Loohan Forums

This bulletin board is associated with the website loohan.com and its blog.
Anyone can read; just hit the Index tab. Permission is required to post. No agents need apply.
Posts in the wrong category will be relocated.

New registrants: if you try to register you will get a message that we are not accepting new members. Due to the limitations of this forum software which is not designed to deal with incessant CIA harrassment, we have no alternative but to disable automatic registration, and then we can't change this automatic message. Your account needs to be created by admin before you can post in the forums. Because otherwise, almost all registrants are CIA sock puppets. To get a forum account you need to send a brief presentation email to loohanforum at gee mail dot com, also suggesting a user name. Then we can enable you manually. But before you even do that, take a look around the forum and my site and decide whether you REALLY WANT to join/post, before you jack us around. Most seemingly genuine people who apply fail to even ever log in once to change their password after we go through the work of creating a membership for them. Then we must quickly delete their account again lest the CIA has intercepted their temporary password. And of the few who do change their password, most still never post. Maybe they realize we are too weird for them, I don't know. They get real quiet, never to be heard from again.

GLOSSARY: Sometimes unusual terminology or abbreviations are used that with some luck you might find defined here.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-14 13:30:39

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

the Tangle

Hey folks, check this bad boy out.

I purchased the mold off eBay from some Ukrainian supplier. These are used to create plaster molds that can be cascaded across a wall, creating a seamless pattern that looks fairly stunning. Each panel is about two feet wide in each direction.

While I doubt I will be covering a whole wall with these, I'll at least make one or two more. Then I'll link them together.

To begin, here's a finished, untaped piece. Since it looks like a tangle of vines, I suppose I'm calling it the Tangle.

5ViY8LH.jpg

What I like most about it are the gaps. These allow little resonances to build up, ebb and flow. Surprisingly this geometry can be felt steadily as I use it for remote purposes --- most often offensive/defensive maneuvers. These gaps allow the resultant energy to "flex," bend and stretch around targets, squeezing them like a boa constrictor.

And since they're so many little gaps to be had, it feels quite capable of handling numerous targets at once. I love this thing.

It was a difficult choice, but in the end I decided to start taping it. Added on a few Channel pieces, some tiny Iron Embalmment pyramids, bits of quartz, etc.

Now it's more grippy than ever. Take a look.

P6aCsXS.jpg

It looks cute for now, but soon it will be a chunky, taped mess. And it'll be nigh unstoppable.

Bastion community: bastion.mn.co

#2 2020-02-12 06:39:29

Diego De La Vegan
Enabled users
Website

Re: the Tangle

the taped version has an extra kick !

. .. Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if I’m not back by dawn... call the president.. .

#3 2020-02-27 16:35:58

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey man, you're right on. The tape does dynamite things to the unit.

I loved the first one so much, I went and made another one. This guy has five or six different programs within it. There are also numerous layers of different crystals and orgonite placed within it. This was not the case with the original green Tangle, which only had pure resin inside it.

VSuggso.jpg

This fella includes Iron Embalmment, Nov16, April15 with Lost Chord overlay, Tachyon program with Lost Chord overlay, and two other custom programs.

You might notice some warping in the upper corner. The resin pooled in a strange way, and got hot enough to warp the mold. Whoops!

Anywho, I then taped the hell out of it.

C5pDx4w.jpg

Added a few stones and orgonite to the exterior too, along with the tape. Beastly, no?

If you'd like, visualize any bullies or evil targets who are currently bothering you, and envision them within the gaps of the Tangle. This entraps them and muzzles them, slowly cooking them into delicious soups.

You can try what I did and open these pictures in a photo editor, cropping out pictures of your targets and manually placing them within the gaps of the Tangle. Then save the picture and look at it whenever you sent to sent them a jolt.

At the moment I have the two Tangles resting on top of each other like this. Powerful little duo!

rATXYig.jpg

#4 2020-05-31 18:23:13

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey all. Got some interesting developments afoot.

