Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-10 12:38:10

Loohan
Administrator

NuNdz "CB"

NuNdzCB.jpg

Nothing in this unit except resin and the pipe. And some pigments for looks (easier than trying to get the clear look in cold weather).
I was able to do this in only 3 pours due to cold weather.

The Nu Ndz Pgm is very strong and it seems to work fine in any shape. The only way to "force multiply" it that i know about so far is by imbedding copper pipe, and then dimensions etc need to be in a certain balance. Of course the pipe can take quite a bit of programming. This one will be getting adjusted for some time before the unit peaks in power.

It is a very powerful remote weapon against the usual ET perps etc. It doesn't actually seem to be blasting the sky in particular, so far at least.

This is a Type L, 3" copper pipe 5" long i got on eBay. Cost $25 with tax and shipping.

#2 2020-02-10 17:12:02

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: NuNdz "CB"

beautiful!

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#3 2020-02-11 10:01:05

Loohan
Administrator

Man, this little thing is STRONG. And it CUTS into the bad guys in a different way than our other equipment, leaving them scant wiggle room.
I have experienced much relief from attacks already.

Just started a new, bigger, meaner one. It will have a couple hardware cloths, a couple passive coils, and a big chunk of copper pipe.

#4 2020-02-11 11:59:49

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

I´ll have to try one myself. Although with silicone will not stay with that nice clean finishing.
3 layers of the same program?

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#5 2020-02-11 19:54:05

Loohan
Administrator

Yes, all resin in unit has the new pgm.

#6 2020-02-14 17:17:06

Loohan
Administrator

NuNdz.magnum.jpg
All the resin in this also has the Nu Ndz pgm.

NuNdzCBguts.jpg
This, plus a few strips of Shurtape and 2 resistors, is what i was guided to put in this monsta.
The pipe is a COUPLING for 4" pipe. The actual OD is 11cm, almost 4&3/8". Thick wall. I got it on eBay a couple years ago. Figured it would come in handy some day.

#7 2020-02-17 10:13:47

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

. .. the redeemer .. .

#8 2020-02-27 16:17:46

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I'll get in line for this NuNdz soup that's all the rage. Here's the finished unit --- which I'm still figuring out how to get out of its container.

abzXqes.jpg

Just like Loohan, all the resin in the device is the NuNdz program. Except for maybe the very final layer, which I added some silicon powder to.

It was all pure resin up until the last two layers. I placed some rhodizite and quartz on the second to last layer. And for the final layer, I got a little carried away.

First I decided to add a few stones, and some spare clippings from a previous hardware cloth project.

6UTt2bX.jpg

Then I found the process so enthralling, I decided to cut some more trimmings (now seven in total) and go all-out with the inclusions. A few channel cubes, lapis lazuli, labradorite, citrine, danburite, quartz and rhodizite were thrown in. Plus this random metal cog.

t8mjuQ0.jpg

Anywho, this unit is a total beast! I love these giant copper pipe cuttings. I can see myself making many more units with these added. This thing has been cutting through antagonistic folks and targets with ease. The pipe almost acts like an "oven" or "pressure chamber," wide enough to place multiple targets in. Definitely worth trying out.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

Board footer