anyway?
It used to work perfectly well for the whole interwebs before that.

I stumbled upon a technical description about this default policy on the .htaccess of apache server for hosting :
htaccess

Linode wrote:

Restrict Directory Listings

By default, someone visiting your website can view the directory and file structure, and gain access to files on the web server.
It’s best practice to restrict directory access, so that a visitor to example.com would have to be familiar with files on the server in order to see them.
One way you can restrict this is through .htaccess.

Virtual hosting is now producing its own independent layer of bureaucratic rules ("best practices"), less controlled by human site admins, where people need to be familiar with files in directories.
A step towards "need to know" information restriction.

Last edited by BlueBapho (2021-09-30 23:31:37)

#85 2021-09-29 18:08:04

Loohan
Administrator

Nice new one from Diego. Feels great but i don't know what it does exactly:
Diego9.21.png

CAD version:
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/Diego9.21.pdf

#86 2021-09-30 15:19:45

silphium_heart
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

Nice new one from Diego. Feels great but i don't know what it does exactly:
https://loohan.com/Symbol_PDFs/Diego9.21.png

CAD version:
https://loohan.com/Symbol_PDFs/Diego9.21.pdf

I feel a lot of connection with my energetic vertical centerline (from head throat do feet and below) as if it is cleansing it and restoring my connection with somewhere inside earth core.

#87 2021-11-06 14:31:41

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

... This is an anti-goo sigil, useful for me to surround myself with because their goo consciousness always strives to sneak into me. This one is on my visor,  and aims at me when the visor is up.

https://loohan.com/sticker3.jpg
I stuck stickers on either front door too. And, my vehicle's rear seat folds down to open a small storage space behind it, which has an air gap between the flat back surface and the back of the seat, so i put another there, aiming forward.

I should mention that the black goo consciousness seems defeated (although conceivably it could come back some day). I am getting no vibe off these stickers in my truck anymore because that evil energy no longer seems present.

#88 2022-01-06 04:02:12

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

I should mention that the black goo consciousness seems defeated (although conceivably it could come back some day). I am getting no vibe off these stickers in my truck anymore because that evil energy no longer seems present.

Just when i thought those stickers were now useless, the goo consciousness resumes very discreetly stalking me.

#89 2022-01-11 13:38:03

Markko
Enabled users

Loohan wrote:

Something i should clarify about these sigils:
If you put them directly UNDER some object, e.g. behind a mirror or picture, it will block the effect. However, if you leave a gap of at least 2", it is fine. So putting them face up under the elevated box spring of a bed, for instance, is good.

What is the maximum gap at which sigils are still effective when under object?

Last edited by Markko (2022-01-11 15:16:38)

#90 2022-01-12 05:00:34

Loohan
Administrator

Markko wrote:

What is the maximum gap at which sigils are still effective when under object?

No maximum. The question should maybe be, how close does the person need to be to the sigil to notice an effect on themselves. It will have an effect regardless, but will it noticeably help the person seeking it?
Probably a few meters. I doubt intervening objects matter as long as none are within a couple inches.

Board footer