A day or two ago I was overcome with a strong hunch to add some thick metal wires to these Tangles. By having them wrap around and jut out an inch or two above the surface, these wires will "poke into" and "entrap" to a further degree than it already was.

The Tangle was designed to entrap, but lately I felt it was missing something. Maybe this is it?

In any case, I added three 14 AWG cuttings of solid copper to the green Tangle. Here's an image of the current Tangle, then a few closeups of the more notable wires.

6Eh6dCP.jpg

MYf2eke.jpg

Ki5POGw.jpg

It's a little hard to tell, but the ends of the wires are raised about an inch over the Tangle, so some resonance can occur. It feels a little like the needle of a record player, in a way.

Ever since I added these last night, I've felt uniquely empowered. It's the strangest thing. Very powerful tweak.

I was so inspired by this addition that I thought to add some other metal wires in the near future.

The following thick gauge metal wires have been ordered:

Brass
Aluminum
Stainless Steel
Iron
Nickel Silver
Pure Silver

Some of these will likely be added to other devices of mine as well, including Swords, Blades and CBs.

Once they arrive within the week, I'll get started.

I expect their grippiness to go to an entirely new level.

#5 2020-06-12 18:31:51

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Well. I got those wires.

Stainless steel. Iron. Brass. Nickel Silver. Silver. Aluminum. Plus the original copper.

That makes seven metals in total.

Suffice to say, these things got a HUGE boost.

Here's Goldie:

JXlfeX7.jpg

And not to be outdone, here's Greenswald:

qsRkRlp.jpg

Not bad eh? These things are so grabby and loopy it's obscene. Right now I have the green one working over some crowds of protesters in Seattle. See if I can't mellow everyone out. I'll add in Goldie in a few moments.

Oh, I should mention, that wide flat metal stuff, I think it's stainless steel. I found it in my shed (got it at some thrift store), and it's one of my favorite additions. Very strong. No idea what it is or what it's used for, but if anyone recognizes it let me know. I'd love to track down more. It came in a little roll. About an inch or so wide.

Last edited by jeaux (2020-06-12 18:34:02)

#6 2020-06-29 14:21:47

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

Hey everyone! Welcome to the third Tangle of the group.

I'll call it the Blue Tangle.

This one is made purely for support and healing.

Five layers: Self Growth, Desire, May2015, Self Worth, March2015b.

Not to mention a bunch of rhodizite, quartz, some metals and other bits of orgonite, including SS.

FIuxEN5.jpg

I've already added some tape to it, which helps.

rwoBQlp.jpg

This is what I'll be adding TIs to, to help cover their butts from attacks. It also helps to improve mood, feel better about oneself, and grow in unpredictable ways.

Beyond that, I actually find it quite useful against negative people and entities as well. Didn't expect that.

So if you ever need a little boost, feel free to tune into this fella.

#7 2020-06-29 21:53:24

Mordok
Enabled users

This third tangle is really something.  I have printed the image several times in greyscale and have the copies taped up in all the major rooms.  In just a couple of days since I saw the first pics of this tangle it has changed my life and I'm getting better and my abilities are getting better.  This thing is a masterpiece, Joe.

#8 2020-06-30 13:02:41

shriza
Enabled users

I agree with Mordok, Joe.  It's awesome, I just want to hug it smile.
Was not feeling so good yesterday and gazed at it breathing in the energy and felt so much better after.
Brilliant Tangle !
Just printed a few to put in my room.

#9 2020-07-01 12:10:53

Loohan
Administrator

I normally have to give Mordok and his cats a lot of help with attacks, but these last few days, hardly any.

#10 2020-09-05 14:53:19

jeaux
Enabled users
Website

I'm happy to hear this has provided such a service! What praise.

To boost the effects of this Tangle further still, I placed it on one of those turntables Loohan mentioned in another thread and spun it to some relaxing music.

Here's a short video I made for the private Bastion community. I decided everyone should get a chance to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN5gRTZ … e=youtu.be

Board footer