Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-14 17:52:59

Loohan
Administrator

hyperdimensional ET language

[Update Nov 2021: This thread turned into various cool sigils, many of which hardly resemble the early ones.
These are NOT INTENDED FOR PROGRAMMING RESIN or stones! A foreign reader had somehow gotten that impression, but that will not work with these sigils!
The concept might be feasible with different sigils, but i see no advantage over simply having Chemmerbuster do programming. Except that it would work for anyone without needing to contact ChemmerBuster or myself -- we might stew on this and if we come up with anything worthwhile, post on a new thread.
A master list of the symbols in this thread:
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/sigils.htm

OK, i have been blogging about this the last 2 days, but it looks like there might be quite a few patterns of these power symbols, or whatever you want to call them.

It started when i received a pic drawn by a friend of a friend who says it is part of an ancient alphabet.
alphabet.jpg
I got an immediate good vibe and feeling of familiarity like i have known this alphabet in the past.
alphabetoids.jpg
Here is the homeland of a race who, i sense, use this alphabet.

scribl_7.13.20_cad.gif
Here is the first one i came up with. It is powerfully anti-evil.
symbol1.gif
And then a reader sent in this one, which seeks out evil aliens and riles them up so we find where they are hiding.
symbol.antiEgyptoid.gif
Then i drew this one.

As mentioned in my blog, someone asked how to use these. Well, they work just sitting around. Or in some cases you might note some work better on or under a particular device or crystal.
There are even symbolic radionics devices like this for example, that might help. Not everyone is confident of their ability to mentally connect intent to a target, so a device like this might be helpful.
Or you can skip the device and just take a pic of the target, or a written description, and just place it face-to-face with the printed symbol.

The symbol is what you would put on the Trend plate if you have a machine with one. Or if you have a combined target/trend Witness plate, like the linked paper machine, put both the symbol and a witness for the target on it.
This may or may not work better than just having the symbol with no device!

OK, that is all in the blog but next we can post new ones on this thread. I already have 2 more coming up.

[UPDATE] many of the images on this thread are available in a PDF format which resists loss of definition if blown up:
https://loohan.com/symbol_PDFs/sigils.htm

#2 2020-07-14 18:00:57

Loohan
Administrator

Re: hyperdimensional ET language

symbol.anti_evil.gif

#3 2020-07-14 18:21:07

Loohan
Administrator

And then, my pet turtle Felter came up in the astral, asking me to draw one from him:

symbolbyfelter.gif
Channeled from Felter.
This is the correct version. Initially i uploaded one containing a small error i had made.

#4 2020-07-14 19:31:22

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

3 symbols so far.
the latter was shown to me by an ally.

symbol-phrase.jpg

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#5 2020-07-14 19:33:02

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

I have the impression that full dots are receptive and empty dots emissive.

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#6 2020-07-14 20:57:24

Loohan
Administrator

Yes, i think the energy flows along the lines from the empty circles to the full ones (in those lines that have one of each) and this creates torsion fields with the other lines nearby. Or some such pseudoscientific babble.

#7 2020-07-14 21:00:46

Loohan
Administrator

Diego De La Vegan wrote:

3 symbols so far.
the latter was shown to me by an ally.

https://i.postimg.cc/H87xjGYP/symbol-phrase.jpg

These are excellent.

#8 2020-07-15 13:57:08

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey guys. I did a thing.

Doodled this at work. It's pretty interesting, I could feel some energies at work as it came together. Reminds me a little of making an HC.

Loohan says it helps with CIA etoids.

IMG-20200714-210030-copy-2048x1536.jpg

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#9 2020-07-15 13:59:45

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Love the symbols Diego! And Loohan, and Felter. What an exciting development.

I'm tempted to post some of these around town on stickers of some sort...

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#10 2020-07-15 14:22:37

Loohan
Administrator

jeaux wrote:

Love the symbols Diego! And Loohan, and Felter. What an exciting development.

I'm tempted to post some of these around town on stickers of some sort...

Be nice to have some bumper stickers to make people wonder.

#11 2020-07-16 06:52:08

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Today i felt like doing this, and it felt good!!
An electronic circuit of orgone devices.

setup.jpg

Last edited by Diego De La Vegan (2020-07-16 09:47:52)

#12 2020-07-16 09:08:57

Loohan
Administrator

Loohan wrote:

Or you can skip the device and just take a pic of the target, or a written description, and just place it face-to-face with the printed symbol.

A reader inquired if it was OK if the trend pic was much larger than the target pic. Sure, makes no difference.
The reverse? I suspect it would work fine, too.

#13 2020-07-16 14:38:01

sittingtaoist
Administrator

This reminds me of the old days when we made Power Graphics.
I wonder if these figures would also get orders of magnitude more power by Shrinking and Tiling.

https://www.loohan.com/otb15.htm

#14 2020-07-16 21:03:38

BlueBapho
Enabled users

They look familiar and feel good.

#15 2020-07-17 12:51:49

Loohan
Administrator

I doubt shrinking and tiling would help these, but have not tried.

symbol.tape.jpg
I am starting to incorporate symbols on aluminum tape in devices. This one is going into a broad-spectrum anti evil device.
I went over it with a marker to photograph better.
I did a different one yesterday.

CAD version:
symbol.tape1.jpg

Board footer